Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. (651 Views)

Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. by arinze4u(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ we will tell our children your story,how u
turn around the fortunes of this great
nation,how you value the life of ur people rather
than expose them to post election violence,you
lost without swearing on camera rather you
congratulated the winner,you did what IBB, OBJ
and the rest refuse to do, you shifted power
from PDP to APC........... We all rise to give you
20 standing ovation and 60 rounds of
applause............we celebrate the looser more
than the winner....... A living legend

6 Likes

Re: We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. by seunfly: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
People just want to repackage this man by force after his abysmal failure and disappointment. Anyway I won't blame all of you, I said it b4 the election that this man will lose(because it was obvious only the blind blind will not see) but if he can hand over and swallow his pride that will be his Legacy. He did it and i salute him for that but I just want to warn the sycophants who praise sing him to failure not to over flog this legacy to failure also.
Re: We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. by Redoil: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
seunfly:
People just want to repackage this man by force after his abysmal failure and disappointment. Anyway I won't blame all of you, I said it b4 the election that this man will lose(because it was obvious only the blind blind will not see) but if he can hand over and swallow his pride that will be his Legacy. He did it and i salute him for that but I just want to warn the sycophants who praise sing him to failure not to over flog this legacy to failure also.
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.
Re: We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. by seunfly: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Redoil:
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.

I thought we have pass the era of lies, deceit, hatred and propaganda, even the paymaster who Paid you and gave you the script has succumb. Why all this incitement again? Pls lets forge ahead and build Nigeria as general just called today.
Re: We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. by giddy01: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Of course Jonathan deserves to be commended. He could decide to annul the results of the election but he chose not to. Buhari would've called out Boko to continue bloodshed. Jona is the man of the moment. He has not called for the slaughter of corps members like some people did in 2011 when they failed at the polls.
Re: We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. by seunfly: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
giddy01:
Of course Jonathan deserves to be commended. He could decide to annul the results of the election but he chose not to. Buhari would've called out Boko to continue bloodshed. Jona is the man of the moment. He has not called for the slaughter of corps members like some people did in 2011 when they failed at the polls.

Yes we have accorded him the due respect, we will still continue to do so but please let us not start this part of sycophancy and praise singing that affected the man's image badly. One thing I have noticed about his supporters is their inability to praise sing with modesty, without hatred and sycophancy.

Please leave the man alone and stop damaging his image the way you did when he was in the office.
Re: We Celebrate The Losser More Than The Winner. by sammyj: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
In order to make him vacate the power to GMB!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pdp.....what Next After Defeat? / Skye Bank’s Chairman,tunde Ayeni , In Fresh Trouble As Shareholders Demand For T / Am In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.