Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe (29979 Views)

We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by nkemdi89(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerian youths spreading inciting messages meanwhile most of them fall for mere job scam on nairaland. Mouthy but empty in the brain. Instead to promote peace most are promoting violence and after all these election frenzy most will run away from nairaland because they have nothing to contribute neither are they ready to add to their knowledge.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
henchamb:
Eh ya

Nxt 4 years we are waiting for you guys
If only you were this calm we wud have considered the clueless one.

Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by Seawhy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Day dreaming...
You think that Nigerians are mumu.
With 17,000 deaths over your watch.
If you come back, may be the whole country will die..God forbids.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by adahib: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Even if pdp does come back,I doubt you will be within its fold.. no wise politician who wants to progress will be willing to associate with a person like you....
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by TI1919(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hopefully I am in support of that sir, cos we need a vibrant opposition for out democracy to thrive. No body should take the masses for granted PDP or APC. Thank God for GEJ
grin
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by UnimkeAk(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
obi4eze:
So this man no dey shame?

Hasn't he learnt his lesson that it doesn't pay to make foolish and clueless statements?

PDP is dead and there is nothing he can do about it.

Oga Okupe abeg try borrow some sense before it'll be too late.

God bless and protect our President-elect.

Nigerians we are the cause of our own problems.

The problem isn't PDP, the problem lies with the politicians which are all now in the APC with future defections.

What's PDP is Dead.

How can a country's democracy survive on a one party system.

I want a very strong PDP and also a strong APC presence in all the nooks and cranies of this country.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by BlackGirlsCode: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
If Nigerians were smart, they'd hope that PDP keeps APC on its toes.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
...And Nigerians will be waiting!!!!!
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yes Ofcos OKuPeee una go come back from PRISON after four years and Na four years go carry that una Fourth Hand Locomotive Train to Transport una to una Villages!... grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by Kelvinigho(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pls stop insultin ur parents.just critise constructively .pdp is a bigger opposition to make apc work. U win some u lose some.wen u lose u come bck after checkin why u failed dat is what okupe meant. If u killed pdp den apc will be corupt afterall they were once in pdp before,they all got their wealth from the party and use the money to sponsor buhari.bt d bigger question is how will buhari pay dem back? U and i know them
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by MWorkers(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yeye de talk! One of the shameless five fingers of leprous hand of Jonathan's maladministration, namely Doyin Okupe, Ayo Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Asari Dokubo and [wait for this] Mama Peace{?} who spoilt the good name of Goodluck with their hate campaigns of calumny.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by smooth16(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Doyin Okupe Wake Up To The Reality Of Our Time...... I Expect You To Have Changed Your Name By Now..... For The Change Is Now A Reality .......You Said You Were Gonna Change Your Name If APC Should Last A.YEAR..... But Now APC Has Taken Over..... What's Next, Doyin Okupe.....
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by kayalcomp: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Is Doyin Okupe not one of the people that spoil Jonathan government?
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by juman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
ZUBY77:
Not if APC did well enough..
Irrespective of party affiliations, one thing we all want is positive development.

You are right.

But one has to bear in mind that generally apc does not like the masses much, that was why they lost in ekiti.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by idu1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oloriburuku
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by MoneyGreen(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by slimfancier(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
he s just trying to belong
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by gulfer: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.punchng.com/news/well-be-back-in-four-years-time-okupe/
Wishful thinking, bye bye PDP; never will your like come around again. By 2019, there shall be nothing like PDP again cool cool cool
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by lolaxavier(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oloshi, o ma fi emi e sofun ni. Awon agbaya rada rada, oniranu, alainitiju osi...

After almost turning the country into shreds, you still open that dirty mouth to boast of coming back.

Ara ma san pa e ni, iwo omo ale jati jati yii...
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by rigarmortis: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
obi4eze:
So this man no dey shame?

Hasn't he learnt his lesson that it doesn't pay to make foolish and clueless statements?

