Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I See No Good Reason To Marry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I See No Good Reason To Marry (15523 Views)

Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 10:02am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

You aren't frontin' but you gave me F - ahahaha. Cray!

Gave you C- cos you renegaded on our deal...thus failing woefully. undecided

This is how I feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO-A74VAvpc

I thought the C was for my talk on religion.
I didnt make that deal. I said from d beginning that I dont post pic on NL

I ddnt mean thr F. Just saying, if u can gv C, I can give F
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 10:36am On May 17, 2015
Yadoctora:

I thought the C was for my talk on religion.
I didnt make that deal. I said from d beginning that I dont post pic on NL

I ddnt mean thr F. Just saying, if u can gv C, I can give F

Lol, I don't care too tough about people's understanding/translation of what their belief system is, to be honest. I might call out their hypocrisy from time to time, but that is where it ends. It's a free world.

I believe you and I already discussed religion a few times in the past, under ya old handle, when you were still a mod and a tad bit feisty. tongue And I know you had subtle crush on me back then. lipsrsealed So I know where you stand.

Err, I just wanna see what ya body looks like - send it offline. tongue

Let me see if you're gonna make me wanna...... grin wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRzrnH6_HY
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 10:44am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol, I don't care too tough about people's understanding/translation of what their belief system is, to be honest. I might call out their hypocrisy from time to time, but that is where it ends. It's a free world.

I believe you and I already discussed religion a few times in the past, under ya old handle, when you were still a mod and a tad bit feisty. tongue And I know you had subtle crush on me back then. lipsrsealed So I know where you stand.

Err, I just wanna see what ya body looks like - send it offline. tongue

Let me see if you're gonna make me wanna...... grin wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRzrnH6_HY

I wonder what could have made you have that thought.I don't waste my emotions on people I can't marry.
I may have been overtly curious while u mistook it for a crush.
What do u mean by offline?
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 11:02am On May 17, 2015
Yadoctora:

I wonder what could have made you have that thought.I don't waste my emotions on people I can't marry.
I may have been overtly curious while u mistook it for a crush.
What do u mean by offline?

Lol, Yadoctora is now doing shakara - the other two young female Doctors I mess around with on here all the time also like doing shakara like you. And that makes me wonder if it's a Doctor thing. tongue You sure know you have been crushing on this nyggah for a long time. tongue

Erm, send me ya facebook/instagram link - I just want to see the pictures. I'm a ghost and I promise I won't add you.

Marry? You're still too young to start making everything about marriage, just have fun and let it flow. Also, gain more experience from other people as you grow. Emotions are there to expended, you just need to know when to put a lid on it - if you can't, I shall remind you like this tune below, just to make sure you don't get in-too-deep. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwEZRPkAAu8
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 11:23am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol, Yadoctora is now doing shakara - the other two young female Doctors I mess around with on here all the time also like doing shakara like you. And that makes me wonder if it's a Doctor thing. tongue You sure know you have been crushing on this nyggah for a long time. tongue
Trust me, I go all out when I'm interested grin

Erm, send me ya facebook/instagram link - I just want to see the pictures. I'm a ghost and I promise I won't add you.
NL is an anonymous forum. What are u trying to c sef. I v told u by all mrans possible that I'm not like those models cheesy ok. Lemme help u, think Yvonne Nelson. Then think Omotola. Now, find a balance. I think that describes my look wink

Marry? You're still too young to start making everything about marriage, just have fun and let it flow. Also, gain more experience from other people as you grow. Emotions are there to expended, you just need to know when to put a lid on it - if you can't, I shall remind you like this tune below, just to make sure you don't get in-too-deep. wink
Lol. I know enough I guess. Iv known a few men. I'v met some that say, let's just av d relationship wv no benefits..lol. But no, I only go far with potential husbands. Thanks cheesy
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
Yadoctora:

Trust me, I go all out when I'm interested grin

Keep fooling yourself - how would you go all out on the internet, especially a public forum, chasing a guy around? Get the porky pies out of ya mouth - I know how prideful/feisty you're, and you used to be a mod. So going all out on here can never be ya mojo. grin

Oh, like the time you used to fight Ja.rus, no? And wanted to pick a fight with me, till I crip-walked out of there? tongue Just messing about. tongue

NL is an anonymous forum. What are u trying to c sef. I v told u by all mrans possible that I'm not like those models cheesy ok. Lemme help u, think Yvonne Nelson. Then think Omotola. Now, find a balance. I think that describes my look wink

