Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Who Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? (318 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / 8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by erunz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
WHO IS PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN?

So many may see him as a weak, feeble, and soft hearted in enforcing actions, but I see a man who has propagated the real tenets of democracy in Nigeria and Africa at large.

He never chose to loose because no one is a loser, he prefer it that way to encourage the growing youths and teach them to take up their destiny in their own hands

I think I now have a political mentor, I think my long expected Mandela have finally arrived, a man that relinquished his exhortic position for the freedom of the common man.

The Socrates of my time, a man that stood on his principles despite all odds. A charismatic leader of my time.

I owe you an obligation of writing your name, deeds and brevity in the history of men of valour that Bayelsa, South-South, Nigeria and Africa has ever produced.

The man that refuses to be desperate despite when he has all the necessary power within his disposal, yet he chose to restore the dieing hope of the common man.the man that rekindled the dieing political consciousness of Nigerians.

An enigma of my time, a man that have taught me how to be honest, how to put the interest of Nigeria above personal interest.

I will tell my children about a man from otuoke that practiced what he preached, a man that made me know that politics is not a do or die affair, the man that made me love politics.

I will forever remain your greatest fan and supporter.

In his word "I promisee to give Nigerians free and fair eelction were every child will participate in thee electoral principles and ezpect that their votes will count" that he has done.

The only man that have accepted defeat even in the face of ridicule and betrayals.

My Hero
Re: Who Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seconded. ...I love dis
Re: Who Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good write up, I will copy and paste on my wall! Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Itsekiri Congratulate Buhari, Osinbajo / Ahead Of His Rumored Defection, PDP Expels Jigawa Deputy Governor / NNPC, Where Is Our 18.53billion Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.