PDP is dead and there is nothing he can do about it.

Oga Okupe abeg try borrow some sense before it'll be too late.

God bless and protect our President-elect.

Nobody should pray for the death of PDP, they will make a good and viable opposition to keep the ruling party on their toes.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by KanwuliaJara: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Now!
That is what I am talking about!
Go and do your homework!

This is not about YOU, but NIGERIA!!!!!
Before anoda BROTHER LAZARUS rises up from DODAN BARRACKS to extinguish you in TOTALITY!

Let this be a lesson to you! kiss
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by ytex82(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please has anyone heard from madam Diezani Alison-Madueke? Mmmmmmmmmm, just curious.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by stayblack: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
THIEVES...RAM.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
This okuigbe never learn oo meanwhile na person papa be this? Choi!
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by ZUBY77(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
juman:

You are right.

But one has to bear in mind that generally apc does not like the masses much, that was why they lost in ekiti.

When did Ekiti become the masses?
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by PastorOla1: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
NEVER AGAIN!!!
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
BACK WHERE?

TELL YOUR FRIEND FFK THAT JAIL TERM AWAITS YOU GUYS

NA INSIDE JAIL YOU AND FFK GO VOTE IN 2019 ELECTION
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by P007: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
This man should learn to keep shut. God Bless Buhari and GEJ
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by abdarrasheed: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Many have been labeling President
Jonathan a hero or a statesman becos he
called to congratulate the President-elect
GMB or becos he conceded the result so
quickly. But wait. Does he really have any
choice in the matter? I DONT THINK SO.
It's like giving Obasanjo some credit for
handing over to Yaraduah after trying
frantically to secure a 3rd term in which
he failed woefully!
Can we also call him a hero because he
allowed 'free and fair' election? Of course
not! Because some things are rarity in
our clime, whomever does it, should now
be classified as a hero? Why do we regard
ourselves so miserably? Why do we easily
get satisfied with crumbs from the table?
To me Jonathan is no hero nor is he an
elder statesman. He is just somebody
who had to do what he had to do to
survive. He simply saves his neck. Can he
in all honesty start any mayhem and
survive Lessons of Gbagbo and Qaddafi
are apparent to whomever wish to learn.
In fact, I dont even think he has the liver.
Now, on the road to the election,
everybody could easily observe that he
doesnt want to leave. The following steps
were very apparent:-
1. Did he toy with the idea of Interim
National Government that he had to
abandon when there wasnt any taker?
2. Did he toy with the idea of army take
over of govt so the govt would not go to
Buhari?
3. Did he toy with idea of sacking Jega to
appoint somebody (Prof. Mimiko?) that
would be more amenable to make the
elections favorable to him?
3. Did he go on a spending spree in the
South West, spending our national wealth
to all the so called influential Obas and
every Tom, Dick and Harry (including the
OPC leaders) in southwest that he
believed could sway their people to vote
for him?
4. Did he bribe our clergies for them to
persuade their flocks to vote for him,
thereby dividing the country into religious
camps?
5. Was he not aware of the Show of
power by various militia groups,
especially in Lagos, with the active
connivance of the armed forces and
police.
6. Was he not aware of his goons (Okupe,
FFK etc) were running up and down saying
Buhari is unelectable, that he can never
be Nigerian President. Well, who are
eating their vomits now?
If all the above are in the affirmative,
then in what way is President Jonathan a
hero or statesman
What of the maltreatment of the
opposition by the patently partisan DSS,
whose spokeperson was more or less the
megaphone of PDP?
No! GEJ is no hero. Neither is he
statesman
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by mcprince32(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by rasazee(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
This doyin okugbe sabi yarn rubbish o
Re: We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe by felifeli: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Back in 4 years For where ? PDP is as dead as a dodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / Qatar Based Nigerian Celebrates Rochas Okorocha's Departure With A Cake- Photos / DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.