Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? (2810 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED - Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo / APC Angry With Ohanaeze Over Jonathan’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Readers Discretion: I am writing this as a concerned Igbo man, hoping to hear the minds of his fellow igbo men and women.... I am not here to spring out ethnic war.

APC - President
APC - Majority in Senate
APC _ Majority in House of Rep
No APC senator in South East
No APC Hon member in South East
Meaning- No senate president and speaker of House of Rep in South east
OHANAEZE Ndi Igbo is the most misleading Socio-cultural Organization in Africa
When other socio- cultural groups were
bargaining for power, Ohanaeze ndi igbo was after the reign of PDP Dollars, now igbos have shot them self up in the current political structure and equation.

Tomorrow they will blame other region for
marginalization, Selfishness and personal interest won't allow clueless Ohanaeze ndigbo position Ndi igbo in their rightful place.

my question is what happens to the Igbos now?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Rose2014: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:
Readers Discretion: I am writing this as a concerned Igbo man, hoping to hear the minds of his fellow igbo men and women.... I am not here to spring out ethnic war.

APC - President
APC - Majority in Senate
bargaining for power, Ohanaeze ndi igbo was after the reign of PDP Dollars, now igbos have shot them self up in the current political structure and equation.

marginalization, Selfishness and personal interest won't allow clueless Ohanaeze ndigbo position Ndi igbo in their rightful place.

What has your Hausa masters(which includes Buhari) done for Igbos since they've been in power? cheesy
Yorubas trying so hard to make Igbos feel bad for not voting Buhari. Drinking panadol on another man's headache cheesy ma belle o

Meanwhile in another news, Fulani herdsmen Buhari brothers already killing people from David Mark's state.

Now I ask: what shall it profit Igbos to have a senate president like David Mark?

12 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by cocokiller1(f): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

What has your Hausa masters done for Igbos since they've been in power? cheesy
Yorubas trying so hard to make Igbos feel bad for not voting Buhari. Drinking panadol on another man's headache cheesy ma belle o

Meanwhile in another news, Fulani herdsmen already killing people from David Mark's state.

Now I ask: what shall it profit Igbos to have a senate president like David Mark?
don't mind dem
cyber bullies
they keep opening different threads like say sum kinda ancient diety placed a curse on nl 4 dem not to let igbos b
later they will say igbos are full of hate
they jst hate to love igbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

Meanwhile in another news, Fulani herdsmen Buhari brothers already killing people from David Mark's state.

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Rose2014: 12:30am On Apr 03, 2015
D bitter truth for you op is that I'll chose GEJ time n time again over Buhari

I remain a GEJite until Buhari makes naira equal to dollar and stabilize world oil price cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

I WANTED TO POINT MORE LIGHT ON THIS THREAD WITH REGARDS TO OUR LOSS OF THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS LEADERSHIPS BUT SEEING POSTS LIKE YOURS I FINALLY REALIZED THAT TRYING TO SHOW MY IGBO BRETHREN LIKE YOU THE WAY IS LIKE POURING WATER INTO A BASKET - A WASTED EFFORT! IF AT YOUR AGE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL PROFIT THE IGBOS TO HAVE A SENATE PRESIDENT THEN NO NEED EDUCATING YOU CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOUR ILLITERACY IS INBORN - BESIDES, THE DOWRY PAID TO MARRY YOUR MOTHER IS OBVIOUSLY A WASTED INVESTMENT!

I WILL JUST BE POLITE AND CALL YOU AN IDI.OT CAUSE IF I SHOULD UNLEASH MY VENOM ON YOU THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED PREMATURELY.

MEANWHILE I WILL ADVICE ANY DISCERNING IGBO SON TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS AND SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN PREACHING BOTH OFFLINE AND ONLINE SINCE THE INCEPTION OF APC. IF THE IGBOS HAVE LISTENED TO ME, WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION.

WE THE IGBOS TRULY NEEDS POLITICAL RE-ORIENTATION.

