Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Have Had Enough! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Had Enough! (8794 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:
This will be the last time I will comment about this topic!

I will accept I am fake if she

1. Shows me the pictures of the real me(apart from the ones on facebook)

2. Upload the messages she sent to my boyfriend)

3. Prove he has never been,not staying in texas

*i created the birthday thread because I wanted to beat time towards bae's birthday(whatever month i typed is my business tongue)

*why will I brag about being in dubai during th election? Its not like its the first time I will be traveling there or something undecided

Is being in dubai a thing to brag about? How much is the ticket?

Change ur privacy settings now..then we will try to see ur profile. If that facebook account is urs. Altho I know its not

Ur boyfriend's birthday u said was coming the next saturday according to ur thread.
March - december isn't around the corner dude

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by cherryice(f): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
sylvalord:
now you are a bigger fool
whats wrong wt you
why are you insulting ?
If you dont have any meaningful thing to say, why dont you keep quiet n watch like the others? Smh

8 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
cirmuell:
And what was her response?

She said to help her handle it as she doesn't know how to use the features on this forum.

I just want errbody to know she is faux!
Re: I Have Had Enough! by cherryice(f): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
If its true rubey is an imposter, I really dont see the point why ppl would create fake accts
I hope shes not tho
Re: I Have Had Enough! by cirmuell(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

She said to help her handle it as she doesn't know how to use the features on this forum.

I just want errbody to know she is faux!

Really?

tor...good luck with that one.
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
cherryice:
If its true rubey is an imposter, I really dont see the point why ppl would create fake accts
I hope shes not tho

This isn't the first time I will be accused of being fake cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
cherryice:
I hope shes not tho
She is!!! I know my friend well!

Rubey...activate the privacy feature on ur facebook account for just 20mins then u change it(if its ur account!)

So that when we try to check ur profile,we won't be able to!

If u can't,we know u are a fake a.s.s b.ic.th who is depressed.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
cherryice:
whats wrong wt you
why are you insulting ?
If you dont have any meaningful thing to say, why dont you keep quiet n watch like the others? Smh
k
Re: I Have Had Enough! by lordthree(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
drama drama dramagrin
Re: I Have Had Enough! by cherryice(f): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

This isn't the first time I will be accused of being fake cheesy
did you see the message ahsekeena sent you on fb?

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
cherryice:

She is the best liar I have ever encountered cheesy maybe she should show screengrabs of the message she sent, that might expose my fakeness cry
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
I have said my piece....deal with rubey at ur own peril.

I can't screen grab anything cos I have my own identity to protect. If u are really betty imosun. Change ur facebook profile pic let's see. Fake fake fake!!!!

I remember the moment I saw her pic on nairaland..I was like,my friend is even on here.

Alas I checked her topics and recent posts but they signalled a red flag.

U are not betty,and its sad that betty's facebook has no privacy. Will talk to her about it.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
cherryice:

I sent betty a msg on fb...rubey won't see them cos obviously its not her account. Tell ur rubey friend to change her profile pic for 10mins and then change it back,to prove its her account. The truth stares u in the face but ur blinded by doubt.

U guys should just know,rubey is depressed.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by cherryice(f): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

I sent betty a msg on fb...rubey won't see them cos obviously its not her account. Tell ur rubey friend to change her profile pic for 10mins and then change it back,to prove its her account. The truth stares u in the face but ur blinded by doubt.
U guys should just know,rubey is depressed.

hmm oh well, as it is rubey here wont change it..

rubey, I dont knw why you would want her to post a screenshot of d msg she sent to "you" on facrbook when you could have jus answred a simple n straight question if u saw the msg or not.. oh well, whatever

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
I don't need any soothsayer or pastor to tell me that the Rubey moniker is faker than Nicki Minaj's azz. I knew this from the first day I read her posts. Only dumb brainless niggas will be deceived definitely not me

