Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. (24412 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Nah when it involves a man and a woman, the man has to be the bigger person and not retaliate.

she managed to tie herself up in a tortuous knots of logic. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by crackhaus: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

she managed to tie herself up in a tortuous knots of logic. grin

Yea.

Jahbless still hasn't replied my comment to her on this thread after I threw her logic back at her. Obviously, there was nothing she could say to counter it.

Her own logic was that people can do anything when they're angry and should not be blamed for it, she was justifying the DIL fighting back. Lol grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Exactly!
I made this suggestion on the other MIL-DIL thread and it didn't seem to go down well with the women.

I don't expect any woman to marry a man whose mother she doesn't get along with - she either tries to win her fiance's mother over or take a respectful walk. . .that's if she's not desperate for marriage.

Any nincompoop who goes ahead and marries that man deserves everything that's coming to her.
you hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately they never listen
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by crackhaus: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
you hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately they never listen
I'm glad you agree...

Please spread the word. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=coogar post=324784
what a hypocrite!
meanwhile, when men get physically abused by their partners, you expect him to be a man & not retaliate. "a real man" must not use his hands on a woman no matter the level of assault. kindly use that logic in this scenario[/quote] if you bufallo hadn't been so busy looking for your balls you would have seen the reply I gave to lilmax.

A real wife shouldn't lay hands of MIL but a real MIL should lay hands on a real wife. You have no right to talk about hypocrisy when you are the chiefest of hypocrites!!!

By the way my mother doesn't slap me and more importantly she doesn't go about slapping peoples daughter.

Its unfotunate that despite the slaps you have gotten from your parents you still don't have a brain rather they slapped the little brain you had out of your head
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Yea.

Jahbless still hasn't replied my comment to her on this thread after I threw her logic back at her. Obviously, there was nothing she could say to counter it.

Her own logic was that people can do anything when they're angry and should not be blamed for it, she was justifying the DIL fighting back. Lol grin

of course, it's generally expected that a man should control himself in the face of brutal assault from a woman but a wife should fight back if assaulted by her MIL.

21st century women - they can't practise what they preach & they don't want any responsibility. you can smell hypocrites from thousands of miles away.

jadelyn007:
if you bufallo hadn't been so busy looking for your balls you would have seen the reply I gave to lilmax.

if the reply was on this thread, it doesn't count. what has been your stand previously when men retaliated against women that abused them? i am sure a cursory glance at your old posts would reveal a different stand from the point you are trying to prove here.

and stop having erëctions about my balls. they can never get into your leprous hands. stick to the argument & stop having wet dreams about my balls. if you are hörny, go find a hörse to make your dreams come true.

A real wife shouldn't lay hands of MIL but a real MIL should lay hands on a real wife. You have no right to talk about hypocrisy when you are the chiefest of hypocrites!!!

this has always been your stand in domestic violence. a real man must be the bigger person and walk away....why can't you as a wife apply the same logic?

By the way my mother doesn't slap me and more importantly she doesn't go about slapping peoples daughter.

the reason you haven't been slapped by a mother is because you don't have one. if you do, you would never raise your hands to slap your husband's mother no matter the level of provocation.

Its unfotunate that despite the slaps you have gotten from your parents you still don't have a brain rather they slapped the little brain you had out of your head

says the bastard that is justifying a wife beating up her MIL. if you weren't raised from a dysfunctional family, you would know it's abnormal to put your hands on an elderly person. however, you were raised in a family that lacked scruples - you probably grew up watching the people who raised you get into fisticuffs.......little wonder you are glad that this story turned the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by crackhaus: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

of course, it's generally expected that a man should control himself in the face of brutal assault from a woman but a wife should fight back if assaulted by her MIL.

21st century women - they can't practise what they preach & they don't want any responsibility. you can smell hypocrites from thousands of miles away.
Lol... the next line of defence might be that a man is physically stronger than a woman, thus can inflict more damage if he retaliates.

My counter to that would be that the elderly MIL is fragile and the DIL is physically stronger, thus can also inflict more damage should they engage themselves in a fight.

