Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? (15578 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
please i have seen people talk about maid serving the husband on this...what your view on this? Right or wrong
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by greatgod2012(f): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
it is wrong, d maid may help in d preparation of d meal but its not good for d maid to serve d head of d house, its d wife's duty.
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Maid? No. Personally, i think i'm responsible for my husband's meal. I'll cook for him and serve him. The maid can help take care of other chores, but the cooking FOR MY HUSBAND is my duty (non-negotiable). #winks#

But if i'm indisposed and my children are still very young, my husband will have to do the cooking or improvise.

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Is the husband a busy dollar millionaire that he needs a maid to serve him? If he is, then I see nothing wrong with a maid/man servant serving a husband. I mean it is not like the maid serves him with her V-jay-jay in the husband's face, or is it?

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by slimyem: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
What would the lady of house be doing while the maid is serving her husband?
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^^ watching movie magic grin

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Joebeck(f): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
It is wrong
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Na wa oh, Nigerian Men una dey enjoy sha.
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kobojunkie: Is the husband a busy dollar millionaire that he needs a maid to serve him? If he is, then I see nothing wrong with a maid/man servant serving a husband. I mean it is not like the maid serves him with her V-jay-jay in the husband's face, or is it?

Na wa o!

Kobo, if you don't mind my asking...why're you always so angry on the threads? undecided

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o!

Kobo, if you don't mind my asking...why're you always so angry on the threads? undecided

I will attempt answering your question right after you tell me how come you assume my asking simply straight up questions imply ANGER of some kind on my part. Are you sure you are not projecting some fear you have of questions on my person in some way?

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by EfemenaXY: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
It's quite simple really.

The bit in bold got me wondering.

Kobojunkie: Is the husband a busy dollar millionaire that he needs a maid to serve him? If he is, then I see nothing wrong with a maid/man servant serving a husband. I mean it is not like the maid serves him with her V-jay-jay in the husband's face, or is it?

You're lashing out. Why?

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: It's quite simple really.

The bit in bold got me wondering.

What in that leads you to believe there is ANGER in the question? the question at the end of that statement? The V-jay-jay reference? What exactly is it?

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Don't play dumb with me.

You're intelligent enough to get my meaning. Why not just answer the question?

Why the coiled up, unleashed anger? Who'se cheesed you off this much?

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: Don't play dumb with me.

You're intelligent enough to get my meaning. Why not just answer the question?

Why the coiled up, unleashed anger? Who'se cheesed you off this much?

I am playing dumb? For pete's sake women, you accused me of being angry and I am asking you how to came to that conclusion when nothing in my post suggest anger of any kind. undecided undecided undecided

I don't deny my intelligence, no I do not. What causes my confusion here is how you can, without ever meeting me, knowing my person or having access to my emotion-meter can conclude from mere words in my question there that I am angry. You are not even assuming this . . you CONCLUDED it is the case, from those mere words, and I want to know how you could do that, since all I did was type out my view and questions like I do everyday and flipped over to the next page.

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by EfemenaXY: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I will attempt answering your question right after you tell me how come you assume my asking simply straight up questions imply ANGER of some kind on my part. Are you sure you are not projecting some fear you have of questions on my person in some way?

Just saw that bit. No, sorry to disappoint you.

Kobojunkie:

I am playing dumb? For pete's sake women, you accused me of being angry and I am asking you how to came to that conclusion when nothing in my post suggest anger of any kind. undecided undecided undecided

I don't deny my intelligence, no I do not. What causes my confusion here is how you can, without ever meeting me, knowing my person or having access to my emotion-meter can conclude from mere words in my question there that I am angry. You are not even assuming this . . you CONCLUDED it is the case, from those mere words, and I want to know how you could do that, since all I did was type out my view and questions like I do everyday and flipped over to the next page.

Point of correction.

I haven't accused you of anything (yet). I'm asking you why you're so angry?

And what's with the epistle you just typed up there? Why're you being so evasive? Or are YOU afraid to answer the question? Does my question force you to look into the inner you and confront what ever "demons" there are that are "tormenting" you?

Pls don't take the quoted words up there literally. You know, I really am fascinated. I think you could make for a good case study, psychologically...

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by addictiv(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2012
so finally they now agree that one of the easiest way to a mans heart is through his tummy.

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 1:42am On Dec 05, 2012
addictiv: so finally they now agree that one of the easiest way to a mans heart is through his tummy.

We've never disagreed. Not applicable to all men though
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2012
addictiv: so finally they now agree that one of the easiest way to a mans heart is through his tummy.

That certainly does not apply to all men. You are probably referring more to those pot-bellied trouts you call men when referring to the Nigerian ones. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That certainly does not apply to all men. You are probably referring more to those pot-bellied trouts you call men when referring to the Nigerian ones. ROFLMAO!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2012
Thank God for real men sha who don't mind cooking an actually serving others, and who have better things to occupy their minds thaan being served hand and foot while they read paper and watch ball.

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2012
Caracta: Maid? No. Personally, i think i'm responsible for acidosis's meal. I'll cook for him and serve him. The maid can help take care of other chores, but the cooking FOR MY HUSBAND, acidosis is my duty (non-negotiable). #winks#

smiley smiley grin grin
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2012
If he doesnt want to be served by the maid, then he's free to get the food himself!

Besides, who still 'serves' food these days

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2012
Lol Uju, You want to give some people High Blood Pressure you this "westernaised" wife, "soon someone else will serve your husband, maybe the maid self and snatch him, then you will come here and be crying, instead of you to take a teacher or civil service job that will give you time to prepare every meal, keep the house clean and sparkely, and be dressed in the s3xiest nightgown waiting for him when he gets home you are here saying you can't serve your husband. Don't you know that a womans life begins and ends in the kitchen cooking and serving? Don't you see all the desperate women doing night vigil for husband? Do you think having a husband is easy? Stay there and be doing oyibo, one day your husband will be served food and will mumuily enter a land of no return"
Hope I said it right. Uju, a word is enough for the wise, better resign and look for a job that will allow you serve your husband you are here doing oyibo, this is not America oh, Nigerian Men have no self control, and God forbid that he cooks or brings dinner home and serves you, you are looking for trouble, they will snatch your husband oh, na serve and follow, any woman you allow to serve him will carry him and go.
I don't blame you sha, You didn't get the "How to be a Nigerian Wife Manual"

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Acidosis What on earth ...? Why did you edit my comment? Lol
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Caracta: Acidosis What on earth ...? Why did you edit my comment? Lol

why use the word "husband" when you already know my name ??

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2012
Acidosis, i'll report you. Just wait and see.
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2012
Caracta: Acidosis, i'll report you. Just wait and see.
Don't deny me jor.. lol
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by salmonkay: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2012
WRONG JO
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Lordemma(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Why will the made be serving the man when the wife is there? Dam it!!!
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2012
well as a man , i think its right especially if the maid's body particulars are complete(you know what i mean) kiss

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by TableLeg(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2012
No big deal
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by valencia25(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2012
Very Very Very Wrong, she might start serving your husband another thing apart from food...

In other news, Mr. Ibu has spoilt business for some Man Of God this December grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1123279/stop-worshiping-pastors-john-okafor

Celebrating Birthdays For February 29th Born Family Member? / Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win