Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Have Had Enough! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Had Enough! (8775 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
I have been a member here for 2months + now and I have within that few period developed a lot of haters to myself(God help me!)

The most annoying claims is that I(the person behind this moniker) am fake And these fools going around saying stuffs like this never had any clue to backup their claims. Even the latest fool from the foolish ministry went ahead and drag me into facebook claiming he is a friend and also a friend to my boo(just because I haven't been replying his numerous Pms) angry

Abeg watin I collect from una? Make una free me now!! I think you guys are already invading my privacy in here! angry
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Rapmoney(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nobody dey hold you! NL is just a social media! Are you tying your life around it?

Take note: Only kids would pester you...mature dudes don't have time for trash like that. They intend making real money and start a family soon wink

7 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by prevail23(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
ehyaaaa! my dear don't worry,I even heard 1 of d fools committed suicide!.. r.I.p to him

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am a girl ediot! why would I send a pm to u?! Now u are lying to defend urself?

Tell us why are u buying a gift for u boyfriend in march when betty's man was born in december?! My friends have been dating for yeeaaaarrrs now!

Which boyfriend cheated on u in texas when he, omoba has never been there?!

Stupeeeed bit.c.h!!!!!

Now we know,u can create a new account with a new moniker right?!

To the guys..not every pretty chic on this forum is a girl!

The mods deleted the thread I created to expose this dirty rat called rubey?!

Well..to those who missed it...check betty imosun,wcf omoba,kate onyekachi imosun on facebook. Check their birthdays,location and then check this foolish rubey's profile especially her topics and posts!

Imposter

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
@

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Ab025(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmmmm....see matter o

On a good note, nland is an online forum for people to meet and share ideas, i don't think you should be on quarrelling terms with anyone here. if people try to get your attention by all means by slandering you or being abusive to you, you should learn to ignore them except you also have your own faults too.
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:
I have been a member here for 2months + now and I have within that few period developed a lot of haters to myself(God help me!)

The most annoying claims is that I(the person behind this moniker) am fake And this fools going around saying stuffs like these never had any clue to backup their claims. Even the latest fool from the foolish ministry went ahead and drag me into facebook claiming he is a friend and also a friend to my boo(just because I haven't been replying his numerous Pms) angry

Abeg watin I collect from una? Make una free me now!! I think you guys are already invading my personality in here! angry
another senseless attention seeking illiterateundecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:
I am a girl ediot! why would I send a pm to u?! Now u are lying to defend urself?

Tell us why are u buying a gift for u boyfriend in march when betty's man was born in december?! My friends have been dating for yeeaaaarrrs now!

Stupeeeed bit.c.h!!!!!

Oh! Since you are a very good friend of this couple then why don't you reveal you relationship with them on facebook by telling me your name so I will check you out! Whooore tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by ammyluv2002(f): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
sylvalord:
another senseless attention seeking illiterateundecided
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by cirmuell(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
You are Crazy! No offence, just alluding to your siggy.
But honestly, why do you people take things on here too seriously?
Who cares what/who you are in the world out there? For pete's sake this is a freaking faceless forum. Live your life and stop worrying about what people say or think about you on an anonymous forum.
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Stupeeeed bit.c.h!!!!!

you are a fool
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ab025:
hmmmm....see matter o

On a good note, nland is an online forum for people to meet and share ideas, i don't think you should be on quarrelling terms with anyone here. if people try to get your attention by all means by slandering you or being abusive to you, you should learn to ignore them except you also have your own faults too.

Going to my facebook timeline thinking you can find a clue is crossing the line
Re: I Have Had Enough! by iLovePusssy: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why u making a big deal of wah happens on N.L We all juz here to have fun dear wink
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
cirmuell:
You are Crazy! No offence, just alluding to your siggy.
But honestly, why do you people take things on here too seriously?
Who cares what/who you are in the world out there? For pete's sake this is a freaking faceless forum. Live your life and stop worrying about what people say or think about you on an anonymous forum.
Its not funny when they are using ur friend's picture and claiming to be her!.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by ammyluv2002(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
sylvalord:
you are a fool
Dude, take am easy they call people names angry
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Enegod(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
*swallowing popcorn aggressively* angry

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
The matter don reach here? grin
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Going to my facebook timeline thinking you can find a clue is crossing the line

If it is indeed ur timeline...then change ur privacy settings so only ur friends can view ur profile!

Do that and prove us wrong!

Do that and then let the people here try to view ur profile, that's if they will be able to.then we will all agree I was wrong and I promise I will deactivate this account

6 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

If it is indeed ur timeline...they change ur privacy settings so only ur friends can view ur profile!

Do that and prove us wrong!

Do that and then let the people here try to view ur profile, that's if they will be able to.then we will all agree I was wrong and I promise I will deactivate this account

Biiitch! Can you tell me your freagging name? Or send me the pictures of the messages you claim you sent to my boyfriend? grin

You are a stupiiid hoe! #in minaj's voice# cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Stupeeeed bit.c.h!!!!!

The mods deleted the thread I created to expose this dirty rat called rubey?!

Well..to those who missed it...check betty imosun,wcf omoba,kate onyekachi imosun on facebook. Check their birthdays,location and then check this foolish rubey's profile especially her topics and posts!

Imposter
now you are a bigger fool
Re: I Have Had Enough! by cirmuell(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Its not funny when they are using ur friend's picture and claiming to be her!.

wait, you mean the girl on her profile is not her? Do you know the person?
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
sylvalord:
you are a fool
ur a bastard

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Foolish fools..
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enegod:
*swallowing popcorn aggressively* angry
buhahaha i find this hilarious and i don't know why cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
cirmuell:
wait, you mean the girl on her profile is not her? Do you know the person?

The pic on rubey's profile is my friend on facebook. Betty imosun.

Rubey says she is in nigeria,betty is in dubai with her fiance.

Fiance was born in december,rubey's boyfriend was born in march

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Ab025(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Going to my Facebook timeline thinking you can find a clue is crossing the line

i don't know you guys issues but one thing i know is, no matter the problem, handle it privately and nit this way.
common, you ladies shouldn't bring everything up here to show the public...!!
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Dude, take am easy they call people names angry
sorry ma, i don leave dem with their cat fightsad
Re: I Have Had Enough! by cirmuell(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

The pic on rubey's profile is my friend on facebook. Betty imosun.

Rubey says she is in nigeria,betty is in dubai with her fiance.

Fiance was born in december,rubey's boyfriend was born in march
Just checked, same pix. If you're sure this Rubey is not her, have you brought it to the said Betty's attention that someone is using her picure illegally?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
This will be the last time I will comment about this topic!

I will accept I am fake if she

1. Shows me the pictures of the real me(apart from the ones on facebook)

2. Upload the messages she sent to my boyfriend)

3. Prove he has never been,not staying in texas

*i created the birthday thread because I wanted to beat time towards bae's birthday(whatever month i typed is my business tongue)

*why will I brag about being in dubai during th election? Its not like its the first time I will be traveling there or something undecided
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
cirmuell:
Just checked, same pix. If you're sure this Rubey is not her, have you brought it to the said Betty's attention that someone is using her picure illegally?

Yep..I have.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by cirmuell(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Yep..I have.

And what was her response?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments / N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) / Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.