Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here (813 Views)

Wifi Combat Academy Launches New Program To Produce Future Tech Entrepreneurs / Mobile App Developers Check This Out / Xamarin Is Now Free For Andriod And iOS App Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by Akag: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2015
If you are aspiring to become an entrepreneur and your area of interest is Computer Technology Please join us.
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by Akag: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
I am looking forward to collaborate with a professional App developer who is looking forward to starting up his own company.
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by LordRahl001: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
So what's the deal? And do we get to share ideas here?
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by Akag: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Definitely no, You don't have to share your Ideas here, A lot number of our aspiring entrepreneurs have ideas but can't harness them because they know not how to take a bold step.

Most of successful entrepreneurs started as a group e.g. THYMELABS: Amanda von Goetz Co-founded Thymelabs with Andrew Radin, Daipan Lee and Rohit Singh.

CANNONBALL: Raffaele Colella and Jim Caralis co-found Cannonball mail app.

FINsix: Vanessa Green and Anthony Sagneri co-founded the smallest laptop charger company.

CLAIMSYNC: Seth Akumani and Emmanuel Yirenkyi Co-Founded ClaimSync an e-claims platform for Africa.

Nigerian entrepreneurs are wasting ideas because they don't know how to go about them but through this post we would be able to meet professional who maybe interested in a startup or assist in making their ideas and aspirations come true. people have ideas but can't deal with it, while some don't have but are blessed to nurture/manage them.
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by geezzzyy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
I and my team came up with an idea that has the potential to disrupt a big industry/sector in Nigeria.
We've done our market analysis, feasibility studies and all that 'serere'.. The potential is really huge.

But the problem is lack of funding.. I don't know why it's difficult for tech startups in Nigeria to access investments.. Sadly, great ideas are dying daily because of this..

If there's any venture capitalist in the house, hit me up.. smiley
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by ooman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
geezzzyy:
I and my team came up with an idea that has the potential to disrupt a big industry/sector in Nigeria.
We've done our market analysis, feasibility studies and all that 'serere'.. The potential is really huge.

But the problem is lack of funding.. I don't know why it's difficult for tech startups in Nigeria to access investments.. Sadly, great ideas are dying daily because of this..

If there's any venture capitalist in the house, hit me up.. smiley

Drop your mail. I will contact you.
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by geezzzyy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
ooman:

Drop your mail. I will contact you.

gare4u2@gmail.com
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by Akag: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fundraising is one big idea killer machine most entrepreneurs couldn't conquer, not because they weren't ready to conquer but because our society is one sided.
Re: Tech Entrepreneurs/app Developers Meets Here by digitite: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2015
I have an idea that would produce funds in short time and set the stage for future projects that will yield much better returns. If you are interested, PM me for details.

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Spc4 API Help / I Need A PHP Project Now More Than Ever / Urgent; Guys Pls How Can I Restore/get A New Stock Rom For My Samsung Duos 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.