There's just no way you look at it that would justify a woman physically fighting her MIL regardless of cause.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

if the reply was on this thread, it doesn't count. what has been your stand previously when men retaliated against women that abused them? i am sure a cursory glance at your old posts would reveal a different stand from the point you are trying to prove here.

and stop having erëctions about my balls. they can never get into your leprous hands. stick to the argument & stop having wet dreams about my balls. if you are hörny, go find a hörse to make your dreams come true.

this has always been your stand in domestic violence. a real man must be the bigger person and walk away....why can't you as a wife apply the same logic?

the reason you haven't been slapped by a mother is because you don't have one. if you do, you would never raise your hands to slap your husband's mother no matter the level of provocation.

says the bastard that is justifying a wife beating up her MIL. if you weren't raised from a dysfunctional family, you would know it's abnormal to put your hands on an elderly person. however, you were raised in a family that lacked scruples - you probably grew up watching the people who raised you get into fisticuffs.......little wonder you are glad that this story turned the way it is.
you r a bigger fool than I tot you were, who gives a fuuucck about your shrunken pinis n testicles?

You do not know my views so your dumb brain would rather assume you know what I think even without any proof. How dumb can you be?

My mama has self respect unlike you unfortunate fellow who was raised by a harrllot in a whorrreeehouse.

You are used to seeing you mama getting into fights with her customers so its not surprising to you that an adult would slap someone else because of mere pictures.

Well, its a good thing ghetto mama like yours got ghetto treatment from DIL, next time she won't be quick to raise her hands on someone

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
you r a bigger fool than I tot you were, who gives a fuuucck about your shrunken pinis n testicles?

why did you bring it up if you don't give a fück about it? why are you getting emotional & letting my reply get to you if not for the fact that i have just hit the nail on the head? grin

You do not know my views so your dumb brain would rather assume you know what I think even without any proof. How dumb can you be?

i know your crooked views....
it changes from one side to another depending on what suits your agenda. you have been exposed as a hypocritical twünt.

My mama has self respect unlike you unfortunate fellow who was raised by a harrllot in a whorrreeehouse.

you don't have a mother - that was why you could justify the slapping of someone's mom. you were belched out of the cünt of a village witch. a woman that was raised by a mother would not justify any sort of violence against an elderly mother.

You are used to seeing you mama getting into fights with her customers so its not surprising to you that an adult would slap someone else because of mere pictures.

you are the one justifying violence against an elderly MIL. i bet you slap the elderly folks in your house for changing TV channels.

Well, its a good thing ghetto mama like yours got ghetto treatment from DIL, next time she won't be quick to raise her hands on someone

you are a stinking swine!
let me ask you - if your MIL slaps you, would you slap her back & leave bruises on her face?

answer that question so i can psycho-analyse your issues. it's either you are a product of incestuöus marriage or the woman that fed you via placenta was meth-addicted.

your answer would tell us which is which. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol... the next line of defence might be that a man is physically stronger than a woman, thus can inflict more damage if he retaliates.

My counter to that would be that the elderly MIL is fragile and the DIL is physically stronger, thus can also inflict more damage should they engage themselves in a fight.

[b[There's just no way you look at it that would justify a woman physically fighting her MIL regardless of cause.[/b]

she should have waited for the hubby to come back. she's educated - probably trained in this century & yet she managed to stoop so low to engage in fisticuffs with an old frailed elderly woman.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

why did you bring it up if you don't give a fück about it? why are you getting emotional & letting my reply get to you if not for the fact that i have just hit the nail on the head? grin

i know your crooked views....
it changes from one side to another depending on what suits your agenda. you have been exposed as a hypocritical twünt.

you don't have a mother - that was why you could justify the slapping of someone's mom. you were belched out of the cünt of a village witch. a woman that was raised by a mother would not justify any sort of violence against an elderly mother.

you are the one justifying violence against an elderly MIL. i bet you slap the elderly folks in your house for changing TV channels.

you are a stinking swine!
let me ask you - if your MIL slaps you, would you slap her back & leave bruises on her face?

answer that question so i can psycho-analyse your issues. it's either you are a product of incestuöus marriage or the woman that fed you via placenta was meth-addicted.

your answer would tell us which is which. cheesy
at this point you just confirmed that you r a slowpoke cheesy, you know my views n views are I support a man tolerating domestic violence from women??
In which of my posts did I support domestiic violence?

If anybody who is not my parent slaps me, I'd slap the mofo right back. My beloved momma doesn't come to my matrimonial home to slap my hubby so my hubby's mama should respect herself and not come to my home to slap me else she will get treated in the same measure.

By the way you strike me as someone whose mama raapped you, any post about women seems to get you all giddy. Don't you have better things to do with you already useless life apart from getting high on shit from every females asss?

5 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

she should have waited for the hubby to come back. she's educated - probably trained in this century & yet she managed to stoop so low to engage in fisticuffs with an old frailed elderly woman.
and frail old elderly woman didn't consider herself wise enough to respect herself and wait for son to return so she could ask for the pics from him, the next line of action was to start throwing slaps?