I take it that you're scared that I might be too judgemental. But don't fret, I'm human, and I'm not that harsh. tongue

I'm trying to see that thing...that thing...that thinnnnggg...that makes guys drool over you like you said. I know Omotola and she's got a decent body. And I just googled Yvonne Nelson, too skinny for me. However, they both are tiddays-challenged. grin

Erm, I'll upload a pic of a Yoruba chic on my profile (check my profile) I've known from when I was in Uni. I think her grandad used to be a King in Osun state, according to her. Compare yourself to her, especially the body and beauty, and tell me how you would fare. I've posted her pic once, and I'm posting it cos I know she'll never visit this forum.

Lol. I know enough I guess. Iv known a few men. I'v met some that say, let's just av d relationship wv no benefits..lol. But no, I only go far with potential husbands. Thanks cheesy

Relationships and marriage/potential-husbands over the internet? That's not my 411. And why do chics always think about relationship/marriage all the time, anyway? C'mon, you're still young, leave the talk about relationship/marriage alone and have fun. When you start making everything you do about relationship/marriage, you'll always fall prey into the hands of predators who'll sell you a big dream, and end you hurting you.

Let me give you a little secret you need in the real world: always make the guy want it, and not expect it or make everything about relationship/marriage.

This tune should tell you how you would feel when you buy a dream from a guy who has perfected the art of selling dreams: grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMCGvtlL4fw
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Keep fooling yourself - how would you go all out on the internet, especially a public forum, chasing a guy around? Get the porky pies out of ya mouth - I know how prideful/feisty you're, and you used to be a mod. So going all out on here can never be ya mojo. grin

Oh, like the time you used to fight Ja.rus, no? And wanted to pick a fight with me, till I crip-walked out of there? tongue Just messing about. tongue

I take it that you're scared that I might be too judgemental. But don't fret, I'm human, and I'm not that harsh. tongue

I'm trying to see that thing...that thing...that thinnnnggg...that makes guys drool over you like you said. I know Omotola and she's got a decent body. And I just googled Yvonne Nelson, too skinny for me. However, they both are tiddays-challenged. grin

Erm, I'll upload a pic of a Yoruba chic on my profile (check my profile) I've known from when I was in Uni. I think her grandad used to be a King in Osun state, according to her. Compare yourself to her, especially the body and beauty, and tell me how you would fare. I've posted her pic once, and I'm posting it cos I know she'll never visit this forum.

Relationships and marriage/potential-husbands over the internet? That's not my 411. And why do chics always think about relationship/marriage all the time, anyway? C'mon, you're still young, leave the talk about relationship/marriage alone and have fun. When you start making everything you do about relationship/marriage, you'll always fall prey into the hands of predators who'll sell you a big dream, and end you hurting you.

Let me give you a little secret you need in the real world: always make the guy want it, and not expect it or make everything about relationship/marriage.

This tune should tell you how you would feel when you buy a dream from a guy who has perfected the art of selling dreams: grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMCGvtlL4fw
Gosh! U'r missing d point. My ba3 is dying.
Brb
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2015
Yadoctora:

Gosh! U'r missing d point. My ba3 is dying.
Brb

Lol. Make sure you reply everything I posted in my previous post.

I'll like to see the twist you're gonna apply cos I wanna see what ya body looks like.

Shyte, like normal folks don't see you everyday on the street. Or you don't leave ya house? tongue

Anyway, just send the darn picture and let me see if it will make me do a Chris Brown, and go, "Yo, excuse me Ms". grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn_6LC4loY8
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

I didn't mean the internet. In the real world, I'm quite sensitive and loving. I care for all and sundry around me. When I like a guy its difficult for me not to show it. It makes me vulnerable. I'm trying though, changing undecided

I didn't fight that guy o. I disagreed with him once and he got abusive. oh Lord! Why did I reply him grin

Nope. What I fear is a thread on NL with my picture (s). Or 'my encounter with Yadoctora'. I remember when such threads reigned here. The few Nl members I know off NL, I communicated with on facebook. The info sharing was reciprocal.

You want to make me hide it the more. I did wish u'd gv up on that. I thought u wldn't even reply after that. grin

I said to find an in between omosexy and Yvonne.

