Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (77194 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Tecno Y4 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2015
swisscarter:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...they copied gionee slide up quick settings angry angry angry angry
. This is quite different from Gionee drop down quick setting. This is a dedicated screen shot icon on the drop down. This can be accessed when you swipe down from the top of the phone or by long pressing the menu button.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2015
The music app detects the type of music being played. The sound quality will blown ur mind away. I played the same music on the Tecno boom J7 and infinix Hot Note. The sound production from the infinix sounds quack and chinko ish. I was just playing music from the phone every minute. The sound quality is amazing believe me. I connected it with my home theatre, the full power was unleashed

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by swisscarter(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2015
Marvell23:
The music app detects the type of music being played. The sound quality will blown ur mind away. I played the same music on the Tecno boom J7 and infinix Hot Note. The sound production from the infinix sounds quack and chinko ish. I was just playing music from the phone every minute. The sound quality is amazing believe me. I connected it with my home theatre, the full power was unleashed
you wan just damn another phone cause of sound Na sound person they find for phone.... Wat kinda sound is your phone playing that can be compared to my DTS on my Android 5.0 lollipop or Dolby digital or even beats by Dr dre or common viper 4x or Sony xloud or acid sound mod

1 Like

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by swisscarter(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2015
Marvell23:
. This is quite different from Gionee drop down quick setting. This is a dedicated screen shot icon on the drop down. This can be accessed when you swipe down from the top of the phone or by long pressing the menu button.
gionee lollipop isn't drop down any more... Its swipe up
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2015
The action features in tecno boom J7 and infinix Hot Note. The first screen shot is from tecno boom J7 while the second is from the infinix Hot note

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Officialcart3rG(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2015
Which phone has that one abeg
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by swisscarter(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2015
Marvell23:
The action features in tecno boom J7 and infinix Hot Note. The first screen shot is from tecno boom J7 while the second is from the infinix Hot note
I was expecting finger print scanner angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2015
swisscarter:
you wan just damn another phone cause of sound Na sound person they find for phone.... Wat kinda sound is your phone playing that can be compared to my DTS on my Android 5.0 lollipop or Dolby digital or even beats by Dr dre or common viper 4x or Sony xloud or acid sound mod
Tecno has used the Dolby sound system on some of their phones but this one is better . We are not only talking about sound quality here but general reviews ok
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2015
Notification on Tecno boom J7

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2015
swisscarter:
The feature will be cool if they can add it to their upcoming devices
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by swisscarter(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2015
Marvell23:
Notification on Tecno boom J7
heads up notification... And heads up call....aoh wait... I think I caught a glimpse of android l recent task

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2015
From the screen you're provided with information about the device and the battery percentage

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2015
Lovely wallpaper

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by swisscarter(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
Marvell23:
From the screen you're provided with information about the device and the battery percentage
no.wonder una battery nor they last.... See widget o

1 Like

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2015
The infinix hot note and Tecno boom J7 has a very decent camera. See camera samples from infinix hot note

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2015
Camera samples from Tecno boom J7. The 8mp camera performs better than its counterpart. The flash is also better. Note pictures are taken under the same condition. Judge by yourself

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by maxwelloweezy(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2015
does tecno j7 have notification led light
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by parrotibaba(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
swisscarter:
n de will sell it 25k baa? undecided angry
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Marvell23(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2015
maxwelloweezy:
does tecno j7 have notification led light
. The screen shot answer ur question
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by annas70(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2015
tboyw:
I can't c any group on my Whatsapp

check well,didn't u c tecno family
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2015
annas70:

Add me 08058154480
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by tboyw(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2015
swisscarter:
gionee lollipop isn't drop down any more... Its swipe up
u guys have started this here again, I wonder what u ar gonna again over the Fight for phone makers that doesn't even know that u guys exist. Just go for what u prefer. I'm tired of Nigerian
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by tboyw(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2015
Marvell23:
just try and stop this arguments, It's so annoying
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by tboyw(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
Marvell23:
Camera samples from Tecno boom J7. The 8mp camera performs better than its counterpart. The flash is also better. Note pictures are taken under the same condition. Judge by yourself
I think I'm impressed with this camera... I need more review
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by tboyw(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2015
annas70:

I'm not blind bro... there is nothing like that
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Bhordmars: 11:33pm On May 21, 2015
Add me to the Whatsapl group 09032553313
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Bhordmars: 11:43pm On May 21, 2015
To make Your batgery last longer..Switch off Ur Soft keys Light...Tested On Tecno m6...
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Bhordmars: 11:43pm On May 21, 2015
To make Your battery last longer..Switch off Ur Soft keys Light...Tested On Tecno m6...
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Abflame: 12:17am On May 22, 2015
Lmao y'all funny .... Tnks @marvel for dah Reviews cheesy
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Mark554: 12:55am On May 22, 2015
swisscarter:
heads up notification... And heads up call....aoh wait... I think I caught a glimpse of android l recent task
Keep parading heavily tweaked Aosp rom dropped on ya head by Gionee grin
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Mark554: 1:02am On May 22, 2015
swisscarter:
Which Gionee u dey use wey you dey disturb here?
DTS ko STD ni undecided
You think J7 is just any Tecno phone? Boom is a music company for your info and quit this fiddle-faddle

1 Like

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads by Mark554: 1:04am On May 22, 2015
Good work Marvell23 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Identify An Unknown Caller! / AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.