Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Advice Or Help On My Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Or Help On My Dad (2878 Views)

In Dire Need Of Advice Or Help / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by 5minsmadness: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bro, this is not a spiritual predicament.
Your dad is suffering from INSOMNIA.
I would have referred you to my previous diary but it got deleted in the nairaland hacking. Take him to see a doctor, preferably a psychiatrist. It's not only mad people they treat. They will give him a drug that will help him sleep and calm him mind down. Very easy.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by quest003: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
insomania? I doubt. I've been going through similar condition for some years and i am yet to get a solution. While i have a little improvement with regards to sleeplesness, getting the brain to function as it used to in the past is a hurdle i'm yet to cross. You shouldnt be feeling like one who's going because u aren't sleeping. My believe then was also to work on my sleep, which i did but brain fuction remained as bad. One shouldnt be going through all this, its a punishment watching your fellow grow in life while you wasting away. Honestly its sad. The brain is just to complex to understand.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
quest003:
insomania? I doubt. I've been going through similar condition for some years and i am yet to get a solution. While i have a little improvement with regards to sleeplesness, getting the brain to function as it used to in the past is a hurdle i'm yet to cross. You shouldnt be feeling like one who's going because u aren't sleeping. My believe then was also to work on my sleep, which i did but brain fuction remained as bad. One shouldnt be going through all this, its a punishment watching your fellow grow in life while you wasting away. Honestly its sad. The brain is just to complex to understand.
i feel your pain bro. But i'll can assure you we're gonna get cure someday. Thanks! Never give up
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Tundeiab:
I advice you go SPIRITUAL. You can observe prayer and fasting with ur sibling. There is nothing impossible with God.
my dad just died
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by rain20: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Mustiboy:
my dad just died
what!!!!! Sorry o. I am really sorry... Sorry for the loss.

May God grant him eternal rest in Jesus name. Hope he reconciled with his creator before he died?

Take heart my brother...
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Mustiboy:
my dad just died
Geeeeezzzz. shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry .. and I was reading through to see if you got the cure...

It's well bro.. May your find solace in the lord... Please be strong. .

I believe your dad is in a place devoid of illnesses and worries of life..RIP to him

Indeed all is vanity shaaa sad
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by thorpido(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2015
May your dad RIP.
May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Be strong young man.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by 5minsmadness: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by 5minsmadness: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by timilehing(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2015
How old is he? He might be suffering from Insomia & if untreated for long can degenerate to .......... something worse. God help him. Amen
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
*gasp* are u serious?? how, what happened?!

if true , i'm sorry . cry

may his soul rest in peace cry

Mustiboy:
my dad just died
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
thanks all for your consolation, i have to take things the way the are. I'll forever miss you Dad...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? / Is It A Must To Wait 8 Days Before Naming My Child? / Ladies, What Values Are You Adding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.