Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts (920 Views)

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by helinues: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
With the outcome of the presidential results, it was obvious that South west played a major role in electing GMB. South West states never follow a looser. But the question is will south west seek help from South East and South South if North starts their agenda. Who will SE/SS supports?

My own observation, the Igbos will surely prefer Yoruba to Hausa.
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by DickDastardly(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I will follow my hussle alone. And may God continue to dey bless my hussle cool
No time for cheap political sentiments wink
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
What is the agenda od the Fulani? Why can't u people just shut up?
Do u want us to team up with you?
What should we do when your own agenda begins too?

You need to wake up and forget all these nonsense abeg. You PDP are now sounding like crazeman. E don dey vex me sef.
This is one Nigeria, u better join the train.

2 Likes

Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by sammyj: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Story for the gods, when will this propaganda end now!!

1 Like

Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by helinues: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

You need to wake up and forget all these nonsense abeg. You PDP are now sounding like crazeman. E don dey vex me sef.

Sentiment apart, I am from South west, though never had any regret about the election results cos we support the cause we believe in. But what if Yoruba stand as a president and also Hausa present a candidate, who will Ibo support?
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
helinues:

Sentiment apart, I am from South west, though never had any regret about the election results cos we support the cause we believe in. But what if Yoruba stand as a president and also Hausa present a candidate, who will Ibo support?

let us make this simpler, did u vote for buhari wen bakare was his running mate?
Probably no; then why?

This is not abt Jonathan, this is abt people gotten fed up with ineptitude! They just wanted to try another avenue since this one promises no forwardness! This was how PDP was ousted out of the Yoruba region one after the other despite OBJ being the leader. Was that on sentiments too?

Yorubas don't really vote with ethnicity and religion will not even be their wahala. They just wanted performance!

1 Like

Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by helinues: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
We are on the same page.. But we need to ask the sincere question if we (Yoruba) decided to stand on our own and present a president candidate. Who will the Ibos support?
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by DesChyko: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
helinues:

Ibos will support the party that fields their brother as a running mate which will most probably be a Northerner. The SE and SW hardly work in tandem.
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by Twistaray(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
helinues:
With the outcome of the presidential results, it was obvious that South west played a major role in electing GMB. South West states never follow a looser. But the question is will south west seek help from South East and South South if North starts their agenda. Who will SE/SS supports?

My own observation, the Igbos will surely prefer Yoruba to Hausa.

What agenda ,please?
You fellas should just swallow the reality and wish none evil else? What you wish others may eventually befall you.

Igbo ,yoruba ko, togo and guiniue ni angry

1 Like

Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by Twistaray(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

My brother, the thing just tire me ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by helinues: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
DesChyko:

Ibos will support the party that fields their brother as a running mate which will most probably be a Northerner. The SE and SW hardly work in tandem.

I disagree with you on that. In reality, Hausa prefer Yoruba to Ibo, Yoruba prefer Hausa to Ibo, Ibo prefer Yoruba to Hausa. The question is will the Ibos work together to buid a new Nigeria?
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by DesChyko: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
helinues:

I disagree with you on that. In reality, Hausa prefer Yoruba to Ibo, Yoruba prefer Hausa to Ibo, Ibo prefer Yoruba to Hausa. The question is will the Ibos work together to buid a new Nigeria?

Are you telling me that I prefer Hausa to Yorubas or that my people prefer Hausas to Yoruba?
You really need to see underneath the 'smiling' faces of that businessman to uncover the shrewd composition of his decision making factor. The issue Ibos have with Hausas is their religion. But ordinarily.. Forget every ties between the two.

I know the Ibos would do the best thing favourable to their kinsmen. And people make societies which form countries.
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by helinues: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Twistaray:

What agenda ,please?
You fellas should just swallow the reality and wish none evil else? What you wish others may eventually befall you.

Igbo ,yoruba ko, togo and guiniue ni angry

A tree does not make a forest.. SE/SS will still need a support from south or north to win a presidential election. reverse case who will Se/SS seek for support? Yoruba or Hausa?
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by Change2015(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

I am just fed up with these peddlers of fear and self-loathing. Nigerians are much better than they can conceive.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by Twistaray(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
helinues:

A tree does not make a forest.. SE/SS will still need a support from south or north to win a presidential election. reverse case who will Se/SS seek for support? Yoruba or Hausa?

Fact.
But yebbooo lack that unifying mentality when it come to the north and SW!

Now, the question is where does their chance lie?
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by giantstrides(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Another silly thread...
Re: Will South West Seek Help From SE/SS When The Agenda Of The Fulanis Starts by Twistaray(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
helinues:

Obviously, the north/SW are doing fine.
So, why not leave matter and quit the evil in your heart?

Cheii cheii
This isnt christ-like oo my SE/istraelite. grin

(1) (Reply)

[opinion] Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Gift: Jni, Can, Massob, Opc, Ohanaeze, / Photo: Results From Kaduna State For Governorship Elections / APC And Democracy -that Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.