Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB (569 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB by adekennis(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Oga Seun, It's time for u to start seeing your self as one public figure angry Why can't you write your own congratulatory letter onbehalf Nairaland and push it to the front page for the whole world to see..Abi u no dey happy with this wind of change blowing ni?

I ALSO DEMAND YOU UNBAN ALL MONIKERS TO CELEBRATE GMB VICTORY

1 Like

Re: Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB by stanogb(m): 1:06am On Apr 03, 2015
I see
Re: Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB by stanogb(m): 1:07am On Apr 03, 2015
adekennis:
Oga Seun, It's time for u to start seeing your self as one public figure angry Why can't you write your own congratulatory letter onbehalf Nairaland and push it to the front page for the whole world to see..Abi u no dey happy with this wind of change blowing ni?

I ALSO DEMAND YOU UNBAN ALL MONIKERS TO CELEBRATE GMB VICTORY

Dont be a f00l here. Mr Seun does not owe any political office holder any special Congratulatory Message.

Secondly, Telling SEUN to unban all monikers is like telling GMB to release all prisoners in the Country to celebrate his victory. How crazzzyyy.
Re: Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB by yomi007k(m): 1:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Op is invariably saying, RELEASE ALL PRISONERS. In d name of Sai Baba grin

As for d letter- I think they're still typing it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB by adekennis(m): 1:10am On Apr 03, 2015
stanogb:

Dont be a f00l here. Mr Seun does not owe any political office holder any special Congratulatory Message.

Secondly, Telling SEUN to unban all monikers is like telling GMB to release all prisoners in the Country to celebrate his victory. How crazzzyyy.
Tarnoids how market? cool
Re: Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:33am On Apr 03, 2015
@Op, your head dey so correct!
**Oya order for any cool drink you want "on ur own expense though'**
Re: Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:36am On Apr 03, 2015
OP dun mind what they said, we know them from what they type....loosers

(1) (Reply)

Vote Wike For Governor 2015 / Zone 6 AIG (covering River, Cross-river) Redeployed / A Letter To Umana Umana-a Concerned 16 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.