8 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Enegod(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
No concrete evidence...so, the accusation is baseless.
Ahsekeena should be banned for 6months undecided
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
#yawns i was here undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:
I don't need any soothsayer or pastor to tell me that the Rubey moniker is faker than Nicki Minaj's azz. I knew this from the first day I read her posts. Only dumb brainless niggas will be deceived definitely not me

Coming from the bastard who kept sending me numerous PMs
Re: I Have Had Enough! by Burger01(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Picture or I don't believeundecided

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

Man Bytch, the day I'll send you a PM, you'll finally stop being a tranny. grin

The first day I saw your posts and knew you're a lowlife with an IQ in negative integers, I said to myself; "here goes another attention seeking heamophrodite whose life must have sucked so bad, that he'd to steal another lady's pic in order to be the beautiful girl his ogre-looking face was not."

GTFOH, you product of a village whóre and an epileptic morón of a self-accursed father. Depraved bàstard!!

6 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
cherryice:

hmm oh well, as it is rubey here wont change it..

rubey, I dont knw why you would want her to post a screenshot of d msg she sent to "you" on facrbook when you could have jus answred a simple n straight question if u saw the msg or not.. oh well, whatever

Lol...she can't change it cos she is fake,the facebook acct isn't hers.

I can't post a screen grab cos I have my own identity to protect.

Rubey yyyyyyy..I exposed u!

Enegod,I have no concrete proof,lol.
Cos u don't wanna believe that the girl whom u have been bombarding with pms and mentioning all over NL isn't who u think she is abi?
Lol..its ur business if u wish to relate with her as the girl in her profile pic. Those who needed to know have realised. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Burger01:

Picture or I don't believeundecided

Ignore that flaming phaggot with a cow spérm for a brain. Only an ogre will live other people's lives just to feel good about his pathetic existence.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Enegod(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Cos u don't wanna believe that the girl whom u have been bombarding with pms and mentioning all over NL isn't who u think she is abi?
Lol..its ur business if u wish to relate with her as the girl in her profile pic. Those who needed to know have realised. smiley
*yawns* I'll change base...I'll start bombarding you with pms undecided
Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

I can't even bother myself to go your length in exposing the fùcktard. Only a blind Nairalander won't know that faggót is faker than Amber Rose's butt.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

I can't even bother myself to go your length in exposing the fùcktard. Only a blind Nairalander won't know that faggót is faker than Amber Rose's butt.

The girl she's pretending to be is a friend..I just checked her profile and found saw my girl's pic. Incredible!

I had to expose the d1ckhead

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough! by djeezy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enegod:
No concrete evidence...so, the accusation is baseless.
Ahsekeena should be banned for 6months undecided
Seriously? You guys are gullible sha. This is the reason why I don't anything seriously here cux here is sooo fake. Fake monickers, fake people everywhere. Exits thread.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

The girl she's pretending to be is a friend..I just checked her profile and found saw my girl's pic. Incredible!

I had to expose the d1ckhead

Now I understand why you'd to do what you did. Cool.cool

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by sinizia: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
Seriously? You guys are gullible sha. This is the reason why I don't anything seriously here cux here is sooo fake. Fake monickers, fake people everywhere. Exits thread.

Don't blame him, love is blind. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by djeezy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

Don't blame him, love is blind. grin
Even when the facts are glaring he is still acting stupidly. Nonsense. I read everything here, the accusations and the defence. Having had legal training, she's damn guilty. Her responses shows she's obviously fake. Impersonation is a crime, I beseech you to desist from it. You cannot effectuate evil using someone's identify. It is forsooth contra bonos mores.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by AbuMikey(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough! by Enegod(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
djeezy:
tomorrow someone might say you are fake without any evidence...and you will expect us to believe it?
The op needs more than words to nail her. Let her screenshot her conversation with her on fb and post it here...this poo will end and she will deactivate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Does The Phoenix Browser Has Income Program Like That Of Opera? / Snow In Africa (pics) / N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.