Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Meet The Sign Language Communicator Of The Election Result Announcement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Sign Language Communicator Of The Election Result Announcement (647 Views)

[video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. / Presidential Election Result Announcement Live From Abuja..see Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sign Language Communicator Of The Election Result Announcement by candycrushsoda: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
To some he helped them understand what was going on, to others, he was hilarious.

This is the man, one of the three people handling the sign language during the election result announcement, who kept Nigerians alive with laughter despite having to wait all day for the winner to be announced.

Peter Leye Oyekale is a sign language consultant and communicator and he resides in Abuja.

Oh and for all of you who claimed, here is his disclaimer

I did the sign language interpretation for INEC national collation. I did not do sign of the cross ooooooo jare only doing my work

— Oyekale Leye Peter (@oyekaleleyepete)

http://ynaija.com/meet-sign-language-guy-election-result-announcement/

Re: Meet The Sign Language Communicator Of The Election Result Announcement by valmunich(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
He denying the Cross sign ish now? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sign Language Communicator Of The Election Result Announcement by otipoju(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
You should know nigerians nau. We must look for comic relief in tense situations.

That's what makes us unique..the happiest people in the whole world...may better days come ojare. We have suffered enough

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sign Language Communicator Of The Election Result Announcement by xreal: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Which one be sign of the cross there again?

Well done bro, you and your colleague ( the woman) did a good job.

I learnt numbers (0 to 9) and many rare words like vote, cast and polling while you interpreted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan is Opportunist, From Nigeria President To World Citizen & Africa Hero / How I’ll Run My Govt, Economy, By Gen. Buhari... dailyindependentnig.com / Who Is The Bag Owner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.