Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,556 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? (7094 Views)

Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / PDP Paid Pastors N6bn To Attack APC -amaechi / PDP Paid Us N.3m To Stone Buhari – Lagos Area Boys Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Achom Igbu ezi a
0ldirtybastard:

Ika no ebea? grin
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Scatterboss(m): 1:53am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mkpi, sharing posts and calling your urchins to a fight..hahahahahaha

Fight? I dont fight women, you have been the one doing the name calling ever since. I am only laughing at your outburst while chilling in a cool evening with my friends. Life is beautiful. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Taaaa gbafue!

Scatterboss:

Fight? I dont fight women, you have been the one doing the name calling ever since. I am only laughing at your outburst while chilling in a cool evening with my friends. Life is beautiful. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Scatterboss(m): 2:04am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Taaaa gbafue!

Pele ti e.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Menace2Society(m): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Houseboy,are you here to fight for your master..Internet rat...attack with your numerous monikers too but it will only be online. Why don't you face me in real life and loose a tooth. Diokpala ezi!

U are very stupid u this shameless and shapeless Ibo woman!Yoruba hates Ibos?come on u guys are the one hating on every other tribes!Ijaw slaves cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:03am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Houseboy,are you here to fight for your master..Internet rat...attack with your numerous monikers too but it will only be online. Why don't you face me in real life and loose a tooth. Diokpala ezi!

Is this woman a female Hulk Hogan or John Cena? So sure that she can beat anybody. Let me keep quite before I lose my own tooth

5 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:08am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Sharing your comment for your ass lickers to come and face me and like them..I need a real life war so I can use you people as an example to other internet rats. You might be a man but I will beat you to stupor..the Internet threat is becoming too boring for me even as a woman.No be only Igbo friends and GF you get...liar...I pity your Igbo neighbors only God knows the kind of hate you will be showing them. Have you and your hungry cabal checked my Facebook page today? Jobless Papa nnukwu ne nwero ifele.
Anyway no forget me o when you get your share of your APC reward.....

Hulk Hoganess, allow me to advise to leave these people alone. Woman are not supposed to fight. Just accept change for you will surely benefit from it. You have clearly shown that you are the trouble maker here. So you mean he programmed TemiTemi abi?

3 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:13am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
They think I will fall for their internet threat and bullying..it's getting boring..I need real life war so they will see how strong women beat men.
They think I am an over fed jobless ajebo like them. Them no know say na correct Igbo kpako pipkin I be.

I salute you. Which gym do you attend? I hope its not an online gym. You are behaving just like my police dog. My own is just useless. His teeth and bark can make a person to cry and urinate himself up but it doesn't even chase people

4 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Scatterboss(m): 3:21am On Apr 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I salute you. Which gym do you attend? I hope its not an online gym. You are behaving just like my police dog. My own is just useless. His teeth and bark can make a person to cry and urinate himself up but it doesn't even chase people

Lolzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Reformed almajiri,thanks to GEJ. You have been noticed.
abduljabbar4:

Hulk Hoganess, allow me to advise to leave these people alone. Woman are not supposed to fight. Just accept change for you will surely benefit from it. You have clearly shown that you are the trouble maker here. So you mean he programmed TemiTemi abi?
abduljabbar4:

Is this woman a female Hulk Hogan or John Cena? So sure that she can beat anybody. Let me keep quite before I lose my own tooth
abduljabbar4:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
All thanks to God that you have admitted to be a kpako girl. Keep calling me almajiri because I'm a notherner. You can as well call dongote an almagiri. How much do you have you in your bank account? Kpako girl
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
All thanks to God that you have admitted to be a kpako girl. Keep calling me almajiri because I'm a notherner. You can as well call dongote an almagiri. How much do you have you in your bank account? Kpako girl. Female bouncer
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:

Ihubeghi ihe edemede m'detaara gi, peppy?
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
yoruba black goat as much as you pretend, you know shamelessness, stupidity and 1st class ugliness are the major qualities of your useless tribe.
Ijaw? Lol.........Even your northern masters that you are so faithful to don't trust you and call you chameleon!