Well, frail old lady learnt her lesson the hard way, she won't be quick to slap the next DIL.

If you are being sincere to yourself do you think frail old lady would slap her son for not giving her pics she asked for?

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Here's a question for you all screaming how high and mighty, old n frail she is, would she slap her own adult daughter or son if they refused her anything?

Is that how she goes around slapping her kids in their matrimonial home
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
at this point you just confirmed that you r a slowpoke cheesy, you know my views n views are I support a man tolerating domestic violence from women?? In which of my posts did I support domestiic violence?

the views of an inbred twät change like the skin of a chameleon. if you don't support domestic violence, why are you justifying it? grin

If anybody who is not my parent slaps me, I'd slap the mofo right back. My beloved momma doesn't come to my matrimonial home to slap my hubby so my hubby's mama should respect herself and not come to my home to slap me else she will get treated in the same measure.

says the sket that just said she has never supported domestic violence. i guess retaliating with a slap doesn't count as violence to you. you are dementia's patient zero . grin

By the way you strike me as someone whose mama raapped you, any post about women seems to get you all giddy. Don't you have better things to do with you already useless life apart from getting high on shit from every females asss?

this is what happens when inbreds lose their virginity to their abusive dads. if you think i don't have better things to do, are you not the same as me since your first post on this thread today was as early as 8am? grin

you are so much a bimbo, if you run away from home in the morning, you would come back home pregnant by noon.............at the animal shelter. the shït from your arsë comes with a bubonic plague - i am allergic to it.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
and frail old elderly woman didn't consider herself wise enough to respect herself and wait for son to return so she could ask for the pics from him, the next line of action was to start throwing slaps?

she was wrong for throwing it. DIL was bang out of order for retaliating. they are not age mates. do 2 wrongs make a right?

Well, frail old lady learnt her lesson the hard way, she won't be quick to slap the next DIL.

If you are being sincere to yourself. do you think frail old lady would slap her son for not giving her pics she asked for?

if she's as emotional as you have shown on this thread, it's not abnormal for women like you to throw slaps when they don't get their way.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by crackhaus: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
Here's a question for you all screaming how high and mighty, old n frail she is, would she slap her own adult daughter or son if they refused her anything?

Is that how she goes around slapping her kids in their matrimonial home
Please don't use this, you know very well that a mother can slap her adult daughter or son should she be pushed to that extent... Lol..

It happens and you know it, this logic you're trying to introduce is moot.

But take a moment to think of it, how possible is it that DIL just said 'no, you can't have the pics'... then MIL slapped her?
Isn't it probable that something must have happened in-between? Something that made the MIL introduce a slap?

Remember the DIL called her husband to inform him that there was trouble brewing, at that point there was no slap...so it's common sense that after she made that call, something transpired that must have caused the slap and the subsequent fighting.

The issue of photos could have been the fire-starter, but I could bet something else went down before the fight began...probably words being exchanged.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by quivah(f): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
^^ true
an old woman should respect herself and her son's home and not engage in any form of violence especially the fact that she's the matured one..obviously mama didn't respect her age.. its worthy of note too that mama wouldn't have slapped her son or daughter if they were in the dil's shoe because no sensible child would push His/her mum to the point of receiving a slap(in this case; I believe the dil talked in the most irritating manner to her mil for her to must gave received a slap..)
however, it shouldn't justify the dil slapping a woman old enough to be her mum, her aunt or even her mum's aunt! she should have respected mama's age and the fact that she's her husband's mother even tho mama failed at being an elderly woman.
no body would blame the mother in any African home setting(the elder is always right..) this, every African knows . if her home happens to break, its solely HER fault.. but I won't fully put the Blame on her as most people are doing. both mil,dil and husband should share the blame and equally work towards making things right.

ps: mils should start respecting themselves too. not every body has the man power to act Jesus all the time. you don't preach patience and respect on one part and at the same time allow ' aggressiveness and intolerance from the other part. it won't always work that way !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by edwife(f): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

the views of an inbred twät change like the skin of a chameleon. if you don't support domestic violence, why are you justifying it? grin

says the sket that just said she has never supported domestic violence. i guess retaliating with a slap doesn't count as violence to you. you are dementia's patient zero . grin

this is what happens when inbreds lose their virginity to their abusive dads. if you think i don't have better things to do, are you not the same as me since your first post on this thread today was as early as 8am? grin

you are so much a bimbo, if you run away from home in the morning, you would come back home pregnant by noon.............at the animal shelter. the shït from your arsë comes with a bubonic plague - i am allergic to it.
lmao, you r such a moronn, you can't even keep up with your own stupidity. If there is anyone supporting domestic violence its you fool, if not you won't think its okay for a ghetto MIL to slap DIL and expect DIL to go meekly into the room to cry and pray. I'm all for people getting served their own bullshiiitt.

