Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS (606 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS by 9jascholarship: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
(SHARE THIS)

Nigerian University Scholarships Wishes to bestow the Award of "Hero of Nigerian Democracy" on President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan whose words are his bond, who have set the pace to all politicians and aspirants on how democracy can keep Nigeria as one.

Below are the words of our Hero of Nigerian Democracy.

The man who kept his words: “If I lose
this election, of course I will go back to
my village. The country is not my
father’s estate.” - Goodluck Jonathan

“My ambition is not worth the blood of
any Nigerian.” - Goodluck Jonathan

“Let nobody rig for me.” - Goodluck
Jonathan

“Yes, nothing will really ruffle
me because I am willing and ready to
serve but I am not desperate to serve.
That is what keeps me going.” -
Goodluck Jonathan

“All of us who want to hold offices from the least, a
counsellor of a ward or a chairman of a
council, a member of the state House of
Assembly or member of House of
Representatives, Senate, Governor or
the President - if all of us are always ready and willing to serve our people
but we are not desperate in that our
mission, then of course Nigeria will be a
better place for all of us.” – Goodluck
Jonathan

In spite of some of the
missteps of President Jonathan, his attitude towards power, his abhorrence
of violence and conflicts, his humility,
and his desire not to act like our
“powerful politicians” endear him to
me. Thank God he was the President at
this critical time of our history. Imagine if he had the do-or-die mentality
towards power! It shall be well with
him for putting the nation first all
through this election.
http://.com/goodluck-jonathan-awarded-the-hero-of-nigerian-democracy-by-nus-share-this/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS by nzeobi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its well deserved.
May GEJ live long and enjoy good health

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS by Spaxon(f): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
I just love dz man.......

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS by darnley16(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
The guy just tire ni, lol and everybody be praising him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS by pembisco(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
darnley16:
The guy just tire ni, lol and everybody be praising him
Cut him so slack pls, if it was the other way round buharis buys would've killed thousands by now. Im a core northerner nd I know wt im saying
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Awarded The Hero Of Nigerian Democracy By NUS by darnley16(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
pembisco:

Cut him so slack pls, if it was the other way round buharis buys would've killed thousands by now. Im a core northerner nd I know wt im saying
oOoooOooOoh

(1) (Reply)

50 Things Money Can’t Buy / EASTER: CAN Prays For Buhari's Success As Nigeria's President / Six Months Orientation Before Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.