Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557665 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Rosarie(f): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2015
was abt sayin same @ anitame.dis is nigeria.nva say nva.dat might b d format of d text fr security reasons.jst reach. ur sources to confirm.dis period dnt tak anytin fr granted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Rosarie:
was abt sayin same @ anitame.dis is nigeria.nva say nva.dat might b d format of d text fr security reasons.jst reach. ur sources to confirm.dis period dnt tak anytin fr granted
CheckyJustice might b right ANYTIN Can happen sha in diz our Obhodo Naija! Lets wait and See wat will happen diz month end
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
CheckyJustice might b right ANYTIN Can happen sha in diz our Obhodo Naija! Lets wait and See wat will happen diz month end
ChekyJusticce,10,500 no too much,just keep to dat,u weren't d 1st person to get ds msg on ds thread...I no fit halla jare...do wateva u like
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Damfostopper:
Dis guy sef....u know wetin '' Replacement '' means ?.....hw many times d wan conduct interview huh....?....if na runs u been do...they suppose call you to come and collect APL at onces since u didnt write nor applied for d NIS process....who is fooling who huh ?....interview ko...interview ni
No sometimes it doesn't work like that,i had a friend who got replacement but she went for interview just that it wasn't that serious.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
gaph38:

Guys, the guy may be right after all. This is a paramilitary service, they will not want to give apl to somebody with deformity, hence, reason for d interview/ physical appearance, I am just saying. I believe the story will be clearer this week, so lets wait and see. Thanks all.
of cus it could be possible,my friend who got FRSC last year 100 of them,they had interview just that you know that you don get no matter what,before person go runs that thing for you eim don know sy your physical appearance is ok nwwwww na NSCDC you go see some kn peo and one bgin to wonder how ds one take pass all this stuffs.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Chekyjustice(m): 2:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Damfostopper:
Dis guy sef....u know wetin '' Replacement '' means ?.....hw many times d wan conduct interview huh....?....if na runs u been do...they suppose call you to come and collect APL at onces since u didnt write nor applied for d NIS process....who is fooling who huh ?....interview ko...interview ni

U are taking personal oo. Guy, calm down. Thanks for saying ur mind sha.....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Chekyjustice(m): 3:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Well, thanks everyone for ur words and views. I just gave u guys an info I got.. . Like I said before, I never even applied or wrote the test. It's my dad that has been working on this mostly after which I finally got the text for an interview. I av never known what nis recruitment process looked like. I don't really know what the apl you guys are saying even mean. So what's apl abeg?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 4:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Well, thanks everyone for ur words and views. I just gave u guys an info I got.. . Like I said before, I never even applied or wrote the test. It's my dad that has been working on this mostly after which I finally got the text for an interview. I av never known what nis recruitment process looked like. I don't really know what the apl you guys are saying even mean. So what's apl abeg?
APL means Appointment Letter,ok?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ife4real: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
The Said week is going ooo

And some people has gotten SMS

From MTN though

From MTN though
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ife4real: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2015
That reminds me, Teabully come and defend ur grammar or u apologize

teabully:
@efosa, if truely u got the appointment with this type of construct, then am ashamed and pained at those whose who gave you an appointment @ the immigration service.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Rosarie(f): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Ife4real:
Ife4real:

From MTN though

From MTN though
Ife4real:
Ife4real:

From MTN though

From MTN though
pls grow up.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ife4real: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2015
Rosarie:

pls grow up.

see what u jst did, so what s d diff?

