Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

"Things That Will Still Fall Apart" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Things That Will Still Fall Apart" (461 Views)

APC: We Are Praying For PDP Not To Fall Apart / 5 Things That Could Happen If The Lagos Hawking Ban Is Enforced / Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Things That Will Still Fall Apart" by Dagah2: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
I am not trying to give GEJ supporters hope but simply on a course to make some startling and pertinent revelations as pertains the geographical entity called Nigeria.It is not about GEJ or GMB albeit they are both players in the game.I'd however say this is never intended to heat up the polity but to put forth a perception not envisaged by everybody but by somebody to any that gets to avail oneself to it.
I wish the serenity and tranquility we're enjoying now be permanent but a "BUT" is found its way co-joined to the statement.I'd be saying a few things here that may haps be incomprehensible to many.I wish to pointblank say that I am neither any prophet nor seer,at least not now.
Political permutations may never birth what am about saying.A non-contact force of "fate" however may be tagged the driver.Rochas will rule Nigeria this 2015.In a couple of weeks events will start unfolding,some chaos and he'll manoeuvre things.....he is like kerosine,he's naturally encroaching.He's got some business in aso rock.He'll bring much of the needed change and perhaps by then I'd be talking more.....
I also got some questions to ask some people;(1)Buhari and Lar Mohammed don't you think you made some provoking statement against a MOVEMENT upon winning?
(2)Turai Yaradua,do you think you won the fight.Your recent celebration in your closet was it not too evil?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Comedy-- Election Summary / What Are Your Expectations From An Apc-led Government? / Impeachment: ‘jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.