IT REALLY SADDENS ME THAT WE ARE NOW THE GREATEST LOSERS IN THE POLITICAL SCHEME OF THINGS IN NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Rose2014: 12:34am On Apr 03, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I WANTED TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD BUT SEEING POSTS LIKE YOURS I FINALLY REALIZED THAT TRYING TO SHOW MY IGBO BRETHREN LIKE YOU THE WAY IS LIKE POURING WATER INTO A BASKET - A WASTED EFFORT! IF AT YOUR AGE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL PROFIT THE IGBOS TO HAVE A SENATE PRESIDENT THEN NO NEED EDUCATION YOU AND THE DOWRY PAID TO MARRY YOUR MOTHER IS A WASTED INVESTMENT!

I WILL JUST BE POLITE AND CALL YOU AN IDI.OT CAUSE IF I SHOULD UNLEASH MY VENOM ON YOU THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED PREMATURELY.

MEANWHILE I WILL ADVICE ANY DISCERNING IGBO SON TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS AND SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN PREACHING BOTH OFFLINE AND ONLINE SINCE THE INCEPTION OF APC. IF THE IGBOS HAVE LISTENED TO ME, WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION.

IT REALLY SADDENS ME THAT WE ARE NOW THE GREATEST LOSERS IN THE POLITICAL SCHEME OF THINGS IN NIGERIA.

Honey read my lips: GEJ till Buhari stabilize world oil price and make naira equals dollar cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by mensdept: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Ohaneze went on life support when a week before the election of 1999 they "ordered" Ndigbo to vote Falae against OBJ, when all the Igbo political contractors were already with PDP.

Ohaneze finally died in 2003 when instead of endorsing a party they opted not to (because so many of their members were taking position in various parties) and ultimately endorsed OBJ and turned a blind eye to APGA being rigged out.

So please, lets not even waste time on them

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

Honey read my lips: GEJ till Buhari stabilize world oil price and make naira equals dollar cheesy

WITH FOOLS LIKE YOU CLAIMING TO BE IGBO, I THINK ITS TIME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE RE-INTRODUCTION OF NNI AKPU{POUNDED FUFU} INTO OUR STABLE DIET! WE USE TO BE VERY SMART WHEN NNI AKPU WAS OUR STAPLE DIET, NOW THAT INDOMIE AND THE REST OF THEM FOREIGN FOODS HAVE TAKEN OVER, UMU IGBO HAS LOST THEIR BRAINS AND REPLACED IT WITH INDOMIE! cheesy cheesy angry angry

VERY SHAMEFUL! VERY VERY SHAMEFUL! sad sad

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by ruggedboy01: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2015
The word igbo de give some people hbp angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I created this thread because I believe the igbos are loosing from all angle. We claim we are the most brilliant, intelligent and wisest ethnic group in Nigeria, but my question is what have we benefited from it?? The world we are now is result driven and People access you based on what you have achieved.

APGA's Alliance with PDP this time around did not only go bad for Ndi Igbo but to the party as well. My only concern is that they use the face of our war hero (Ojukwu) as a deceptive tool to fool our people.

know this that APGA is like a primary school while PDP is a secondary school. I won't be surprised if Obiano was to decamp to PDP after his tenure as governor.

What happens to the big dreams of Ndi Igbo to one day have their brother as President of this country?
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 12:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Insults and bantering will solve nothing.
nwaanambra1:

WITH FOOLS LIKE YOU CLAIMING TO BE IGBO, I THINK ITS TIME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE RE-INTRODUCTION OF NNI AKPU{POUNDED FUFU} INTO OUR STABLE DIET! WE USE TO BE VERY SMART WHEN NNI AKPU WAS OUR STAPLE DIET, NOW THAT INDOMIE AND THE REST OF THEM FOREIGN FOODS HAVE TAKEN OVER, UMU IGBO HAS LOST THEIR BRAINS AND REPLACED IT WITH INDOMIE! cheesy cheesy angry angry

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Is that all you have upstairs to offer?
ruggedboy01:
The word igbo de give some people hbp angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by MayorofLagos(m): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:

APC - President
APC - Majority in Senate

There is a solution to the problem. Its simple!

