Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Have Had Enough! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Had Enough! (8799 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
Even when the facts are glaring he is still acting stupidly. Nonsense. I read everything here, the accusations and the defence. Having had legal training, she's damn guilty. Her responses shows she's obviously fake.

Thank goodness... A guy who has brains

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
Even when the facts are glaring he is still acting stupidly. Nonsense. I read everything here, the accusations and the defence. Having had legal training, she's damn guilty. Her responses shows she's obviously fake. Impersonation is a crime, I beseech you to desist from it. You cannot effectuate evil using someone's identify. It is forsooth contra bonos mores.

My only pity goes to the Imosun lady who is being impersonated by that cùnt. The fool is slandering that lady's image and it's bad. As for the other person, not my business if he chooses to wallow in his self-induced stupidíty

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by djeezy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enegod:
tomorrow someone might say you are fake without any evidence...and you will expect us to believe it?
The op needs more than words to nail her. Let her screenshot her conversation with her on fb and post it here...this poo will end and she will deactivate
She did a marvellous work. She would even make a fine lawyer. She gave a substantial evidence which is convincing, admissible and of course credible. She mentioned the real name of the girl on Rubey's dp and also gave us her facebook name. She has alleged and she has proved. It's left for Rubey to show that indeed the account is hers by posting something on her facebook or changing the privacy settings. Asking her to screenshot is out of the equation.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by djeezy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

My only pity goes to the Imosun lady who is being impersonated by that cùnt. The fool is slandering that lady's image and it's bad. As for the other person, not my business if he chooses to wallow in his self-induced stupidíty
I'm glad you refused to be deceived. It goes a long way to show that some people still have a good sense of reasoning.
Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
She did a marvellous work. She would even make a fine lawyer. She gave a substantial evidence which is convincing, admissible and of course credible. She mentioned the real name of the girl on Rubey's dp and also gave us her facebook name. She has alleged and she has proved. It's left for Rubey to show that indeed the account is hers by posting something on her facebook or changing the privacy settings. Asking her to screenshot is out of the equation.

It's been more than an hour and the fool can't change her privacy setting that can be done in a minute? I'm out of here jor.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
I'm glad you refused to be deceived. It goes a long way to show that some people still have a good sense of reasoning.

Any sane human knows the impostor is a thief. Only those blinded by "beauty" won't see the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:

I never wanted to comment again, but after seeing how dumb you are I had no choice than to show you embarassed

1. She gave a prove by telling me my real name and showing pitures right?
*****but she never proved that she know me or my boyfriend****even though she said she sent a message which I have been waiting to receive since 16BC

2. So because one hoe on social network proved shiiit I should change me security settings and my dp? I haven't change my dp for months now why should I do that to prove to you dumb heads

3. I don't give a fuucck if anyone doesn't believe me, I will just continue my posts if it affects you, get a gun then dust yourself tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by ShirelleBaby: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abu mikey--

Thanks for bringing me here again.
This night is something elsecheesy.

╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝
Re: I Have Had Enough! by NnamdiN: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
This drama funny o cheesy make we use am relieve election loss jare.

Op you could screengrab the chat and blur your name. Use a pc, scratch off your name, if you can't do it, get someone to do it.
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Abu mikey--

╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝

Here comes the first chick who mentioned me not being real! grin you may ask her what the outcome of her claims were
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
The perfect way to settle this is rubey taking a paper with her nairaland name on it and take a pic n just put it on her profile for a few minutes or hours.

I know you do t have to prove to nobody, but such an accusation is huge.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by AbuMikey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Abu mikey--

╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝

Haha!

Join in the fun cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough! by djeezy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

It's been more than an hour and the fool can't change her privacy setting that can be done in a minute? I'm out of here jor.
Busted!!!/
Sadly nl is now a place where people pretend to be who they are not. They come here and act all bold but introverted in person. They come here and act all plush and classy, causing misrepresentations by impersonating their supposedly wanna be look just to gain cheap popularity and likes and as a result mar the image of the actual person, whereas in person they are far below average. This trend is really appalling and has got to stop. Do something meaningful with your life rather than impersonating someone. Fact is the real likes and compliments goes to the bona fide owner of the pics and not the impersonator.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
The perfect way to settle this is rubey taking a paper with her nairaland name on it and take a pic n just put it on her profile for a few minutes or hours.

grin
If you have noticed all my previous accusations, that has always been the "outcome" people indicate. But I have never proved myself being real or not! I just want someone with "legit" evidences to bring me down!
I am just too sure of myself bae
Re: I Have Had Enough! by AbuMikey(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:

Simpu!