Menace2Society:
U are very stupid u this shameless and shapeless Ibo woman!Yoruba hates Ibos?come on u guys are the one hating on every other tribes!Ijaw slaves cheesy
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ewu, for una mind you be ajebo and come from a rich home lol.......
Wretched fool! Yes,I will pull your tooth with my bare hands!
abduljabbar4:

All thanks to God that you have admitted to be a kpako girl. Keep calling me almajiri because I'm a notherner. You can as well call dongote an almagiri. How much do you have you in your bank account? Kpako girl. Female bouncer
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Ihubeghi ihe edemede m'detaara gi, peppy?
Nwanne mmadu, ahu gom ya
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Ewu, for una mind you be ajebo and come from a rich home lol.......
Wretched fool! Yes,I will pull your tooth with my bare hands!
Poor girl. Poverty will kill you. I thank God for the money I have. Most of the armed robbers and thieves in Nigeria are the igbos. Money worshippers. Well incase you don't know, I have a gun and I'm willing to shoot. Come and remove my tooth
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Fulaman198(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
yoruba black goat as much as you pretend, you know shamelessness, stupidity and 1st class ugliness are the major qualities of your useless tribe.
Ijaw? Lol.........Even your northern masters that you are so faithful to don't trust you and call you chameleon!

Wow, how can you even feel happy with this statement that you made about the guy? You see why I don't take religious people seriously and think they are hypocrites.
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahahahaha see who is afraid of a woman
All the petty thieves in my hood are your aboKki brothers ....underground gays..two were caught in my estate recently...even almajiri know wetin homo be ....Anyway I wasn't surprised as I was born in Kano,city of homos and ritualist alhajis. cheesy..yes o all the criminals from other tribes are Igbos...kill yourself.
You people don't like money but you are desperate to lead..pen robbers.......sons of lucifer...go and die tongue
I will snatch your gun,pin you down and pull your teeth one after the other cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abduljabbar4:

Poor girl. Poverty will kill you. I thank God for the money I have. Most of the armed robbers and thieves in Nigeria are the igbos. Money worshippers. Well incase you don't know, I have a gun and I'm willing to shoot. Come and remove my tooth

1 Like

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Fulaman198(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hahahahahaha see who is afraid of a woman
All the petty thieves in my hood are your aboKki brothers ....underground gays..two were caught in my estate recently...even almajiri know wetin homo be ..... cheesy..yes o all the criminals from other tribes are Igbos...kill yourself.
You people don't like money but you are desperate to lead..pen robbers.......sons of lucifer...go and die tongue
I will snatch your gun,pin you down and pull your teeth one after the other cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I now understand this peppyluv. She is a dominatrix in disguise. Though with all the threats she has made thus far gents it's quite possible that she has biceps bigger than your heads. Kai! Be careful
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hypocrite,you didn't see his comment but mine.
Fulaman198:

Wow, how can you even feel happy with this statement that you made about the guy? You see why I don't take religious people seriously and think they are hypocrites.
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
cool cool Now you know I can take you biitches down with one blow
Fulaman198:

I now understand this peppyluv. She is a dominatrix in disguise. Though with all the threats she has made thus far gents it's quite possible that she has biceps bigger than your heads. Kai! Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Fulaman198(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hypocrite,you didn't see his comment but mine.

Nothing I have said has been hypocritical. Based on my past transactions with you, I know that you are quite the instigator and trouble maker.
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Fulaman198(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:

Yeah, you may want to cut back on the steroid usage though cheesy cheesy
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
As much as you desperately want to be loved on nl,everyone knows you are a stupid bigot and racist! Ewu that managed to escape being a Fulani herdsman forming class undecided
See who is begging for likes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fulaman198:

Nothing I have said has been hypocritical. Based on my past transactions with you, I know that you are quite the instigator and trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Fulaman198(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
As much as you desperately want yo be loved on nl,everyone knows you are a stupid bigot and racist!
See who is begging for likes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yet, there is no proof to back up your statements cheesy cheesy. I know that you are associating your own wrong doings and trying to pin them on me, not going to happen.
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't need it to beat a dry cow like you so far you don't come with weapon and jazz as that is where your strength lies.
Fulaman198:

Yeah, you may want to cut back on the steroid usage though cheesy cheesy
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by ayukdaboss(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Shift jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
ayukdaboss:

Shift jare undecided
Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by ayukdaboss(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Do you have beards?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Internet warriors! See them.......forming an alliance for a woman cheesy cheesy
Talk is cheap...lets see the real life action.your scatter boss knows where to find me...
Till then.. cool

1 Like

Re: Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? by Fulaman198(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
I don't need it to beat a dry cow like you so far you don't come with weapon and jazz as that is where your strength lies.

I actually like to be tied up and dominated by women, but I think I may run as fast as my legs can carry me at the sight of a sheboon with 50 cm biceps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Combating Insecurity In The Country: Lest We Forget – Presidency / Senate Probes 7 Oil Firms Over $21bn Unremitted Funds / Breaking News. Lai Mohammed Banned From EU And USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.