Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning (786 Views)

Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by refreshrate: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUncc8LG4Cc

This is Buharis first interview with the BBC after winning the election. Seems its mixed tape the man is playing now o.
Re: 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by DesChyko: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol..
But he promised us miracles embarassed
Re: 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by Rexyl(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Learn to be your self. Politicians are liars. People shouldn't expect much so that they are not disappointed so much.

1 Like

Re: 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na true nau, are we suppose to expect miracles from him, he will definitely bring change, right now, we re in deep poo, all thanks to GEJ and his cohorts, even if jesus himself was to win this election those biblical miracles he went be able to perform them in Nigeria.... he will need time, change shall surely come but definitely
Not miracle..
Making this nation a better place, is not just the sole responsibility Mr. Buhari, we all have to join hands, when u see wrongs Report! Stop stealing or defrauding people of their money in ur small offices, respect t people's opinion, treat government property like it's yours...... let's try all these in our various places n see Nigeria turn great...

long live the federal Republic. Sai baba
Re: 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by KINGSNEEZE(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't bring Jesus into ur stupid sentimental comment u can make ur point without calling his name, for ur information Jesus can transform d entire universe with just a spoken word
Raymondenyi:
Na true nau, are we suppose to expect miracles from him, he will definitely bring change, right now, we re in deep poo, all thanks to GEJ and his cohorts, even if jesus himself was to win this election those biblical miracles he went be able to perform them in Nigeria.... he will need time, change shall surely come but definitely
Not miracle..
Making this nation a better place, is not just the sole responsibility Mr. Buhari, we all have to join hands, when u see wrongs Report! Stop stealing or defrauding people of their money in ur small offices, respect t people's opinion, treat government property like it's yours...... let's try all these in our various places n see Nigeria turn great...

long live the federal Republic. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
Don't bring Jesus into ur stupid sentimental comment u can make ur point without calling his name, for ur information Jesus can transform d entire universe with just a spoken word
i hate religious bigots and gay like you, u people irritates me, oya make him transform am nau, who pray pass Nigerians?..... mumu people cannot separate religion from objectivism and rationalism .... very disgusting....
Look my small boi, u better start becoming reasonable with yourself, if jesus can perform miracle and make the world heaven, do u think there will be so much chaos , wars and adversaries everywhere in the world? In Obama ' s word "freedom is a gift from God but it must be secured by men" .... God has created the world, created man and given them their free willl , which he (God)has no control over , it is left for man(not God) to use their freewill to create a world secured and inhabitable for them..... If u happen to be educated and still wrote this nonsense, I'll feel so sorry for your ignorance .....
Re: 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by KINGSNEEZE(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't know the god u serve , but I have no doubt about what my God can do, my God is that one that created the world with his word, he can transform the world with his word and he can also destroy the world with his word, am aware that we have lots of antichrist in the society which u just identified urself as one. When u go to school, u acquire knowledge to help urself ursef and ur generation not to criticise and challenge God. The height of stupidity is when a man wake-up nd dare his God(is ur god that didn't have control over the world, my God have absolute control over d world) . I don't know how impotent ur god is but d God I serve is omini-potent God, the God of impossibilities, he that divides d red sea for the children of Israel to pass if ur God can't do dis! I'm sorry u re on a long tin. SO MY BIG MAN keep living ur antichrist kind of life (quote me again nd call me names)#Godwin
Raymondenyi:
i hate religious bigots and gay like you, u people irritates me, oya make him transform am nau, who pray pass Nigerians?..... mumu people cannot separate religion from objectivism and rationalism .... very disgusting....
Look my small boi, u better start becoming reasonable with yourself, if jesus can perform miracle and make the world heaven, do u think there will be so much chaos , wars and adversaries everywhere in the world? In Obama ' s word "freedom is a gift from God but it must be secured by men" .... God has created the world, created man and given them their free willl , which he (God)has no control over , it is left for man(not God) to use their freewill to create a world secured and inhabitable for them..... If u happen to be educated and still wrote this nonsense, I'll feel so sorry for your ignorance .....
Re: 'change' Before Election; 'dont Expect Miracle' After Winning by jamace(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A United Country? / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office / No Football Matches On DSTV Today??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.