Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I’ll Battle Corruption, Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Battle Corruption, Buhari Vows (441 Views)

Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members / Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Battle Corruption, Buhari Vows by idris93(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
The president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, vowed on Wednesday that his administration would not tolerate corruption.
He spoke after receiving the Certificate of Return from the Independent National Electoral Commission in Abuja.
Mr. Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress, was declared winner of the March 28 presidential election, defeating the incumbent president, Goodluck Jonathan, who was the flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party.
READ MORE.......................
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180449-ill-battle-corruption-buhari-vows.html

1 Like

Re: I’ll Battle Corruption, Buhari Vows by Acekidc4(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
We Know that My General!!

Say No to Corruption!!

(1) (Reply)

Voting pattern- Unprecedented Polarity Along Regional Lines- Sign Of Disunity / To Remove Me From Office, You Must First Impeach God – Fayose / President Jonathan’s Aide Oronto Douglas Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.