Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

2015 Prophecies Concerning This Election - PART 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Prophecies Concerning This Election - PART 1 (843 Views)

Prophecies Concerning Burundi / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies Concerning This Election - PART 1 by ePUNK: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Dear readers,

As we all celebrate as Nigerians a change of leadership at the very top, we must also recall that prior to this election a lot of prophecies and spiritual predictions were made by various religious outfits in Nigeria. and I can list them below:

Checkout Apostle Johnson Suleman's prohecies (culled from 2015 PROPHECIES BY Apostle Johnson Suleman by keflex(m): 12:02am On Jan 10)

2015 PROPHECIES BY Apostle Johnson Suleman by keflex(m): 12:02am On Jan 10
2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson suleman
The Much Awaited 2015 Prophecies from Fearless
Prophet, Apostle Johnson Suleiman
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking
for fruit of the womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but
her health needs attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.
5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari
in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw
a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on
fire for God and caused a revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a
traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop Unclothedness and immoral
content been shown because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need
prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I
wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but
troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he
will not win Kaduna election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop
from Africa’s richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the
governor of Lagos state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw
mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two
hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram
soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties,
charge money, will face great judgment this year.
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and
men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will
be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign
because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers
are needed because of so much bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a
young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make
peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of
Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The
next, God will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to
govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.
40. President Goodluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt
leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to
steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest
election return back as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd
letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers.
I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.
45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim
government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared
winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better
Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly
won will not govern or rule.
51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.
52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why
are they crying?
53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives,
water overrunning and bringing down buildings.
54. Pray against three major Air disasters between
February and October.

Checkout Prophet Joshua Iginla's prediction (Prophet Joshua Iginla’s SHOCKING 2015 Predictions by gbengadada2004(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07)

Prophet Joshua Iginla has released more shocking 2015 predictions which he disclosed days back during a special service in his church at Kubwa, Abuja. “I want to say some few things God spoke to me about 2015. For Nigeria, I want to tell you the voice of God. Nigeria will not split. The hand that holds Nigeria is bigger than all. The population in the country. In my vision, I saw a giant hand bigger than the continent of Africa upholding Nigeria. And God said there is nothing kept in His hands that can fall. The prophecy that Nigeria will split won’t come to pass. You can see the signs, but it will never come to pass.

There will be shakings in 2015 and it will be so serious. Both the big and small will feel it greatly. No matter how powerful or well organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I see a lot of litigations, disagreements and court cases because the mindset of many prior to the election is so dangerous.

I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger. President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows. I pray the two people that enter the Aso Villa will leave together. That’s why we should pray for the woman beside the president. The president and wife should pray that the first lady would finish the tenure together and not losing one before the end of their tenure.

“Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed. Counting from the night of the election, these evil will happen six days after the election. I see bitterness, disappointment fire and you might note these states, Bauchi, Yobe, Maiduguri, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Rivers, but in the midst of these battles, the storm will calm down. We should pray and watch out for military intervention. God has instructed us to pray and fast from February 1 to February 3, 2014 against military intervention. I will leave the rest coded. When I said there will be disagreement, it will be so strong because it’s like some people are battle ready for war, but God will keep Nigeria.

Checkout (2015 Prophecies of Apostle Dr.Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu)

2015 Prophecies of Apostle Dr.Ogochukwu Tochukwu AmaukwuI term 2015 as a year of Total Victory and Glory.
The way you pray now in 2015 will determine how glorious 2016 will be.