Persuade your PDP Legislators to change party to APC.
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:
Insults and bantering will solve nothing.

YEAH I KNOW - BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO GO GUTTER ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND! angry

DIDN'T MEAN TO DERAIL YOUR THREAD. PARDON SIR.
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Bevista: 1:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:
D bitter truth for you op is that I'll chose GEJ time n time again over Buhari

I remain a GEJite until Buhari makes naira equal to dollar and stabilize world oil price cool
Point me to article where Buhari said he will make naira equal to dollar. Buhari simply said it was unacceptable to exchange dollar @ N230, and NAN with their mischievous agenda misled the public with the one naira - one dollar story. Sadly, all the newspapers took this news from NAN.

If you can point me to any authoritative news source where Buhari was "quoted" as saying those words, I'll immediately apologize for my rants. I don't mean headlines, I mean where he was actually quoted as saying so.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Rose2014: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2015
nwaanambra1:

At least I'm better than you that deliberately claim Igbo. You think it's by nl username? cheesy
Onye ofe mmanu like u

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2015
It takes an educated man to type all what you have and I am still able to make sense out of it, so it would be wrong and totally misleading for me to say you are not educated. Note that I am not an APC nor PDP supporter neither am I an online warlord for the above mentioned parties or any other party to be precise. I am just a proud and concerned Igbo man just like you, who have for long sheltered the thought of an Igbo man one day ruling this nation.
What better chance do we have of seeing this dream being actualized than having an APGA that has Ndi Igbo at heart.
Thanks for sharing your view anyways
Rose2014:

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 1:20am On Apr 03, 2015
MayorofLagos:

There is a solution to the problem. Its simple!

Persuade your PDP Legislators to change party to APC.
I don't get you sir..... Please speak English
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Rose2014: 1:21am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:
It takes an educated man to type all what you have and I am still able to make sense out of it, so it would be wrong and totally misleading for me to say you are not educated. Note that I am not an APC nor PDP supporter neither am I an online warlord for the above mentioned parties or any other party to be precise. I am just a proud and concerned Igbo man just like you, who have for long sheltered the thought of an Igbo man one day ruling this nation.
What better chance do we have of seeing this dream being actualized than having an APGA that has Ndi Igbo at heart.
Thanks for sharing your view anyways

If you have Igbo interest at heart, you shouldn't regret voting against Buhari. Buhari should do some soul searching and ask himself why a particular region keeps rejecting him.

Sipping my fanta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by illiad: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:

APC - President
APC - Majority in Senate

You didn't have the advantage of breast milk in your infancy, sorry about that tragedy. Now use your cowmilk head and answer this question, what positions have ndigbo been occupying in the country called nigeria since 1970? I know you're a typical onye Yoruba trying to test your father. FYI should the election be hold again this very tomorrow, igbo would still not vote your buhari. We are not Yorubas. We are our own Masters unlike the yorubas and their HausaFulani slavemasters

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by ruggedboy01: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:
Is that all you have upstairs to offer?
I have no time for tribalism...... Just leave igbos alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 1:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

If you have Igbo interest at heart, you shouldn't regret voting against Buhari. Buhari should ask himself why a particular region keeps rejecting him

Sipping my fanta
Should I give you the shocker? I actually voted for him against my family, relations and friends wish.....

Do you know why I voted him
I voted him because He is a fighter. A person who have lost three elections in a row and is still coming out the forth time, I think he earned my vote.

That's by the way dear, anyway I am digressing from the topic above.
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Rose2014: 1:31am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:
Should I give you the shocker? I actually voted for him against my family, relations and friends wish.....

Do you know why I voted him
I voted him because He is a fighter. A person who have lost three elections in a row and is still coming out the forth time, I think he earned my vote.

