Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556633 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Adortem:
Some grammar here can actually raise the dead from the grave...
like seriously the grave gonna open soon,do I hear a lady say her used pad?o gush some women just don't have any bziness been a woman at all no respect for one self.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by nefilahot: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yesooooh! As in always ultra,any1 who dey wish say govt shld cancel dis recruitment na always ultra bttr pass dat person

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by nefilahot: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sm quit their job bcoz of dis exercise while others re waiting nd praying for d replacement den out of wickedness nd selfishness sm go smoke shit cm dey talk abt cancel dis cancel dat haba!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by nefilahot: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hv spoken my mind so if u lk quote me frm nw tilll eternity bt as for me i now rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=nefilahot post=35153519]Yesooooh! As in always ultra,any1 who dey wish say govt shld cancel dis recruitment na always ultra bttr pass dat person[/quote) you have some problem like a very big one,you so desperate,why will some one go and quit her job for a job he or she hasn't gotten?isnt that nonsense? All you need do now is pray not keep vomiting dirty talks cus I tell you,because if it's left for people like you hmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
nefilahot:
Hv spoken my mind so if u lk quote me frm nw tilll eternity bt as for me i now rest my case.
Don't rest it,its got to be up.Cus if truly you looking for a job with NIS then you better got to work on you attitude, you don't gat any.have you ever seen the once at the airport?those NIS girls?they ain't tramps? One of this days take a flight from wer ever you are to Abj and check them out,you won't be told you'll go work on your attitude. Am not talking about the once at the presidential wing oooo those once are off the huck. You talk trash better work on it the better for u.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by qreatrix: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
stemichnaa:
haba can you just imagine the rate of frustration this job issue has done,insults upon insults.kai. Truth be told that's the news everywer,even before APC came in to power they told PDP to stop this recruitment,all last min appointments and they rest are going to be affected,no one is praying about it but it's very possible(1) why did PDP had to wait for 1year b4 doing this NIS recruitment.(2) the president PMB is saying the country is empty(3) theirs petition that the civil service gave a lot of slot to them selves and so on.So it's possible.peo are just hanging around state commands waiting for APL,haba.Even FAAN and the rest I hear they should be praying.Its not just NIS federal jobs and states jobs last min was too much.Infact some gov have canceled theirs already.

A Prof. from Federal Character Commision Called me today with regards to the DMOII position I got hired for with FAAN (by the way I don't know anyone in FAAN or FCC to say na leg!). Would love to share what he said with the house, can someone add me up on the group please...08078800893
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
qreatrix:

A Prof. from Federal Character Commision Called me today with regards to the DMOII position I got hired for. Would love to share what he said with the house, can someone add me up on the group please...08078800893
share it here so we all read and you better be ready for the insults cus that's what some people are trained for here,they talk nonsense,insult is the food and water they eat and drink.But say what you want to say it's a free trade.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
qreatrix:

A Prof. from Federal Character Commision Called me today with regards to the DMOII position I got hired for with FAAN (by the way I don't know anyone in FAAN or FCC to say na leg!). Would love to share what he said with the house, can someone add me up on the group please...08078800893
ooooo you also got FAAN right?my sister got as well,infact her name came for FAAN and NAMA but she choose NAMA,infact she came back today saying that we should just be praying.No one is wishing any of this to be canceled (am not I don't know for others)because I have a lot of people who got this last min stuffs,some feel if they cancel they'll get a chance but NO I feel it's better they carry on so people don't keep getting much.if they cancel or not cancel if you ain't to get you'll never get.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
qreatrix:

Say wateva u wnt to say,no 1 is adding u,ok?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ibro2star:
Say wateva u wnt to say,no 1 is adding u,ok?
na waoooo for you ooo ibro2star if he wants add just add him nwwwww hahahahahahah
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by piscesgem(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
qreatrix:

U are supposed to be in FAAN group
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
qreatrix:

is no everybody tht chat on whatsapp for security reason,so if u have something to share say it here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mods Delete this thread now. scammers are all over here. no need for this thread again
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Drabeey:
Mods Delete this thread now. scammers are all over here. no need for this thread again

This thread didn't start with you...the same way u walked Ur stupid ass in, you can walk your stupid ass out and unfollow the thread...that's why the unfollow icon is here. Let those that have meaningful things contribute...if you have nothing meaningful to contribute just leave here and move on, go on, move, get the fvck outta here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Drabeey:
I tink u shld b D 1 To *SHIFT* Delete urself frm diz THREAD IF u cant cope

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anieboi: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
efosa2:
@calyb..... Your words are so pathetic..... I will get down down to Abuja by 2mor, to get a reliable information about APL... so cheer up.. GOD Bless Nigeria YOUTH

Any news on your APL or replacement?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by divineuzy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
I really don't understand the reason why people who are supposed to be matured and learned insult themselves here. If you can't control yourself, how then can you do this job which entails serving the public. Guys learn control. angryI really don't understand the reason why people who are supposed to be matured and learned insult themselves here. If you can't control yourself, how then can you do this job which entails serving the public. Guys learn control.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Chekyjustice(m): 4:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Wait oo, is there a WhatsApp group for this thread? I'd love to be added please. My number is 08137268241. Thanks in anticipation.. And again, u guys are really being funny here with all the insults and name defamation. Wats it with you all na, as if u knew each other personally.. . Anyway, I spoke with the alhaji [not even an ordinary agent as I thought ] yesterday on phone and he still reassured me of a placement, saying I should just try and be in the headquarters on the 1st and let him know wen am around... Well, many things were said by him concerning the whole thing sha, and I am very hopeful...... by God's grace, I will go there and will keep u guys posted on whatever comes up... . Meanwhile, abeg, the admin should add me to the WhatsApp group.... # make una take am easy with una selves biko

