Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

JK Vs Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JK Vs Ambode (419 Views)

Jimi is Awori vs Ambode (ondo) / Pre-election Nairaland Poll: Agbaje Vs Ambode. / Lagos Governoship Online Pool, Vote Now Online Jimi Pdp Vs. Ambode Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JK Vs Ambode by iamsecsy(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
The story so far...
i know i love Jimi Kolawole Agbaje "JK" but i will try as much as possible not to be bias...
Ambode was imposed to us by OBA of EKO and Asiwaju himself, it is no longer a news that APC in lagos state is used to imposing candidates on lagosians (i have more than enough evidence to back it up just in case we have die-hard APC fans over here) in the case of KAKO-AARE of Mushin now under ACCORD party... and the likes...
Ambode worked his whole life in the public sector, he has enough experience as the die-hard APC followers would say, but his past cannot be erased, WHAT STOPPED HIM FROM WORKING GOV. FASHOLA? was he impeached or forced to resign.. why would he say his RESIGNATION has the BLESSINGS of ASIWAJU himself? his he a telegraphed APC personnel?
JK.. has never served in the public sector, but he owns his law abiding PHARMACY, that now produces drugs in nigeria, and has tried his luck more than once just like GMB that i also voted for because i believe in CHANGE... even though GMB has tried more than JK...
truthfully we lagosian we have are accords.. beneath the card we've got a joker, there is a shocker waiting for ARE SO CALLED POLICTICAL LEADERS...
THE FANS OF KAKO-AARE AINT GOING TO VOTE AMBO FOR SURE!!!! AND NOW THAT APC LOST FIVE SENATORIAL SEATS TO PDP AND 1 TO ACCORD... WHATS LEFT

FOOD FOR THOUGHT....
DONT WASTE YOUR VOTE

AND TO ALL JK FANS PLEASE LETS KEEP USING THE ASH TAG
#JKnowThatYouAreNext

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual [see Photo] / Have You Read D’banj’s Tribute To GEJ? Check It Out. / Must-watch: President-elect Buhari's First Address To The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.