Or, she's claiming she won't change her dp, 'cos she yet to do so in 'months'.

So, Rubey, write Your name on a piece of paper, take a photo of it, and attach it to Your next post on this thread.

Easy as F*cking an Olosho gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

grin
If you have noticed all my previous accusations, that has always been the "outcome" people indicate. But I have never proved myself being real or not! I just want someone with "legit" evidences to bring me down!
I am just too sure of myself bae
then you will leave people with no choice but to believe that she's right.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by djeezy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

I never wanted to comment again, but after seeing how dumb you are I had no choice than to show you embarassed

1. She gave a prove by telling me my real name and showing pitures right?
*****but she never proved that she know me or my boyfriend****even though she said she sent a message which I have been waiting to receive since 16BC

2. So because one hoe on social network proved shiiit I should change me security settings and my dp? I haven't change my dp for months now why should I do that to prove to you dumb heads

3. I don't give a fuucck if anyone doesn't believe me, I will just continue my posts if it affects you, get a gun then dust yourself tongue

Ya bish!!! Btw the real you is ugly. No offence.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
Ya bish!!! Btw the real you is ugly. No offence.

Ok, next? grin
Re: I Have Had Enough! by djeezy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Simpu!

Or, she's claiming she won't change her dp, 'cos she yet to do so in 'months'.

So, Rubey, write Your name on a piece of paper, take a photo of it, and attach it to Your next post on this thread.

Easy as F*cking an Olosho gringringrin
lol Bish is fake.
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
then you will leave people with no choice but to believe that she's right.

Hmmmn! I think everybody if left to believe whatever they want! I am sexy and I know it cheesy

Less I forget, Bad belle is so much welcomed! grin
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Hmmmn! I think everybody if left to believe whatever they want! I am sexy and I know it cheesy

bad belle lol girl please. The person in that dp is no doubt beautiful. But someone is saying that you are fake, we are only asking you to prove yourself. Unless offcourse you are really fake and can't do that. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Enegod(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
do you know i can create a fb account with your NL pic as the profile pic... If it is in the law court the op has no case at all if rubey denies the fb account..
For the op to stop her/him sth concrete must be presented
As can you can see, she/he is still going about her business here
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
bad belle lol girl please. The person in that dp is no doubt beautiful. But someone is saying that you are fake, we are only asking you to prove yourself. Unless offcourse you are really fake and can't do that. tongue

That is the sad news! I am fake cry
Re: I Have Had Enough! by KingTom(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Hmmmn! I think everybody [size=30pt]if[/size] left to believe whatever they want! I am sexy and I know it cheesy

Aunty Please stop disgracing me na
cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:

Lol so she didnt show us at least 5 diff pics....
Well that says it all if u ask me .. But hey im just shocked , fake users its just getting ridic .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

cry cry cry

Lol
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

cry cry cry

Brother johnny-English can you stop stalking me? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
But its true tho even lovely marieola when i said to her .. Change ur pic spice it up .. U c she changed it i know shes real... Look at cherryice i know shes real .. Nneka..rokiatu ..dechandler... Kacrhic... U know its the real deal

So its nothing to just change it and stop all this ...
Prove the other chic wrong ..

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by KingTom(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Brother johnny-English can you stop stalking me? undecided
Mama I know say you dey vex say dem don open your yellow nyansh, wait o shocked The yellow nyash no be your own? shocked shocked.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok shes change it lol .. 3 more to go so were absolutely sure ..

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by ShirelleBaby: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:
Ok shes change it lol .. 3 more to go so were absolutely sure ..
She is fake.
She stole that pix from her claimed boyfriend uploaded pix on facebook.
Aug 14 2014

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by ShirelleBaby: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) / Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.