I don't blame you anyway, I blame the illiterate women who give you nitwitted halfmen something to get high on after all how many times to you see FIL going to their daughters matrimonial homes to slap their SIL over the most stupiiid stuff.

Good thing girls are not smiling, dealing with each pest one at a time cheesy granny would never try that shhit even in her next reincarnation.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by bukatyne(f): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
quivah:
^^ true
an old woman should respect herself and her son's home and not engage in any form of violence especially the fact that she's the matured one..obviously mama didn't respect her age.. its worthy of note too that mama wouldn't have slapped her son or daughter if they were in the dil's shoe because no sensible child would push His/her mum to the point of receiving a slap(in this case; I believe the dil talked in the most irritating manner to her mil for her to must gave received a slap..)
however, it shouldn't justify the dil slapping a woman old enough to be her mum, her aunt or even her mum's aunt! she should have respected mama's age and the fact that she's her husband's mother even tho mama failed at being an elderly woman.
no body would blame the mother in any African home setting(the elder is always right..) this, every African knows . if her home happens to break, its solely HER fault.. but I won't fully put the Blame on her as most people are doing. both mil,dil and husband should share the blame and equally work towards making things right.

ps: mils should start respecting themselves too. not every body has the man power to act Jesus all the time. you don't preach patience and respect on one part and at the same time allow ' aggressiveness and intolerance from the other part. it won't always work that way !

The bolded should be on a bill board

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
lmao, you r such a moronn, you can't even keep up with your own stupidity. If there is anyone supporting domestic violence its you fool, if not you won't think its okay for a ghetto MIL to slap DIL and expect DIL to go meekly into the room to cry and pray. I'm all for people getting served their own bullshiiitt.

you are the one supporting domestic violence. wifey must have verbally abused MIL to get slapped in the first place. she's the primary aggressor. domestic violence is not limited to physical assault alone, verbal assault is also a subset of DV.

educate your mind, village sket!

I don't blame you anyway, I blame the illiterate women who give you nitwitted halfmen something to get high on after all how many times to you see FIL going to their daughters matrimonial homes to slap their SIL over the most stupiiid stuff.

this is another evidence that your gender could be cursed. since FIL/SIL rarely engage each other in fisticuffs, it then goes to show you have a problem with emotions.

Good thing girls are not smiling, dealing with each pest one at a time cheesy granny would never try that shhit even in her next reincarnation.

true - i give you that. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by babygirlfl: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
quivah:
^^ true

Thank you dear for the bolded. Most people on that thread agreed that it was wrong for the DIL to slap mama back. However mama acted very badly too. In my opinion both should be told where they acted wrongly and apologize to each other. Mama had no right to also demand that her son leaves the wife.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by quivah(f): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:

girls are not smiling cheesy .. we've taken too much shits, now wrapped into one and thrown back in a ball that hit hard.. but a very sensible, intelligent girl shouldn't rant all over the thread in full glory of hitting her mil in retaliation.. that's very spiteful... we know not every woman has the coolest mil, you don't have to come on here to show to the world your mil (to be) will be as miserable as she makes you, you might not see husby here o wink..

ps:
how many times have you returned your mum"s blows?
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by quivah(f): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
babygirlfl:

Thank you dear for the bolded. Most people on that thread agreed that it was wrong for the DIL to slap mama back. However mama acted very badly too. In my opinion both should be told where they acted wrongly and apologize to each other. Mama had no right to also demand that her son leaves the wife.
yeah.. I saw the thread And most people blamed both parties . but I was referring specifically to this thread..
mil have the right to be evil, dil should just accept it that way and be patient that's bullshit! that's the coolest way to build another set of bitter mils..
I'm quite happy the husband isn't like many here...else dil would be facing a bigger problem.. now, mil has no right to demand her son leave his wife. its left to the son tho.
bukatyne:

The bolded should be on a bill board
cheesy
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by bukatyne(f): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
quivah:

yeah.. I saw the thread And most people blamed both parties . but I was referring specifically to this thread..
mil have the right to be evil, dil should just accept it that way and be patient that's bullshit! that's the coolest way to build another set of bitter mils..
I'm quite happy the husband isn't like many here...else dil would be facing a bigger problem.. now, mil has no right to demand her son leave his wife. its left to the son tho.

cheesy

@bold;

Ya head dey there cheesy
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Vyolet(f): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
In as much as i support tolerance by the DIL,it is also good to advise MILs to respect their DILs.

