Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT (1442 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) / Your Opinions: If GOD Should Punish AMERICA For Gay, What About Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Gr8amechi: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] I have being thinking about this since, but if you were the owner of AIT what will you do now that Buhari has been declared winner, note people like Dangote and other northerners have gone to pay homage, is it better to sell DAAR com. and just run away or?? please leave a comment
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Fabdedon(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
*yarns*
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari is not here to exterminate DAAR comm so why panic.
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by DesChyko: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
He's a national figure.
He should show good example and pay homage if he can.

Otherwise, there is still nothing Buhari's government can legally do without violating the Press Act.
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by naturally: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
A sinner feareth while nobody pursueth him
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by bettercreature(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am alergic to that channel,if i were to be the owner i would just make another documentary to hail buhari
that should be enough
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by helpee(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
You guys should stop this joke. What has happened to Sahara reporters that went all out against jonathan even when jonathan was the president. Stop making mockery of us. We can't all support buhari. Fox news in America is hundred percent anti Obama and there is nothing Obama can do about it. AIT will just continue to criticise buhari and become what Sahara reporter was to jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Gr8amechi: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
helpee:
You guys should stop this joke. What has happened to Sahara reporters that went all out against jonathan even when jonathan was the president. Stop making mockery of us. We can't all support buhari. Fox news in America is hundred percent anti Obama and there is nothing Obama can do about it. AIT will just continue to criticise buhari and become what Sahara reporter was to jonathan
no beef bro what I want to point out is not the direct attack approach that was used
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by fkaz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
helpee:

AIT should be prepare to face reality, already Tinubu has started a legal battle worth billions naira against AIT for defamation. Most business in nigeria are involved in tax-evasion, because of our business evironnment just to survive and their is every possibility that AIT will be involved in tax-evasion, which APC will no longer tolerate from him when they assume power, just to frustrate him out of business.
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by cyril83(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
He has nothing to fear, the only thing GMB can do is to instruct every department not to patronize him which wil be a great loss to him.
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by sammyj: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
He should just sell AIT off and dress like a lady and escape thru the boarder with the billions given to him air that documentary! !! grin
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by sinkhole: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
my only pain is the share I get with them
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
It pains me that most of our APC supporters think it is now time for witch hunting. Hmm! With that mindset, failure is imminent and inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Gr8amechi: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:
He has nothing to fear, the only thing GMB can do is to instruct every department not to patronize him which wil be a great loss to him.
see he has lots to fear, try and research what happened to Glo in Ghana
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Gr8amechi: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
sinkhole:
my only pain is the share I get with them
better withdraw now, Dangote has run to his brother I wonder who AIT will run to
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
give DAAR six months and dokpesi will be begging keep the dream alive again - this time we will let it die

end of
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Gr8amechi: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
It pains me that most of our APC supporters think it is now time for witch hunting. Hmm! With that mindset, failure is imminent and inevitable!
baba on the contrary I just want to clear the air so people can learn, avoid direct attack people because you don't know the future
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by xandy84: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
The beauty of democracy is you have the right to speak and you can sue the government and win your case. Buhari cannot do anything for DAAR communication as long as they keep their operation under the guidance of the law.. We are not in military rule and Buhari cannot, i mean cannot send nobody to jail because he cannot be judge in his own court... Any corrupt individual still has to be tried in competent court of law..
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by Gr8amechi: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
xandy84:
The beauty of democracy is you have the right to speak and you can sue the government and win your case. Buhari cannot do anything for DAAR communication as long as they keep their operation under the guidance of the law.. We are not in military rule and Buhari cannot, i mean cannot send nobody to jail because he cannot be judge in his own court... Any corrupt individual still has to be tried in competent court of law..
yes you are right
Re: Opinions: If You Where The Owner Of AIT by cooljude(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nothing would happen, why is Sahara reporters, TVC still fully functioning. So part of the change would be witch hunting abi. Make na park one side jor.

(1) (Reply)

What If The President Elect General Mohammadu Buhari Dies Before May 29th? / Throwback Photo Of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe When He Was A Teenager / Unpaid Salaries: Oyo, Osun Begin Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.