Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch (34080 Views)

PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's House In Abuja Over Supreme Court Judgement / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by rawpadgin(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
GEJ you are a disappointment to the people of the Niger Delta. So now you have lost and conceded defeat to the zone you treated like eggs.
What an embarrassment you are.
u are a disappointment to ur family

ode!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by cold(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
The business of governance must go on

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by dguizman(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
I guess they are trying toRestrategise for the coming governorship polls.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by onyxo76(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
LordCenturion:
They are planning for something else,
to clear what remains of our treasury before handing over.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by bbjummy: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Too late tongue undecided
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by nadias877(f): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lawalemi:
Stewpid aboki governors. They chose not to deliver their states to GEJ

Please don't say that. Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State, Suswam of Benue State and Kebbi State Governor all lost at the Senatorial election. They will also be destabilised at this time. Buhari is loved and respected by the Northerners. He defeated GEJ in all the Northwestern states and the Northeastern states except Adamawa and Taraba state during the 2011 election in spite of GEJ's popularity then. He also won in Niger State. Buhari is not just a loved in the North, he's also a Symbol. I'm sure they did their best for GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by galadima77(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
GEJ you are a disappointment to the people of the Niger Delta. So now you have lost and conceded defeat to the zone you treated like eggs.

No! for writing this, you are the embarrasment and disappoint to where ever u emerged from. Whatever his woes, i doubt u'd ever achieve his feat.

what an embarrassment u are.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by nortcentrallord(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Apc has won the presidential election yet the simple meeting of GEJ and pdp governors is inducing you guys with running stomach. grin grin cheesy yet they said he hadn't the power to scuttle the democratic process. People are just funny. Eligibility suit still hangs don't forget. Rule of law saw buhari in, I hope he will be a real democrat just like when rule of law sees him out. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by nortcentrallord(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
u are a disappointment to ur family

ode!

He is an inbred pompous swine. Just show him the way to the mud and stop wasting words on him.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by oshekere: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
He only called them to return our stolen fund
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by fairheven: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
....an just as u forgot to mention abia governor T.A Orji(a .k.a "Thieves After orji")
... na so God go forget him an his generation

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by securi: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thank you, people voted purely on ethnic and religion line in the north, am sure the Govs tried their best but didn't work.The change to the ppl from the north is for power to return back to them and doesn't have anythng to do with economic and social reform, if GEJ is from the north no matter the shout for change they will still vote him.infact if Buhari and Jonathan have been disqualified then and Sambo and Osibanjo contest all those votes for APC would have gone to Sambo, a northerner is a northerner shikena, if you are in doubt check the voting pattern in 2011 and see if there is much diff in the NE and NW.My worry is that we are still not united, no common interest even with the alliance.
nadias877:

Please don't say that. Babangida Aliyu, Niger State governor also lost. Buhari is loved by the Northerners. I'm sure they did their best for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lawalemi:

There e was not way they could have delivered their stateto GEJ, even if they put guns in front of those voters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
securi:
Thank you, people voted purely on ethnic and religion line in the north, am sure the Govs tried their best but didn't work.The change to the ppl from the north is for power to return back to them and doesn't have anythng to do with economic and social reform, if GEJ is from the north no matter the shout for change they will still vote him.infact if Buhari and Jonathan have been disqualified then and Sambo and Osibanjo contest all those votes for APC would have gone to Sambo, a northerner is a northerner shikena, if you are in doubt check the voting pattern in 2011 and see if there is much diff in the NE and NW.My worry is that we are still not united, no common interest even with the alliance.

And the people of SS and SE that voted massively for GEJ did not vote along ethnic and religious lines abi?

Na number just pass number, Oga. Both were guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by kennyok(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
omg so all this governors are from pdp, what a big stab on the back from 80% of the pdp governors ..indeed politics is not for weaklings take heart by Broda from southern.. please if you opportune next time trust no one...
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by kennyok(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jarus:

And the people of SS and SE that voted massively for GEJ did not vote along ethnic and religious lines abi?

@jarius you 100% rite man and we have learnt our lessons
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by charmingeyes(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
foliks:
GEJ, wat are u planning again o Hmnnn, wat eva u plan against Nigeria will surely fail.

Change has come

Plan against Nigeria?
Pls, don't let ur emotions breakdown ur sense of logic and dignity in speech.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by tit(f): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tesiday:
About Fayose's absence, does anyone think he is a traitor like I do?

fayose delivered his state.
you cannot say as much for the others.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by fuckerholic(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
jboy73:
Must u clueless journalist monitor all the moves of this noble president?

Fvck u all buharians.
angry
Fvck u all APcians

Fvck u northerners
sad
Fvck this election.

Fvck the fvckin 9ja democracy.

Fvck our fake constitution.

Fvck u for banning me in advance.

Fvck lalasticlocla.
kiss

Hello mods, its fvckin April fooool.
cool
I got u all on that 1.

I swear I didn't mean those words back there.

Hey, hey, hey.... Don't click the ban button. grin

In GEJ voice/words "in may 29 we shall launch a new govt" military..buhari will not rule quote me.. this is what was aimed to archive by this his purpoted victory.am waiting for a military take over
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by galadima77(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lawalemi:

would u say d SS and SE governors are stewpid for delivering to Buhari? or are u stewpid for not voting buhari?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by poiZon: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
it is not OVER until jonathan HAND-OVER. Goodluck to buhari
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by securi: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bros, I didn't dispute that Sir. I responded to someone accussing the northern Govs for not delivering their states and explained reasons being ethnic alliance and that the Govs can't do much in such situation. Its only SW votes that looks reasonable I agree with you Bros.

Jarus:

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by LUXRY7: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
WHAT IS YOU PEOPLES PROBLEM IF HE HAVE A MEETING WITH THE PDP GOVERNORS? LET THE GENIUS ALONE.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
securi:
Bros, I didn't dispute that Sir. I responded to someone accussing the northern Govs for not delivering their states and explained reasons being ethnic alliance and that the Govs can't do much in such situation. Its only SW votes that looks reasonable I agree with you Bros.

Fair enough.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by foliks(f): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
N
rawpadgin:
small brain

charmingeyes:

Plan against Nigeria?
Pls, don't let ur emotions breakdown ur sense of logic and dignity in speech.

Eiya, feedeefee ppl, sori o.... d loss has really frustrated u guys nd pushed u to be so ooo aggressive, u guys should take a bottle of coke each to quench ur taste. u can continue orubebeing now, don't wori I av jegaed grin
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by babestella: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:

He has learnt his lessons.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by babestella: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Apc has won the presidential election yet the simple meeting of GEJ and pdp governors is inducing you guys with running stomach. grin grin cheesy yet they said he hadn't the power to scuttle the democratic process. People are just funny. Eligibility suit still hangs don't forget. Rule of law saw buhari in, I hope he will be a real democrat just like when rule of law sees him out. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by babestella: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
And what are you guys saying about the eligibility suit still hanging. It's not yet uhuru o. The rule of law must prevail because this is democracy.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by HirstMOG(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
foliks:

Are u okay, it seems u are sick o. What did I write, what are u saying. Next time, u read well and understand before u open ur mouth to vomit rubbish

A junky u are!!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 03, 2015
after reading so many comments, all I can say is that people are pretty blind in this country.

don't underestimate the power of a quiet man, you think you know him too well. your hatred has deluded your minds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / HILARIOUS: Tolu Ogunlesi Responded To Peter Obi's Tweet In Chinese Language(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.