Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Must Read: Who Is The God Of Nigeria Pastors? By Saint Joseph Ovensehi. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read: Who Is The God Of Nigeria Pastors? By Saint Joseph Ovensehi. (415 Views)

Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Who Is The God Of Nigeria Pastors? By Saint Joseph Ovensehi. by talentarena(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
MUST READ: WHO IS THE GOD OF NIGERIA PASTORS? By saint Joseph Ovensehi.

As the 2015 general election approached tension rose when the so called Christian  Association  of Nigeria (CAN) endorsed President GoodLuck Jonathan. According to them, this was a spiritual move as they where being lead by the spirit, thereby causing confusion within the Christians  as many Christians followers disagreed with the CAN decision. Most said the house of God should not endorse any candidate as everyone where children of God inrespective of your political views.

The reality was this association had collected bribe from the present administration with the hopes that an incumbent president can never be defeated in Nigeria. Unknown to them that God and the creator of the universe the king of the day of judgment  had his own plan for Nigeria.

Controversies trailed the house of God as money were been shared among men of God to preach againts the opposition. Some even went on to prophecy doom if Goodluck Jonathan should loose the election, fake prophecies from the pit of hell where circulated among the Christians claiming that God has revealed that Goodluck will lead Nigeria, and no one should vote Buhari , as Buhari’s victory will lead to the end of Christianity in Nigeria.
Election has finally come and gone, the opposition candidate General Muhammadu Buhari has been declared president elect of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria and up till this moment non of the prophet of doom has released a statement.

Inconclution, here is my question to the pastors.
1. Which of the God spoke to you?
2. Can one man Islamise a nation under a democratic rule?
3. Why are you people misleading the children of God?
4. You accuse boko-haram for killing Christians and whereas you mislead Christians daily for your selfish interest, which do you think is more wicked?

I need answers to all of these questions, and I demand the so called ” CAN”  to tender an apology to Nigerians, else the wrath of God is coming . I see a revolution in the house of God. Pastors be warned.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/04/01/must-read-who-is-the-god-of-nigeria-pastors-by-saint-joseph-ovensehi/

PLEASE RE-BROADCAST TO ALL NIGERIANS
Re: Must Read: Who Is The God Of Nigeria Pastors? By Saint Joseph Ovensehi. by An2elect2(f): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerian pastors are the last people i will ever go to for advice on spiritual matters. *Mongrels*

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: You! And Your Foundation {revisited} / Engage In Wonder-working Praise / Sunday Joke: A PASTOR Spotted Sipping Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.