No matter how nice some DIL treat MIL,they never get satisfied.

Some MIL are even better,wait till you have a troublesome SIL,then you'll know wicked MILs are angels
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by babygirlfl: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
quivah:

cheesy

you said it all . Well done
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
quivah:

girls are not smiling cheesy .. we've taken too much shits, now wrapped into one and thrown back in a ball that hit hard.. but a very sensible, intelligent girl shouldn't rant all over the thread in full glory of hitting her mil in retaliation.. that's very spiteful... we know not every woman has the coolest mil, you don't have to come on here to show to the world your mil (to be) will be as miserable as she makes you, you might not see husby here o wink..

ps:
how many times have you returned your mum"s blows?
sweery, you don't get it, not every parent beat their child and mine are such. My mum doesn't slap or blow me, I served other purnishments tho. I was grounded and all that.
If I were looking for a husby on nairaland trust me I'd be kissing every males assss on here n trying not to step on toes, unfortunately I am nt here to feed anybodys over bloated ego.

That said, I am going to go by what I read and not assume anything. The poster didn't say his wife talked to his mum anyhow hence she was slapped, he said she refused her mum taking pics from the album so she slapped her.

Why can't granny respect herself and wait for her son to return then get the pictures?

My question remains would she slap her own daughter who refuses her frm taking pics no matter how her daughter puts it to her?

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

you are the one supporting domestic violence. wifey must have verbally abused MIL to get slapped in the first place. she's the primary aggressor. domestic violence is not limited to physical assault alone, verbal assault is also a subset of DV.

educate your mind, village sket!

this is another evidence that your gender could be cursed. since FIL/SIL rarely engage each other in fisticuffs, it then goes to show you have a problem with emotions.

true - i give you that. grin
stop sitting on your brain for once, the poster didn't indicate that DIL verbally insulted MIL hence the slap, he said she refused her taking pic hence she got a slap. I don't know where your hypothesis of being verbally abusive is coming from.

4 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
stop sitting on your brain for once, the poster didn't indicate that DIL verbally insulted MIL hence the slap, he said she refused her taking pic hence she got a slap. I don't know where your hypothesis of being verbally abusive is coming from.

he doesn't have to reel out every piece of information, does he? you can use your deductive reasoning too and draw a logical inference from a disjointed story.....a heated argument must have ensued.

do you think any elderly woman would slap her son's wife just because she refused to give her a picture. the MIL would be in a mental institution(where you should be) if that was how the ish went down.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by jadelyn007(f): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

he doesn't have to reel out every piece of information, does he? you can use your deductive reasoning too and draw a logical inference from a disjointed story.....a heated argument must have ensued.

do you think any elderly woman would slap her son's wife just because she refused to give her a picture. the MIL would be in a mental institution(where you should be) if that was how the ish went down.
that means you have never really had an experience with some MIL's.

Its not ok to assume cos you could be wrong. Take every information as it is presented to you.

My granny was very oppressive of my 2 aunts which I consider very lovely women. She would use every opportunity to bully them cheesy tho she never went physical with any. I always felt sorry seeing them cower timidly when she starts with her fault finding.

When a MIL doesn't like you, it doesn't matter wether you are the sweetest thing on earth.

We had to take control of situation before things would escalate.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
jadelyn007:
that means you have never really had an experience with some MIL's.

i couldn't have had if i tried. i remove myself from such pettiness.

Its not ok to assume cos you could be wrong. Take every information as it is presented to you.

i find it difficult to believe a slap just came out of nowhere because the wifey refused to hand over her pictures.

My granny was very oppressive of my 2 aunts which I consider very lovely women. She would use every opportunity to bully them cheesy tho she never went physical with any. I always felt sorry seeing them cower timidly when she starts with her fault finding.

did you ever bother to ask your granny why she used oppression to wear out your aunts?

When a MIL doesn't like you, it doesn't matter wether you are the sweetest thing on earth.

you can prove her wrong & change her opinion about you. you don't have to lick her arsë too. just keep being you & one day the penny would drop for her.

We had to take control of situation before things would escalate.

so if a mad woman gets into a fight with you in public, you would join her in the show of shame cos you are taking control before shyte escalates? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / 16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.