Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands (950 Views)

UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by tobbyte(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Did u have a start up capital, nd did u have any idea of a particular business.
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
tobbyte:
Did u have a start up capital, nd did u have any idea of a particular business.
I can hustle up about 50grand. And, no, I have no particular business in mind
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by saintpn(f): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by philcollectible: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2015
at saintpn please drop your contact,so i can contact you for enquiry
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by GenoMI: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hi Op,

What are your areas of interest? I think you should also consider that when trying to decide a line of business to go into.

I run an initiative where I give out free courses (most of them online) every week to young Nigerians like yourself - in fact people like yourself are the reason I decided to start the initiative as my own way of giving back to Nigeria. It would be great for you to pick up some skills while also trying to establish yourself as an entrepreneur.

You can see the courses I have available this week here - http://skillsonthehouse.com/get-a-free-course/

I put new courses up every Friday so you can always check to see if there is any course that interests you. Better yet you can subscribe to get notified every time I put up a new course. Well done, I really hope you are able to decide on something to go into.

I would also like to advise that you write a business plan no matter how simple, once you have established your business idea.
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,

visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Cheers.
I've visited the site. Can't really make sense of it. Could you be kind enough to give me a brief on what it's about?
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
GenoMI:
Hi Op,

What are your areas of interest? I think you should also consider that when trying to decide a line of business to go into.

I run an initiative where I give out free courses (most of them online) every week to young Nigerians like yourself - in fact people like yourself are the reason I decided to start the initiative as my own way of giving back to Nigeria. It would be great for you to pick up some skills while also trying to establish yourself as an entrepreneur.

You can see the courses I have available this week here - http://skillsonthehouse.com/get-a-free-course/

I put new courses up every Friday so you can always check to see if there is any course that interests you. Better yet you can subscribe to get notified every time I put up a new course. Well done, I really hope you are able to decide on something to go into.

I would also like to advise that you write a business plan no matter how simple, once you have established your business idea.
Thank you. I'll visit the site and I'll try your suggestion.
Re: Help! I Need Business Ideas For A Young Person With Lots Of Time On His Hands by saintpn(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
philcollectible:
at saintpn please drop your contact,so i can contact you for enquiry

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Tips To Increase Sales With SMS Text Message Marketing / Akwa Ibom Business Partner / Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.