Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? (479 Views)

Critics Failed To Create Enmity Between Buhari, Osinbajo – Tinubu / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Finally, 2015 Presidential Election is over. It has been lost and won. I am of the opinion that outgoing president Jonathan lost because he lost touch with the populace admitting that "Nigerians are happy with electric power . . ." for example.
What do you expect from Buhari/Osinbajo, the incoming team?
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
The expectations plenty but i'll just list a few in order of priority:
1. Make MTN 10mb last up to 24hrs.
2. Restore the default settings of titus sardines back to 3 fishes.
3. Refill Close-up to its normal quantity.
4. Increase the thickness of vijumilk.
5. Stabilise power
6. Petrol should be reduced to #50/litre.
Make he do those ones for a start.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? by lymelyte(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
I dey come
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
My priority expectation from the president elect is job creation and transparency in the process. I expect them to resurrect moribund industries capable of generating millions of jobs such as Ajaokuta steel company, Jebba paper mill, Alaja steel, Osogbo steel and the three dead refineries. I don't see why we should continue to import fuel.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? by ibkgab001: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Help jail Aba Morro the interior minister ...for immigration scam

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? by harrysterol(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2015
interesting thread, this thread suppose hit fp make everybody voice out
as for me

1. make mtn stop the send me useless Sms all the time
2. make data and call rate reduce
3. Stable power supply
4. Naira 50 to a dollar
5. petrol #50 per litre

lastly make him arrest all the gals wey the do fake love

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
I voted for change, I expect real jobs not SURE-P.

(1) (Reply)

How President Jonathan Lost The 2015 Presidential Election / Buhari Has Won? I Am Surely Going On Exile – Bode George / If You Haven't Seen Star Wars You Won't Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.