Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,211 members, 7,853,125 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kashamu Congratulates GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Congratulates GMB (530 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Congratulates Buhari / Breaking News: Bokoharam Finally Surrenders, Congratulates Gmb-vanguard / I Hereby Congratulates GMB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Congratulates GMB by cacmatters(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chief Kashamu Buruji, alleged drug
lord and chairman of the South West
Organisation and Mobilisation
Committee of Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP), has congratulated the
president-elect, General Muhammadu
Buhari, on his victory at the poll.
Alleged drug lord Buruji Kashamu
In a statement issued on Tuesday,
Kashamu who is also the winner of
Ogun East Senatorial District in
Saturday’s National Assembly elections
described Buhari’s victory as well-
deserved and hard fought, adding that
“majority of Nigerians have spoken and
we must all respect their wish,” the
Nigerian Tribune reports.
“As a loyal party man, I campaigned for
my party and candidate to the best of my ability. Now that the elections have been won and lost and Nigerians have spoken, we must respect the wish of the majority and move on with our lives, since Nigeria is greater than our personal interests and political affiliations.”

www.naij.com/414942-kashamu-buruji-celebrates-with-buhari.html
Re: Kashamu Congratulates GMB by tmotmo: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2015
On behalf of Nigerians and President-Elect GMB, we appreciate the Congratulatory message of the Senator-elect.
However, he should realised that he has to come clean with his issue of drug-dealing and proof that he was not actually the one but there was a mixup somewhere. He has to be among the delegate that will represent the parliamentary in one of the legislative training courses in USA this year.

Please proof yourself to the people. The new era will neither shield you nor expose you, but proof yourself not be a drug-baron.

God Bless Nigeria.
Nigeria for Rule of Law!!!
Nigeria for all!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reasons you must Vote Akinwunmi Ambode of APC As Governor Of Lagos On April 11 / Press Release- Yoruba Institutions Are Not Meant To Be Trampled Upon. / Ombatse Sect Legal Adviser Joins APC, Say They Were Deceived Into War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.