NIGERIA:
1. We must pray that there will be election in 2015. I foresee problems coming before the election that may stop the election. What God revealed to me is there will be no election in 2015 if we do not pray to avert it.
2. I see serious violence errupting,we must pray now against the return of military to power. I see the military taking power by force amidst violence.
3. I am repeating this again,the military is secretly planning to return to power. I see a new leader in a military uniform. We need to pray to avert this.
4. We must pray seriously against war in Nigeria. We must pray seriously so that nothing hinders the coming election.
5. If at all there will be election in 2015,I see President Goodluck jonathan returning as president.
6. President Goodluck Jonathan is the last PDP president.
7. I see APC winning seventy percent(70%) of the seats but i see PDP taking the presidency.
8. If at all there will be election,APC will claim to have won the presidential election and will drag PDP to court
9. APC will accuse President Goodluck Jonathan,PDP and INEC for rigging the election in favour of President Goodluck Jonathan,but the court will give it to Goodluck jonathan.
10. There shall be a cry for a re-election.
11. There will be massive rigging here and there.
12. If there will be election in 2015,there will be gross and manipulative conducts in the election.
13. Four northern states will not take part in the election due to terrorist attacks.

Checkout excerpts from Father Mbaka (Extracted Transcript Of What Rev. Father Mbaka Said Concerning President GEJ by heskeyw(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03)

What the government should do,
individuals are struggling to achieve.
When there is no road, no power, all
this fake promises… where is the
power? That Onitsha Bridge, has it
now been built? No. After 6 years,
and Goodluck has what it takes to do
whatever. He surrounded himself
with hooligans. By the time he
comes down, he won’t have anybody
to work with. He played himself into
the hands of hooligans.
My interest is about the wellness of
this country. Nigeria must survive
what we are passing through by the
help of God. The same God who
saved us from Ebola will save us
from this bad luck season (shouts of
AMEN from the congregation).
Look at it, there was a time there
was an argument about pension
fund – such billions. Who is talking
about it now? Billions and we were
hearing it… from excess crude oil
money, where is the impact of the
excess crude oil money? Now from
oil boom, it has met a bad luck; it’s
now oil doom. If my father will be
my leader and my siblings will all
die, let a stranger be my leader and
let my family be. All I’m trying to tell
you is that we have not entered into
any covenant with anybody.
Last time, the First Lady came here.
We are not partisan; we welcomed
her. We did a spiritual drama here.
Lifted four birds to fly up, the main
one that should fly up refused to go.
I did everything possible and that
one is the healthiest of them all but
refused to fly and the spirit of God
said, don’t disturb him
When God rejected Saul, David took
over. Let me tell you, in the history
of Nigeria, we have never
experience bloodshed as we have in
the time of Goodluck. If Goodluck
means bloodshed for Nigerians are
you waiting until your own blood is
shed? (shouts of No from the
congregation).

Checkout (2015 Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:48am On Jan 03)

2015 NIGERIA PROPHECIES

1. Hear the voice of Almighty God today and give ear to that which is sharper than two edged sword. For God has spoken and the wise listens carefully; Thus saith the LORD GOD; Alot will happen in 2015. Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan will become the winner of Nigeria 2015 election if he is prayerful, focus and committed but he will not act the way people expected him to act in his next tenure as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria saith the LORD GOD.

2. Thus saith the LORD GOD; Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, Kano, Abuja, Maiduguiri and Lagos will experience deadly terrorist attacks in 2015 saith the LORD GOD.

3. Thus saith the LORD GOD; There will be land disputes in Delta State, Nigeria and this land disputes will take lives and properties until the intervention of law enforcement agents which will apprehend some suspects and restore peace and unity to the affected community saith the LORD GOD.

4. Thus saith the LORD GOD; Crisis will take place in Lagos, Nigeria. This crisis will start unexpectedly in one day and then grow bigger than ever imagined the next day saith the LORD GOD.

5. Thus saith the LORD GOD; 2015 Nigeria election will be filled with irregularities. There will be mass rigging and manipulation in some parts of Nigeria. Some states will not partake in 2015 election saith the LORD GOD.

I will still be collating more to be posted online...Happy reading
Re: 2015 Prophecies Concerning This Election - PART 1 by obi4eze(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Check out this one.
nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/010415.html
Can't paste 'cos I' m not on my PC.

(1) (Reply)

Guber Poll: Vote APC, PDP Chieftain Urges Cross River Indigenes / Let Me Borrow Buhari My Ideas which are 9 / Shekau Meets Criteria For Time 100 List. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.