Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money (7799 Views)

Inec Money / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
yomalex:
To the best of my knowledge this allegation is spurious, I know for a fact that your FIs / ZIs have been asked to send in names of those that participated in the elections
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
ekiloui:
Although I'm not a corper I participated in the elections as an ex-corper. We were paid N4500 (corpers inclusive) in the fct but info reaching us says some states were paid up to N10,500. Anyway the money for election as at 1st april has not been paid...I just dey look

Delta has not being paid one naira as we speak.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by eddyrymz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
she should pay up asap because her action can make corpers to compromise in d field during governorship election. my younger bro is currently serving in Ughelli, Delta state and has not been paid but training and election allowances. the 5000 paid in asaba was shortchanged in Ughelli . Ughelli paid just 3000 and d money was from was from a minister just to encouraged corpers .pls mod this news has to be in front page so dat they can probe dis state coordinator sharply .
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
eddyrymz:
she should pay up asap because her action can make corpers to compromise in d field during governorship election. my younger bro is currently serving in Ughelli, Delta state and has not been paid but training and election allowances. the 5000 paid in asaba was shortchanged in Ughelli . Ughelli paid just 3000 and d money was from was from a minister just to encouraged corpers .pls mod this news has to be in front page so dat they can probe dis state coordinator sharply .

okpe LGA has not being paid nothing.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by hidee20(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
INEC is to be blame for all of this,if they had publish an official breakdown of the payment in any national newspaper or on their official website this won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by yomalex(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
shachris:

How long does that take? other states has been paid for months now. or did INEC release Delta funds separately?

Still being received as at yesterday
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
yomalex:
Still being received as at yesterday

since after how many weeks? i'm just wondering why delta should be treated differently from other states.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by ekiloui(f): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
shachris:

Delta has not being paid one naira as we speak.

Oops...I meant for the training. We haven't been paid for the main job yet
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
ekiloui:

Oops...I meant for the training. We haven't been paid for the main job yet

well you guys are lucky. they have not being paid even for the training.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Mmayor(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Delta again? that was how they were delaying our allowee then while I was serving. when other states pay around 27th- 28th, ours was usually from 7th of the next month. I been dey ask Wetin dey cause all those ones but got no answer till I pass out. make she pay them joor, monkey done work finish baboon wan chop. after we go say government corrupt.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Archmage(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Mmayor:
Delta again? that was how they were delaying our allowee then while I was serving. when other states pay around 27th- 28th, ours was usually from 7th of the next month.
true talk. its like d calendar in delta ends on 37th or 38. allawee delays most times. in fact when we dont see allawee early, its no big deal. we're used to it. regarding inec payments, i am 100% sure 1 kobo hasn't been paid in warri south and uvwie lgas. the first training was done before d six weeks postponement... and we hear that other states have received payment for d supplementary training.....
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by tweeby: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2015
princedanalyst:
NYSC state cordinator Mrs Essien Etukudo has refused to pay corpers in delta state their inec training and transportation fee of 10,500 naira . one of d NYSC inspector in delta state said the money have been paid to state by inec but d state cordinator is seating on it, while some angry corpers in asaba the capital of delta state are complaining that they only receive 5000 naira instead of 10,500 naira after much protesting even to the extent of stoning pure water at the state cordinator 3days ago, while other corpers serving in other part of delta who asked for disclosure of identity say no money no governoship election,all efforts to reach the state cordinator seems abortive...
Tweet it to inec n nycs on twitter. Datz d best n fastest means. Nysc abjua n nysc delta. Inec too weldone dear
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by dgamechanger: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2015
so is even 13k and they are telling us 10,500....let dem pay us even 10k [quote author=sleemoon post=322516980

For the record... The money is not 10500, its 13000 naira... 10000 for inec part payment and 3000 for d 2days training conducted last 2wks.... Mk una fyt for 13k... Not 10k5.... Adios amigo[/quote]
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Niyoung(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2015
princedanalyst:
NYSC state cordinator Mrs Essien Etukudo has refused to pay corpers in delta state their inec training and transportation fee of 10,500 naira . one of d NYSC inspector in delta state said the money have been paid to state by inec but d state cordinator is seating on it, while some angry corpers in asaba the capital of delta state are complaining that they only receive 5000 naira instead of 10,500 naira after much protesting even to the extent of stoning pure water at the state cordinator 3days ago, while other corpers serving in other part of delta who asked for disclosure of identity say no money no governoship election,all efforts to reach the state cordinator seems abortive...

We corpers serving in Ughelli North LG have not received any money o. Our inec training allowee have not been paid and election allowee. Mrs Etukudo is a thief. That's how she treated us when were in d camp den. Feeding us like prisoners. Dat woman and her colleagues shud b jailed. Hugly thing upon all d money wey u dey thief. Mofo
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
good news. they have started paying. they just paid the 4.5k for the first training.

