Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,626 members, 7,840,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. (532 Views)

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / Talks About Sheriff / Fayose Joint Presidential Ticket In 2019 Are False –fayose / Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by jaso1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Some fools here will almost kill you with rubbish comment for the support of popularly known Mr clueless.
They almost turn nairaland to where ojuku will accomplish shamelessly loss Biafra war.
Talo koba yin eyin were?
If them born your papa we'll let me see any of you sheep brains writing such idiot comment here.
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
One nigeria.
Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by xreal: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
They were used to insulting one's 'father'.
I am happy, I endured.
Now, I am the one smiling.

I rep GMB/PYO.
I rep APC
I rep CHANGE.
I rep VICTORY.
I rep ONE NIGERIA.

Congrats to Nigerians of goodwill.
Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by Janet101(f): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
@OP,pls let us embrace peace, we should learn frm our leaders GEJ as shown a good example.
Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by obamartins(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Must everybody have the same view with u or support ur candidate? We had our views and supported our candidate and for me, I have no regrets. Let's see the magic GMB will perform. Shalom.
Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by jaso1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
They should be the one to embrace peace by apologizing for those they turned to their yabist asset here.
Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by Ekiseme(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op, you're stewpid and the most foolish

must everybody share the same view?
Everybody have the right to support anybody they like.
Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by kay1one(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Frustrated low life and attention seeker!
Re: GEJ Till 2019 Are You All Dead Now? Nigerians With Irrational Thinking. by omonnakoda: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obidient

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Start Promo Sex In Honour Of Buhari's Victory / Shoking! See What This 9 Year Old Girl Did To APC / What Ambassador Olisemeka Said About Buhari Before His Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.