Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby (25736 Views)

Annie Idibia Gets A Pre-birthday Gift Worth About N597, 000 From Her Friends(pic / Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out After Her 3rd Baby, Shows Off Bra & Belly In Sheer / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2006
hahaha, Brother to chamillionaire is correct indeed. Now he should stop distributing babies all over the place.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by tianshie(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2006
n/l smiley
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2006
Nuttin Much GUrls! wink

@ bossy
D'bj's thread "SARCASTIC"- not sure! you're jjus bin NAUGHTY DATZ JUS D WAY I SEE IT tongue tongue

Uche WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Deby(f): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2006
i told u guys b4 now that the guy is so dumb he no longers has control of his dick anymore. can u know see someone who tells people on soundcity that aids is real is trying to create a village UMU2FACE village (the ibos in da house u get the jerk i guess). so foolish of him. u can now see that he is an illiterate that can not deal with being famous. he should go suck a lemon for all i care.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by lukas: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2006
tu baba i taya 4 u ooooh u started well and now u're rubishing industry wit ur many baby making at ur age
i wornder wat u were doin at the condom advert and i wonder what kennis and D1 are there 4 to chop ur money
i surpose
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Radiant(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2006
2face has 3 kids? Din't even know he had one talkless of 3? shocked shocked shocked what can I say? Shit happens or probably he's blessed. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by CrazyMan(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2006
Radiant:

2face has 3 kids? Din't even know he had one talkless of 3? shocked shocked shocked what can I say? Shit happens or probably he's blessed. shocked shocked shocked

"Blessed"? shocked shocked shocked
i don't think so.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Deby(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2006
Radiant
what do u mean by blessed? i have always accorded u with some level of intelligence but now u are disappointing me. what kind of blessing is that? u tell pple to stop the act n u go on on the act. Common lets face facts he is a big disgrace to all men.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry

you may wonder y am so particular about this case. imagine the idiot coming onto my baby sister and talking about making her a star n we set him up to the extent that he came on his knee begging. i just left him for God though without a his shirts.

i thank God who knows my sister would have been a victim of umu2face villagers
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Radiant(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
lol make una no vex abeg wink I was shocked by the news. I was short of words and din't know whether to say he bleeped up or na blessing. D story tire me grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by CrazyMan(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2006
@ Radiant
you don't need to worry your self about him.
don't you see.
he is like a "star shining during the day"
you know it will be very difficult to locate that star.
that's how he is.
just don't worry you self about him ok?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Radiant(f): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2006
lol
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by CrazyMan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2006
RADIANT u r right he is BLESSED! God give am 2 much CHILDREN grin him na 2nd ABRAHAM grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Radiant(f): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2006
hmmm, Ok ooo grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by donjazzie(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
much luv 2 face

na blessing the kids B nor mind winch them wey follow u come naira land.nothing do u.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by carmelily: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2006
na wa o! this place don quiet! the pikin sef need sleep grin

where bobbie mae and enemies? cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by CrazyMan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2006
carmelily:

Still laughing grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by carmelily: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
my brother how u check am now? help me see, even the 1st test tube baby didnt have her conception(and parentage) so fiercely debated. i weak o!

I LOVE TUFACE! kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Radiant(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2006
carmelily:

lmao
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by acidrop(f): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2006
2face is not only distributing babies, but the girls he got pregnant are way younger than him, i heard 1 of the girls was 17 shocked shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2006
kissHello Bobbie i am back

well now let us analyse what you have said so far,

you have a BA & , in what Psycology is that all your head could allow you to do? and you are proud of it??
now that says a lot about your manner of thinking, ( chicken brains )
How old did you say you are i am forced to blame your mediocre reasoning capacity on your lack of maturity and lack of AVERAGE mental capacity. grin grin

You obviously are a professional student, jumping from one degree to another like a lame frog in a brook
Now about the dirty pant thing, hummmmmmmm, i chose not to comment, but challenge you to put up your picture on the net if you have the guts, and i will tell you what kind of guy's good for you grin grin

You know what?? i choose not to continue in this line of discussion, i have too much work on my desk ( do not worry Bobbie, when you become an executive in an oil company, you will understand )
When i come on this kind of forum, i want to relax after a hectic day, i do not wish to engage in a battle of words with some nobody

Hey chaps, does any one know how old 2Face might be? I am curious to know whether i might be eligibleto fit in as one of his babes wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by carmelily: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2006
what's the future of nigeria with some of our best educated slinging sh*t shots @ each other like alaba touts? undecided and all over some nonsense?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by carmelily: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2006
acidrop:

