Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Towards The 2015 Gubernatorial Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Towards The 2015 Gubernatorial Elections (435 Views)

Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towards The 2015 Gubernatorial Elections by ultimatum: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Democracy has spoken. The true heroes of this day are we the people of Nigeria. Even the incumbent couldn't withstand the wind of change the Democratic process has brought upon the people of Nigeria.

For my fellow people of Lagos, this doesn't stop there. We have to go a step further and Vote the well and truly competent Akinwunmi Ambode of the All Progressive Congress. 

We need the continuity of the good governance provided to us all by the current governor Babatunde Raji Fashola and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Let us all come out on Saturday to cast our votes for the competent and the transparent governance of Akinwunmi Ambode. Eko o ni Baje.
Re: Towards The 2015 Gubernatorial Elections by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
ultimatum:
Democracy has spoken. The true heroes of this day are we the people of Nigeria. Even the incumbent couldn't withstand the wind of change the Democratic process has brought upon the people of Nigeria.

For my fellow people of Lagos, this doesn't stop there. We have to go a step further and Vote the well and truly competent Akinwunmi Ambode of the All Progressive Congress. 

We need the continuity of the good governance provided to us all by the current governor Babatunde Raji Fashola and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Let us all come out on Saturday to cast our votes for the competent and the transparent governance of Akinwunmi Ambode. Eko o ni Baje.

Competent Ambode my foot.... As every goats in Nigeria knew before announcement that Buhari won and we got our voices heard, so will all Ants in Lagos State be trooping out to vote for Change in the Governorship elections.

Jimi Agbaje is the man.

(1) (Reply)

Every Group In Lagos Is Safe In My Hand - Ambode / The Fear Of Buhari Is The Beginning Of....? / Anti-igbo Comment: Lagos APC Apologizes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.