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Syjibrin(f): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2015
learnine:

Am trying to check mine but it is not displaying can somebody please help me check
my registration number is

check it now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Syjibrin(f): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Wait oo, is there a WhatsApp group for this thread? I'd love to be added please. My number is 08137268241. Thanks in anticipation.. And again, u guys are really being funny here with all the insults and name defamation. Wats it with you all na, as if u knew each other personally.. . Anyway, I spoke with the alhaji [not even an ordinary agent as I thought ] yesterday on phone and he still reassured me of a placement, saying I should just try and be in the headquarters on the 1st and let him know wen am around... Well, many things were said by him concerning the whole thing sha, and I am very hopeful...... by God's grace, I will go there and will keep u guys posted on whatever comes up... . Meanwhile, abeg, the admin should add me to the WhatsApp group.... # make una take am easy with una selves biko
pls when is another immigration recruitment exercise come up
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Syjibrin(f): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Anieboi:

Any news on your APL or replacement?
can someone tell me when Army dssc form coming out i want to know pls?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Delete this thread now. people are just going crazy the more about replacement. Nothing again guys. so Delete this thread now or......
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Drabeey:
Delete this thread now. people are just going crazy the more about replacement. Nothing again guys. so Delete this thread now or......
Ur left Leg there,URE A 4UCKIN Ass Hole Lookin 4 ATTENTION! CommoT Here!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by demmah08: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2015
when more than a million people applied for an opening of just 4650 which was later reduced officially or not to 2000 or less, then there is an element of everything for people to be selected, Luck, Favour, Godfatherism, merit and the rest, yes its true that i also applied due to one reason or the other but i only made it to the parking lot (final verification stage) but never selected, though its disappointing but am not jealous of those that got their success letter... to those that has been selected on merit or the rest, congrats and to the rest hoping and praying for a miracles, well there still are miracles but pls love ur brother as yourself, if u were the ones shortlisted would u be praying for cancellation? lets face it, while some are fortunate to get every FG vacancy job published, some might not get even one.... all fingers are not equal and its not that the fortunate ones are better than the rest, my advise is this, if in the prisons dpt. could bring in more than 700 new recruits either by replacement or backdoor, without upgrading or promoting those that were due for those openings in the service, then there might still be hope, the new recruits are in their various training schools now (information from a friend in the service), even their documentation was done at night at their different training schools as against the state command documentation for levels 03-07 and FCT command for level 08 and above which usually is the norm, the reason why? i do not know.... replacement are never being advertise but they happen, and weather its an illegal or genuine form of recruitment, i do not know... and the permanent secretary is always a part of the decision makers in each ministry so they are a part of the minister team and should know better......... i really do not think this NIS recruitment can be cancelled but they could fill the remaining vacancies if there still exist with new recruitment.... so for those that are still hopeful, it might come but pls stop all this wicked, and jealous comments against your fellow brother and keep focus on whatever u believe in.. thanks Onehouse

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
maryoboh38:

Nigeria Immigration Service

The Buhari committee to assist Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) in the upcoming Replacement Scheme, after a briefly meeting yesterday at the Presidential Hall, has explained to Mr. President, the CG of the Nigeria Immigration Service and other members of the panel committee on the procedures to be taken on the upcoming NIS Replacement Scheme.

The Chairman of the Committee Mr. Alihu Suleiman on this speech stated that never before has Nigeria in any Para-military section conduct a double recruitment on the same year, regarding to this, he went further to explain what the consequence and problem it will bring if double recruitment is to be permitted.

On this conclusion, he made an open point that the upcoming Replacement will be based on appointment using the recently conducted NIS registration applications and qualification requirement, also stating that the Replacement selection would be based on the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance(1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

The Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service supported it by saying that since it is a replacement and not recruitment, that the idea for a double recruitment is bad and may cause issues to the organization. He also said that it has not been long the NIS conducted a general recruitment, all of the applicants has the NIS registration numbers, file numbers and the NIS reference code, instead of a double recruitment exercise, that he supports the selection based on appointment using the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance (1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

He continued, many NIS Officers in all the NIS State Commands are due for retirement/replacement, noting that the number of the officers to be retired/replaced may amount up to 5,000 or above in all the 36 States. Therefore, he advised that all the 2015 applicants should keep their NIS application documents safe and ready as it is going to be required for the NIS Replacement Selection/Appointment as the date for the replacement registration will be made known to the public in due time.

The President has agreed on the above procedure and has permitted the NIS to carry on based on the NIS Replacement Appointment in all the 36 State Commands. Also he urges the general public of Nigeria to obey to the rules and regulation of the replacement scheme and to report to the heading committee of any issues about the appointment.

Dates and procedures for registration will be announced in due time as the NIS is making all necessary arrangement for free and fair selection/appointment.

Signed
Chairman
Buhari Panel Committees

Source?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Im source naa FACEBOOK Immigration homepage
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Im source naa FACEBOOK Immigration homepage
Lolz
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
idris4r83:
Source?
source iz immigration facebook page
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
hw far roserie any concrete info frm ur side.......dnt mind wat dat mary iboh of a guy is saying....everytin abt her or him self is fake.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.