2face is not only distributing babies, but the girls he got pregnant are way younger than him, i heard 1 of the girls was 17 shocked shocked

if that's true, then statutory rape it is.
and that would mean our fine boy is not only he-goat brained but also criminally- inclined.  grin
thought there was a psychologist in the house? wetin dem dey call this one 4 psychologyspeak? cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2006
so to drag people back but abeg

i didnt know he had any kids, so who born the other ones since those ones havent been denied
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2006
EmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaD!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 3:32am On Oct 02, 2006
Executive slash Director of PALM OIL FARMERS Incorporated has spoken, lets give her a round of applause,

Like i said, i bet you Tu Face wouldnt nyash you with his eyes closed.

Put your Monkey picture up then i will put mine up.

Besides, you came too late in the game, did it take you one whole week to think of a COME BACK? You are lame.

If you are as old as you appear to be, why dont you spend time looking for a husband than to come on here exchanging words with a 24 year old.

Your mates are marrying and having children and you are there managing and executing God knows what to Palm Oil organizations.

Ode.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whoawwwwwwwweeee I am beginning to enjoy this fight
Now, let us grind this bit by bit,
Palm Oil farmers grin grin grin grin grin
Bobbie to tell u the truth although we are quarelling this bit made me laugh so much, grin grin grin grin
Well anyway, ignoring that statement lets go to the next,

I was not on for a week because my little baby, the end of month period in company is always the peak period, ofcourse i do not expect you to understand, this, is alittle too complicated for you.

Next , My dear , sorry, Miss Oprah of Nigeria, i am not one of those women who spend their time Selling their faces,( unlike somebody i know)

and how old did you say you are 24?? that makes you one year my senior, hummmmmmmmnow i am begining to wonder what is becoming of people who go to school these days, With so many "degrees" in your pocket, and so MANY years of age you still think like this, cry cry cry cry

this is becoming ridiculous, i feel so ashamed now that i ever started answering you,
Verily Verily, some people go through school but school does not go through them, i now believe my mummy when she said, "age is maturity not what is written down on your birth cert." bobbie baby, i would have sworn you wear 5 years younger than me, OK i QUIT for good, you do not seem to know how to be mature so let me teach you, undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by BobbieMae(f): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
Oh piss off hieffer! Yes i am older than you. Great. Now bow down and kiss the fucking ring.

Stupid biatch!

Younging like you, didnt your momma teach you anything when you were raised? Respecting your seniors is one thing. If you think i don't have a job you are a damn fool. No one in the U S of A survives without a JOB. I bet you still live with mommy while you are there sorting small naira bills for your palm oil workers,  Bitch please, lets not start comparing our lives here.

Truth be told, you might be better off than i am or i might be better off than you are and that is highly irrelevant to the situation at hand. I can bet you 101% that i am better off than you are, so lets not even go there.

Now you talking about selling faces, it must be your SISTERS that sell their faces cause bitch you don't know who the phuck i is, so that statement is null and void.

I made a statement and you decided to come after me like you sucking Tu Faces gbola and swallowing his SKEET or something.

I am glad you wont respond anymore because you are a damn fucking fool and your ass needs to go learn a new trade than to be on here going back and forth people that probably punished and beat the shit out of you when you were in secondary school.

First you were complaining that i mighta been uneducated. Now you are bitching that i have too many degrees on my hand. Bleep the mess off!

Bitches like you aint worth my damn time. I am a hustla, i work, and i school and i am damn good at what i freaking do.

Idiot of a person!

Razz hieffer,
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2006
grin
Sorry i am not in Naija,in canada deary
Next, i did not say you are too educated, i was simply amazed at how little of education you portray.( after all the paper work)
I am proud to say, i donot hustle,
now if you hustle, cry cry cry cry cry i can imagine to what extents you can get on a bad day

grin grin grin grin
Have a nice day dear, and don't hustle too hard wink wink wink
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2006
embarassed embarassed

Is someone going to tell me how old 2FACE is? embarassed embarassed
sorry to insist i am so curious, what is his back ground like?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by harvey(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2006
That guy sucks,he doesn't know wat it means to be a star.he should know that being a star definately girls will come,but he should learn how to control his libido.i guess his dick has rymes so those ladies love them.its awful tubaba.learn to be a star.go to the school.Tetila Kudos u no Bleep up during your reign,at least i no hear
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Radiant(f): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2006
Emad and Bobbie, I hear una. Una no get shame ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Helen Paul Cute In New Make-up Enhanced Photos / Ice-Prince Posts Photos Of His Son Jamal / Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.