lets keep up the struggle bro. these people should stop treating us graduates like fools.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by lastbornabbey(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
nawa for dis country ooooooo inec money wey all corper for oda state don't collect. haaaaaa baba god save us ooo in dis country
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by otizs: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
temzybabe:
this is so unfair. even those of us that v bn paid 12,895 are still complaining. i cant imagine nt bn paid at all. but people are saying the money is for the main election and not for training . dunno how tru it is.. that it is 9k for d election, 3k for transportation and 1k for feeding. i hope its not true though
I'm sorry, please lemmi get it straight! I'm ɑ serving corper too Batch C. Here in osun state, †ђξ training was twice, †ђξ first one.. 3days =N4,500. †ђξ second one.. 2days =N3,000. And †ђξ payment was made immediately two days after each training. But Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow, since after this first election, we haven't receive anything. And also how your payment made 12,+?
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by temzybabe(f): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
otizs:
I'm sorry, please lemmi get it straight! I'm ɑ serving corper too Batch C. Here in osun state, †ђξ training was twice, †ђξ first one.. 3days =N4,500. †ђξ second one.. 2days =N3,000. And †ђξ payment was made immediately two days after each training. But Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow, since after this first election, we haven't receive anything. And also how your payment made 12,+?
i dunno also. but i was paid 12,895 yesterday. and we werent paid anything for d second training. some ppl in oyo v not gotten too.. you'll get soon.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by yomalex(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
You should have received alerts for 5k now
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by dgamechanger: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
not 5k is 4500 dey paid which is for d first training...
yomalex:
You should have received alerts for 5k now
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by yorex2011: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
temzybabe:
i dunno also. but i was paid 12,895 yesterday. and we werent paid anything for d second training. some ppl in oyo v not gotten too.. you'll get soon.
It might be d 10k plus d 3k training then d normal naija cutting of 105 naira... Corpers dey suffer sha.. Pvc distribution we did here ij February we were paid 1.5k per day instead of 3k per day... I just tire for the country.. Serving in edo state btw
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by temzybabe(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
yorex2011:

It might be d 10k plus d 3k training then d normal naija cutting of 105 naira... Corpers dey suffer sha.. Pvc distribution we did here ij February we were paid 1.5k per day instead of 3k per day... I just tire for the country.. Serving in edo state btw
sorry dear. i dont think I'll do d governorship election tho. it was too stressful
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by cuokoye(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
I knew Mrs. Etukudo's appetite for sWindling corpers would land her in the limelight sooner than later. Last year, during my time as a corps member in delta, she employed a tactic of slashing our FG approved allowance to enrich her pocket amongst other sharp practices. It took a strong-worded letter and a frank promise of legal action to stop her in her tracks.

Unfortunately, this time she hasn't been afforded the courtesy of private communication. Serves her right.

Its refreshing to see tHe youths coming out and demandiNg thaT their voices be Heard. With referenCe to the way she crumbled at my letter, my guess is she will pay you guys pretty soon.

Hopefully, bad eggs like her in the Civil service will be swEpt out of the system during Buhari's administration.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Niyoung(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Public Notice: We coppers serving in Delta state Ughelli North LG to precise have not gotten any money 4rm inec o. Our inec training allowee and election allowee have bn seized by Mrs Essien Etukudo (state coordinator). We learned it has been paid 2 NYSC account 4 dem 2 gv those dat re participated in d exercise but till date we see nothing. Help us beg Mrs Essien Etukudo o. Dis woman is fond of enriching her pocket wit coppers money. That's how she treated us when we were in d camp den. Feeding us like prisoners. Dat woman and her colleagues shud b jailed. ugly thing upon all d money wey u dey thief. Mofo
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by collele(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mods pls move dz to front page....Etukudo is a big criminal... Se has not paid a dime to Corpers ,she has embezzled batch A's money nd dey have passed out....dat woman is evil nd wicked....pls Lalasticlala ,mynd44,ngwakwe,seun move this to front page....Copers in Delta state are suffering alot....this woman should be changed...#etukudomustgo
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by jesutekome: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oppression get belle o, iworiwo e no go born for ever iworiwo.

As for me, I'm back at home, I'm not going back for next election whether they pay or not. I can't kill myself for chicken change. The money is just too small yet they dont want to pay. #NOWORKNOPAY.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
jesutekome:
Oppression get belle o, iworiwo e no go born for ever iworiwo.
As for me, I'm back at home, I'm not going back for next election whether they pay or not. I can't kill myself for chicken change. The money is just too small yet they dont want to pay. #NOWORKNOPAY.
collele:
Mods pls move dz to front page....Etukudo is a big criminal... Se has not paid a dime to Corpers ,she has embezzled batch A's money nd dey have passed out....dat woman is evil nd wicked....pls Lalasticlala ,mynd44,ngwakwe,seun move this to front page....Copers in Delta state are suffering alot....this woman should be changed...#etukudomustgo
dgamechanger:
not 5k is 4500 dey paid which is for d first training...

please go to inec and NYSC twitter accounts and retweet this, since the MODs don't want to do anything about it.

Enough is Enough. Even though corpers are serving, the are not slaves.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by tweeby: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Talk to d DG of nysc directly on twitter @nysc_ng
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by princedanalyst: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
made some trouble already on twitter and d woman is complying, it remains 8k out of 13k,we are making huge. Progress, she wount mess up with corpers money again
This my twitter handler @9JA_SPOKESMAN

tweeby:
Talk to d DG of nysc directly on twitter @nysc_ng
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by tweeby: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
princedanalyst:
made some trouble already on twitter and d woman is complying, it remains 8k out of 13k,we are making huge. Progress, she wount mess up with corpers money again
This my twitter handler @9JA_SPOKESMAN

I don't get, servin in asaba too n I've nt bin paid. Wat did she say
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by yomalex(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My School Id Card Is Missing,what Should I Do To Be Acceptable In Camp / NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.