That's by the way dear, anyway I am digressing from the topic above.
Ok good for you. Remember that boko guys are fighters too

*fanta all the way*
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by champion69(m): 1:34am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:

APC - President
APC - Majority in Senate

D earlier you guys forget about ndigbo not having a shot within 1-6 position in the incoming despensation the better for you guys. You guys talk as if you are sure of tomorrow, you don't know what the next hour hold for you not to talk of what's gonna happen in not less than 60days from now. And if my memory is not failing me, this present regime has no political office holder from the southwest that occupy the first six position and the southwesterners did survive it, even when PDP offered the position of speakership to the southwest, they voluntarily offered it back to northwest. So what's the fuss about the southeast not occupying a position within 1-6 political office.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Princewill1(m): 1:35am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:

APC - President
APC - Majority in Senate

GAMBARI SLAVE,THUNDER FIRE YOU FOR BEING JOBLESS!!

Igbos has absolutely nothing to do with this islamic and satanic govt.

To hell with you and your senate presidency,we don't need it!!

We are busy with our plans to exit from this fraud called Nigeria.

BIAFRA IS ON THE WAY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by benny4wax(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2015
illiad:

You didn't have the advantage of breast milk in your infancy, sorry about that tragedy. Now use your cowmilk head and answer this question, what positions have ndigbo been occupying in the country called nigeria since 1970? I know you're a typical onye Yoruba trying to test your father. FYI should the election be hold again this very tomorrow, igbo would still not vote your buhari. We are not Yorubas. We are our own Masters unlike the yorubas and their HausaFulani slavemasters
No sir, this is not a ethnic war. And like I have said before I am a complete igbo man. The purpose of this thread is not for me to bash my fellow Ndi Igbos for voting this person or that person but this thread was created to simply address the issue of APGA'S loss of purpose and drive which is becoming detrimental to our people.
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by BlackGirlsCode: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2015
*chew gum*
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by BlackGirlsCode: 1:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by BlackGirlsCode: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2015
After reading ignorant comments from some of my Ibo brethren

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by HzRF(m): 2:06am On Apr 03, 2015
benny4wax:

APC - President
APC - Majority in Senate

Rubbish,.
OBJ ruled us what did he do for yoruba he did nothing for. We yoruba expect he brought handset to the country
Since Wen North has been ruling has dia lives better Dan d igbos
Has dia lives improve

Why are you making it look lyk once u hold the top position. Ur region. Develops
They have made dia choice
Let dem be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 03, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I WANTED TO POINT MORE LIGHT ON THIS THREAD WITH REGARDS TO OUR LOSS OF THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS LEADERSHIPS BUT SEEING POSTS LIKE YOURS I FINALLY REALIZED THAT TRYING TO SHOW MY IGBO BRETHREN LIKE YOU THE WAY IS LIKE POURING WATER INTO A BASKET - A WASTED EFFORT! IF AT YOUR AGE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL PROFIT THE IGBOS TO HAVE A SENATE PRESIDENT THEN NO NEED EDUCATING YOU CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS YOUR ILLITERACY IS INBORN - BESIDES, THE DOWRY PAID TO MARRY YOUR MOTHER IS OBVIOUSLY A WASTED INVESTMENT!

You have been going all places crying with your all cap-lock whining. Being speaker and senate president is so important that the SW voted against his own under GEJ. When GEJ wanted SW as the speaker, it was the Tinubu boys from ACN who kicked against it and handed it over to a Northerner, yet they are called teachers of Nigerian politics. What the highest ranking position of a SW in this administration?

Simply answer the question, of what importance is those position to the average person in their state of region if not for fattening their own pocket.

Ngige failed in the senate and it will be an abomination to return a failure. What you guys are preaching is "hand power over to APC at all levels even if the perform or not"

Nobody has ever accused states like Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa and all NE states of putting their egg in one basket. They also took the risk by voting Buhari en-masse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari / Let Compare suffering yoruba people City to rich igboland or rich hausa fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.