I didn't see the pic. Like I said, I aint making comparisons. Still, I want to c that pic

I didn't mean the internet jorhh. Remember how d whole conversation started- with talks about what forms our consciousness. I meant the husband talk in relation with that. We don't just go into relationships for the fun of it. We can have friends. I have many male friends and the understanding is friendship and nothing more. But your friends don't get bothered whether you look like a model or not. They accept you even as Eniola Badmus smiley So if u want more than that, u ar demanding what's reserved for the potential husband. You get the drift now? I extend a hand of friendship(a privilege). wink When u accept it, send a message to me. I cld share a pic wv u. Dont expect to see anything though. I only take pictures to remember events. Not to pout or get sexy. grin

True

Will see this later.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 17, 2015
I've laughed my head off reading the convo between these two. Shymexx and Yadoctora, crazy combo.
Meanwhile, I'm just gonna say one thing to the op. I've considered not getting married too. I just did not see the point. But then again I just figured, who am I kidding? I'm too affectionate to spend the rest of my life with my gadgets and console. it will keep looking hopeless if you're trying to meet up with a standard. Which is what society makes people do. Just do your thing on your own terms man. Having some long term affection in your life won't hurt.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 17, 2015
Yadoctora:

I didn't mean the internet. In the real world, I'm quite sensitive and loving. I care for all and sundry around me. When I like a guy its difficult for me not to show it. It makes me vulnerable. I'm trying though, changing undecided

Hmmm...interesting to know and I like that lol. When chics are sensitive and loving, it can be a pain in the ar.se cos they tend to love hard and get too emotional. But the supreme care you get back in return and loyalty should always balance the whole thing out. So who do you show you have got a crush on a guy on the inter

I didn't fight that guy o. I disagreed with him once and he got abusive. oh Lord! Why did I reply him grin

Lol, but you can also get abusive as well with ya feisty Ibadan self. tongue

Nope. What I fear is a thread on NL with my picture (s). Or 'my encounter with Yadoctora'. I remember when such threads reigned here. The few Nl members I know off NL, I communicated with on facebook. The info sharing was reciprocal.

Is it, yh? Any juicy details of some of ya escapades with those you met? tongue

I don't get involved in NL's shenanigans - I'm a ghost. I just wanna what Yadoctora the junior doctor looks like without the burqa. You know Muslim chics hide a lot of goodies under that ish. tongue

You want to make me hide it the more. I did wish u'd gv up on that. I thought u wldn't even reply after that. grin

I said to find an in between omosexy and Yvonne.

Erm, in-between would be someone not as curvy as omosexy but bigger than Yvonne, but still tiddays-challenged. lipsrsealed

I didn't see the pic. Like I said, I aint making comparisons. Still, I want to c that pic

Shout me when you're online. I can't leave her on here for too long.

I didn't mean the internet jorhh. Remember how d whole conversation started- with talks about what forms our consciousness. I meant the husband talk in relation with that. We don't just go into relationships for the fun of it. We can have friends. I have many male friends and the understanding is friendship and nothing more. But your friends don't get bothered whether you look like a model or not. They accept you even as Eniola Badmus smiley So if u want more than that, u ar demanding what's reserved for the potential husband. You get the drift now? I extend a hand of friendship(a privilege). wink When u accept it, send a message to me at I cld share a pic wv u. Dont expect to see anything though. I only take pictures to remember events. Not to pout or get sexy. grin

Dayumm! I like this soliloquy, especially the bit about "privilege". grin

All that to see ya pic? Okay, take the nudge as accepting ya hand in friendship. Now, where the pic at? tongue
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2015
bodashee:
I've laughed my head off reading the convo between these two. Shymexx and Yadoctora, crazy combo.
Meanwhile, I'm just gonna say one thing to the op. I've considered not getting married too. I just did not see the point. But then again I just figured, who am I kidding? I'm too affectionate to spend the rest of my life with my gadgets and console. it will keep looking hopeless if you're trying to meet up with a standard. Which is what society makes people do. Just do your thing on your own terms man. Having some long term affection in your life won't hurt.
Thank u for being entertained grin
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2015
Yadoctora:

Thank u for being entertained grin

You're welcome ma'am. Another confident sister. I love smart women.
Re: I See No Good Reason To Marry by pesty100(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2015
bodashee:
at least someone has seen fit to contribute to the topic at hand, thanks. Its good u considered at least(not getting married).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? / What Are Your Thoughts On Kids Using Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.