thanks though
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Chekyjustice:
I really don't know wer you coming from but truth be told no SMS or Mail has been sent to any1 for replacement,you said your dad is the one helping you right?hmmmmmm I wonder what position he holds in this country but I chat write now,am with a cousin of a serving senator (APC senator) and ds same guy too his eyes are on NIS and his CV is with the senator which nothing has come out yet. No msg has been sent to any one for replacement. They say it's good to dream sometimes sha so you are free to dream it's allowed dreams do come real.But my fellow brothers and sisters you people shouldn't be deceived by anyone to bring money ooooo cus even people at the top things are tight for them so say no to scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
@teabully... Thank you for your message....i belive u are the best. But go dont know anything... u are just a Glimpse of a low standard....because you gave a wrong information to the house. you abuse me....we need information about APL ...my keyboard was misbehaving....is okay. we hope to get our APL this month. God Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
@teabully... Thank you for your message....i belive u are the best. But dont know anything... u are just a Glimpse of a low standard....because you gave a wrong information to the house. you abuse me....we need information about APL ...my keyboard was misbehaving....is okay. we hope to get our APL this month. God Bless Nigeria Youth.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Rosarie(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
stemichnaa:
I really don't know wer you coming from but truth be told no SMS or Mail has been sent to any1 for replacement,you said your dad is the one helping you right?hmmmmmm I wonder what position he holds in this country but I chat write now,am with a cousin of a serving senator (APC senator) and ds same guy too his eyes are on NIS and his CV is with the senator which nothing has come out yet. No msg has been sent to any one for replacement. They say it's good to dream sometimes sha so you are free to dream it's allowed dreams do come real.But my fellow brothers and sisters you people shouldn't be deceived by anyone to bring money ooooo cus even people at the top things are tight for them so say no to scam
nothing is tight fr God.i kno apls re alrdy been distrubuted to state commands but dunno wen we will receive a txt.but i kno by june all will b settled.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rosarie:
nothing is tight fr God.i kno apls re alrdy been distrubuted to state commands but dunno wen we will receive a txt.but i kno by june all will b settled.
don't quote me wrong am not talking about the recruitment that just took place(i really don't have any story about that if at all its still going on)am talking about the replacement some1 was talking about that his coming to Abj probably next week Wednesday(1st july) for interview.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please can someone confirm this?"President Buhari setting up a committee for the NIS replacement.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adortem: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
stemichnaa:
Please can someone confirm this?"President Buhari setting up a committee for the NIS replacement.
You probably saw that on facebook,that NIS facebook page is run by scammers beware! Its a false news...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Rosarie(f): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
any news house for nis?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Thonycrown: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is it true dat another committee has bin set up for replacement scheme ?? anybody with latest information/development should pls update us here with details.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
But seriously you guys are amazing me... I can't imagine people who are seeking for job and couldn't get, probably due to your own inability or luck was against. Have you ever imagined that some are not even as educationally sound like you yet they are there getting cool money? Yet you are there criticising people because they made grammatical blunders. ptceeww... Oya mi menu ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by teabully(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ife4real:

quote me where I went wrong dude.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Thonycrown: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Drabeey,,just leave them alone oo.....pls kindly check my previous post and reply me if u hav any information regarding to my question?? ....That's what matter most to me now.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Adortem:

You probably saw that on facebook,that NIS facebook page is run by scammers beware! Its a false news...
yes ooooo that's it,FB.the person even said we should check in the sun or so.Kai but some people can be crazy sha
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdulzah: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Any news
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Shessy125: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
@ stemishna, pls supply d house with d link to Nigeria immigration facebook page..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shessy125:
@ stemishna, pls supply d house with d link to Nigeria immigration facebook page..
just go to facebook and type immigration they have a lot of fake once, even this is fake.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can't stop been laughing for so long but I do pity the guy,went to see some friends today and you believe that up till now some "DESPERATE " I call it DESPERATE because they are always saying it ringing up and down "Do not pay money for job.To cut the long story,can you imagine, this guy's close friend called him that he has gotten NCDC and there's still one slot if the guy wants,he accepted and they asked him to pay 50k,he ended up paying 30k,this friend of his told him that he'll be going to Abj to get his APL that he should pick all his things cus from collecting his APL is direct to camp and that he'll pay 20k for APL and another 20k for some stuffs. I can't remember. You wont believe this guy came to Abj on sunday,today monday been the 23rd of june,after my friends tried to tell him that this is fake he still insisted that he was given a number to call one oga who has his APL.Fine on his way approaching Zone 5 he called the oga(hahahaha) the man told him that "didn't you hear that PMB has canceled all recruitment?it was announced on berekete family" I didn't see this guy but I heard he cried took his things and went back.We need to be very careful about this job hunting.Gods time is the best.God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
stemichnaa:
I can't stop been laughing for so long but I do pity the guy,went to see some friends today and you believe that up till now some "DESPERATE " I call it DESPERATE because they are always saying it ringing up and down "Do not pay money for job.To cut the long story,can you imagine, this guy's close friend called him that he has gotten NCDC and there's still one slot if the guy wants,he accepted and they asked him to pay 50k,he ended up paying 30k,this friend of his told him that he'll be going to Abj to get his APL that he should pick all his things cus from collecting his APL is direct to camp and that he'll pay 20k for APL and another 20k for some stuffs. I can't remember. You wont believe this guy came to Abj on sunday,today monday been the 23rd of june,after my friends tried to tell him that this is fake he still insisted that he was given a number to call one oga who has his APL.Fine on his way approaching Zone 5 he called the oga(hahahaha) the man told him that "didn't you hear that PMB has canceled all recruitment?it was announced on berekete family" I didn't see this guy but I heard he cried took his things and went back.We need to be very careful about this job hunting.Gods time is the best.God bless us all.
One thing funny to me on this thread is that,some set of people wud say 'something is going on in NIS' by this week...by next week nothing is going on again,rise and fall of hopes weekly,Lols....as for me,my source is silent for now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdulzah: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls any news abt NIS abeg
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ibro2star:
One thing funny to me on this thread is that,some set of people wud say 'something is going on in NIS' by this week...by next week nothing is going on again,rise and fall of hopes weekly,Lols....as for me,my source is silent for now

Just like mine...all I hear is everything is still on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.