Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory (33144 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Babatunde Fashola's Ministerial Appointment / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Speaks On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by lalasticlala(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2015
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has described the victory of the presidential candidate of the APC, General Buhari as Nigeria’s finest moment in its political history.

“It is a moment when hope is re-born, faith is rekindled and a fresh fire of patriotism is released for the task ahead. I congratulate General Buhari, Nigeria’s President elect on his hard won victory”, he said.

The former Lagos State governor, who was in Abuja at the APC secretariat, praised APC leaders and members for the shift they put in during the preparation and campaign stages.

“I salute our galant party leaders and members for running the long distance to victory. To millions of Nigerians I say this- the APC seeks not power for its sake, but for the purpose of bringing a better life to our people and re-building our country.

“This is also democracy’ s finest moment. Nigerians alive today have witnessed the beginning of an era of change. They made this happen and they are the true celebrants and they are deserving. Together we share this victory. Side by side, we would work together to bring our country back”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/01/hope-is-reborn-for-nigeria-tinubu-speaks-on-buharis-victory/

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Tinubu mastered the Act of Opposition Politics. I salute his ability to find and promote very competent hands. Thanks to all APC Team for presenting us a very viable and competent option we could rally behind.

Nigeria your greatness is ahead. Unity, Greatness, Peace, Prosperity, Good Governance and Progress to you.

Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Pdizzle(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2015
I give him most credit, he breeded the opposition, to me he is the MVP. Jagaban of Nigeria Politics

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by samuel900(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
GOD BLESS YOU TINUBU, YOU ARE A LEADER. GANI ADAMS.....I PITY U

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by DExplorer1: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
This election is prove that power belongs to Youths and lives on Social media.
I'm happy the Ex-President Jonathan allowed the wish of the people. You have shown us what democracy is. . .and we're happy that the western neighbours can see power in Africa as not a do or die affair. Your legacy lives on!

This election is a prove that Nigerians can now elect a candidate of our choice. If my President Buhari refuses to perform, same way we removed Jonathan, we shall remove him. Power belongs to Nigerians.

Well deserved victory!
Winning the Presidential Election is the Best Birthday Gift for Tinubu.
APC on the verge of becoming Africa's Strongest Party.
Congratulation President Buhari.
I'm a proud Supporter of Good Governance.
In APC we Trust!

36 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by veraponpo(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow. The most astute politician in Nigeria today.

The best planner and political strategist.

Jagaban Bogu, I hail you.

25 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by giantstrides(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2015
A master planner , strategist and performer, let's see how his performance in the centre will shape his history.

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Clerverly: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2015
The Master Strategist! Kudos!

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2015
SIR TINUBU I HAIL YHU
F**k Obanikoro....
Fake minister

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by aare07(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Buhari
1000 likes for the founder of modern democracy(GEJ)

31 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by siegfried99(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by RockMaxi: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2015
History has a way of replicating Heroes. Awolowo was a great politician in the west but now we have Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Tinubu may not measure up to the totality of Awo but he took a sizeable fraction of him.

Congrats to Rotimi Amaechi, he would have become a laughing stock had it been Buhari lost the election but now he is a force to reckon with.

Congrats to Okorocha for standing his ground. Still remains the governor of Imo. cool

Congrats to all APC Governors and all Nigerians that voted for CHANGE.

Congrats to all APC Nairalanders that withstood the tauting of Tanoids on this platform.

Congrats to myself, finally those that have labelled me Fulani bootlicker in the neighbouhood will now know say God pass all of us. cool

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by crownprince102: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Jagaban of Africa......

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

“It is a moment when hope is re-born, faith is rekindled and a fresh fire of patriotism is released for the task ahead. I congratulate General Buhari, Nigeria’s President elect on his hard won victory”, he said.

This really brought tears to my eyes.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by sexymoma(f): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
who brought the idea of logging with the help of verification Code abi confirmation code...

lalasticlala pls if na u stop am... i'll need to go to ma mails hundred times if i want to log in... This idea isn't good enough.
What if we've forgotten our email p/word what would happen angry
Couldn't even access ma business nairaland username cos i've forgotten the p/word.

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by mytime24(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by auntymi(f): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2015
tongue

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by troot: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Is this post front page bound. Let's wait and see

Driver
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by demelza: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Jagaban Borgu!!!!
The Machiavelli of our time!
A true son of Oduduwa!
Omoluabi to the core!
A shon of the shoil.
We are proud of you

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by MaleoPearls(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Welcome to a new dawn in a Nigeria.

CHANGE we needed

CHANGE WE HAVE.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by MrPresident1: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bobo Chicago grin
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by santity100: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mr. Bola Tinubu knows that this wont be business as usual

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by oakson: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ebora Eko
A True Democrat
The Lion Of Bourdillion
JAGABAN BORGU

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by GogetterMD(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wohoho! Nigerians are celebrating, PDP is sinking, results are trickling, INEC is announcing, APC is smiling, change is looming, youths are tweeting, facebookers are posting, whatsappers are broadcasting, south- south is rigging, international community is watching, orubebe is raking, obasanjo is warning, Yorubas are progressing, the North is jubilating, igbos are regretting, jonathing is parking, boko haram is relocating, Sure-p is closing, Tan is folding, fani Kayode is purging, Muazu is watching, Asari dokubo is wailing, oritsejafor is crying, patience jonathan is speaking and I am posting.

Meanwhile. .. .
Congratulations! It has been a long and strenuous battle to effect a change dating back days, weeks, months, years for some people! They looked down upon us, mocked us, derided our personalities. But we stood firm stood tall, and never wavered. Now we can go to sleep knowing our lives is secure, knowing we can wake up happy in the morning to reap the fruit of our labour, we can travel abroad without fearing foreign countries mocking us..... God bless GMB, God bless PYO, God bless Asiwaju(small) God bless Nigeria. Onto the future we march #teamGMB
Signed : gogettermd, on behalf of #teamGMB

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jagaban fun ra a ra e.

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Maczeelly(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
I duff my hat...........We are always in front

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by ylaa(f): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Meanwhile...here is the big question.

When will PDP, APC and the other parties put up younger people...people below the age of 50...to lead the parties.?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by talentarena(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Exclusive. Talent arena africa names Aisha Buhari the most beautiful first lady in africa.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/03/31/exclusive-talent-arena-africa-names-aisha-buhari-the-most-beautiful-first-lady-in-africa/
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
we are watching

Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos)