Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557621 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by hersee(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2015
guyz, whats up about the replacement?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
House... Am Back. Information came to me yesterday, APL will be given by the end of this month. and MR President command them to do a Recruitment of replacement schem 4,000 sclot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
They will Publish it out this month.... s

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by slim002: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
efosa2:
Information have now come to me that appointment letter of conpass 8 will be distribute to their various state command by end of th month....House please find out,if is truth. thanks
....na so u talk last month...naw dis month again.... i hope ur source is nt those fake immigration facebook page..!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
chiMoni37:
....na so u talk last month...naw dis month again.... i hope ur source is nt those fake immigration facebook page..!
Hehehehehehe! but HE IS NOT D CompTroller General,He is just sayin wat he HEARD.Even if d CG. says it will come out diz month doesnt mean it cant change,bt i pray Diz month wont pass Us by. Even me am tired of diz 2day diz month 2MORO Nextmnth
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Hehehehehehe! but HE IS NOT D CompTroller General,He is just sayin wat he HEARD.Even if d CG. says it will come out diz month doesnt mean it cant change,bt i pray Diz month wont pass Us by. Even me am tired of diz 2day diz month 2MORO Nextmnth
There's nothing prayer can't do. So you guys just keep praying. Even Mr president knows that one big problem of nigeria is lack of jobs and that's one of the things killing our country .He promised jobs not to cancel jobs,if at all APC want a cut in the NIS recruitment then they can take charge of the replacement and live the GEJ recruitment of 2015 just for the youth that are involved .I wasn't favored but I think we should be moving forward not keep doing one thing all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by teabully(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
efosa2:
House... Am Back. Information came to me yesterday, APL will be given by the end of this month. and MR President command them to do a Recruitment of replacement schem 4,000 sclot.
@ Mr, efosa, ur information is veri wrong, the last test will be cancelled veri soon, what d immigration servc is waitin is just 4d appointmnt of an interior minister, did u recall what happened to d new intakes of Dss officials, Infact dey were alread gone into 8mnths training.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by teabully(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
lokomo:
I can remember clearly 2011 customs APL it was sign by the deputy comptroller in charge of human resources for the comptroller general and not d minister of finance,so why all dis squabbles. Hmmmm dis immigration sef
you are vast
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
@teabully... just watch and see. my information is sure.....i have somebody inside, am not a baby.... my words is truth,did u know that there was a protest in benin, ITV station pick and he was update in Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
teabully:
@ Mr, efosa, ur information is veri wrong, the last test will be cancelled veri soon, what d immigration servc is waitin is just 4d appointmnt of an interior minister, did u recall what happened to d new intakes of Dss officials, Infact dey were alread gone into 8mnths training.
Hahahaahhahhahahahah! Hahahahahahahahhahahah! Hahahhahahhahaha! Some people are pained. PMB is a president of due process cos he was elected in due process. He is not so daft to just trample on the recruitment that is finished n sealed. NIS recruitment is one of the fairest recruitment conducted in nigeria. I was fortunate enough to c our dragnet scoresheet in kano immigration training school and guess what? That was when i know that everybody that came to kano merited the appointment. The score margin was so tight that the range was not that wide. Evn after the test, so many other factors were also considered by the federal character commission before the list was finally compiled. NIS cannot employ everybody. Even if they will repeat the process again and again many people will still not make it. Remember, immigration is not the only fg paramilitary job, there are many other ones with even better pay packages don't limit yourself to only immigration service.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by meroyijumoke(f): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
chiMoni37:
....go their site naa ..
Their site is not working.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
efosa2:
DO U Mean Anoda REPLACEMENT LIST will soon start Or as started already apart frm d CURRENT Replacement LIST of 2013 till date dat Buddies Are waitinG For 2b Released.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by demmah08: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
thinking that after he replaces all the paramilitary chiefs like he did with the armed forces then we can start thinking about recruitment/replacement, he would not trust the old dudes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
demmah08:
thinking that after he replaces all the paramilitary chiefs like he did with the armed forces then we can start thinking about recruitment/replacement, he would not trust the old dudes
yes I heard they are going to be replaced,alot of people already are fighting to be the next NSCDC,NIS,PRISON and the rest CG.the villa has become something else,some are visiting kastina traditional rulers.from what happened with the service chiefs I think PMB wants every thing in his govt to be all new.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
House ... Am back . We thank God Almighty they have dissolved the Board, so just watch and see... soon APL will be distribute to various command for 1st batch. Recruitment of replacement will start soon for 2nd batch.. cheers. God Bless Nigeria YOuth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by unuane1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
efosa2:
House ... Am back . We thank God Almighty they have dissolved the Board, so just watch and see... soon APL will be distribute to various command for 1st batch. Recruitment of replacement will start soon for 2nd batch.. cheers. God Bless Nigeria YOuth.
Are u sure the civil defence, fire service,immigration and prison board is among the sack board?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by unuane1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dissolved Government Agencies And Parastatals As copied...... The affected federal parastatals, agencies and institutions dissolved yesterday by the president include the Securities and Exchange Commission being chaired by the former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi; the Nigerian Railway Corporation, which has a former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Dr. Bamanga Tukur, as its chairman; the Nigeria Communications Commission, chaired by Mr. Peter Igoh; the Nigeria Christian Pilgrims Commission, which is chaired by the Primate of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion, Most Revd. Nicholas Okoh; and the Infrastructure Concessionary and Regulatory Commission, chaired by Senator Ken Nnamani. Others are the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission; the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission; Niger Delta Development Commission, National Universities Commission; Nigeria Customs Service; National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control; Nigeria Boundary Commission; the Nigerian Shippers’ Council; the National Youth Service Corps; Nigerian Television Authority; the Raw Materials Research and Development Council and National Lottery Regulation Commission and the National Educational Research and Development Council. Also on the list are the boards of the National Pension Commission, the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission, the National Human Rights Commission, the National Sports Commission, and the National Institute of Sports. Others are the Federal Housing Authority, Upper Niger River Basin Development Authority, Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority, Ogun-Osun River Basin Development Authority, Benin-Owena River Basin Development Authority, Niger Delta River Basin Development Authority, Cross River Basin Development Authority, Chad Basin Development Authority, Hadeja-Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Sokoto Rima River Basin Development Authority, Anambra-Imo River Basin Authority, Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority and Lower Benue River Basin Development Authority. Also affected are the National Teachers’ Institute, National Veterinary Research Institute, National Agriculture Extension and Research Liaison, Institute for Agricultural Research and Training, Institute for Agricultural Research, Federal Institute for Industrial Research, Advertising Practitioners’ Council of Nigeria, Industrial Training Fund, Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, and the National Directorate of Employment and all federal institutions of higher learning among others. The Federal Executive Bodies not affected by the dissolution are the Code of Conduct Bureau, Council of State, Federal Character Commission, Federal Civil Service Commission, and the Federal Judicial Service Commission. Other are the Independent National Electoral Commission, National Defence Council, National Economic Council, National Judicial Council, National Population Commission, National Security Council, and the Nigeria Police Council. The remaining two are the Police Service Commission and the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
efosa2:
Nice info! ConcerninG REPLACEMENT do u mean apart frm Replacement List On GrounD dey WILL soon start anoda REPLACEMENT again.Shed more light on diz REPLACEMENT 4Us. Tank God PERM. SEC are now d SUPERVISING MINISTER
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by luckystical: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
efosa2:

The civil defense, immigration and prison board is not a  governing board!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
efosa2:

Its not a board. Boards meant were those governing the parastatals, agencies and Commissions. Each of them have a group of people called 'the board' that sees to the affairs. Those are the ones dissolved. Don't know if you understand?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Anitame:

Its not a board. Boards meant were those governing the parastatals, agencies and Commissions. Each of them have a group of people called 'the board' that sees to the affairs. Those are the ones dissolved. Don't know if you understand?
but is it not the said board that are holding the APL of 08? As long as any board is dsolveso that APL can be given den fine.Biko make dem do replacement make person see road.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wiztonero:

I beg your pardon, I cannot agree with you on this. This NIS recruitment was tainted with numerous irregularities. Only a few people were appointed on merit. The fairest NIS recruitment is the one conducted under President Yar'Adua's government in 2008/2009.
that only a few got it on merit might actually be true after all
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wiztonero:

I beg your pardon, I cannot agree with you on this. This NIS recruitment was tainted with numerous irregularities. Only a few people were appointed on merit. The fairest NIS recruitment is the one conducted under President Yar'Adua's government in 2008/2009.
No FG recruitment in Nigeria has for ones been fair..... No matter how much they try to paint it... It has always been that... Very few will get it on merit. And the few will spread the testimonies while the masses will cloak on it.
Don't be deceived! Nigeria has always been a corrupt state. For rich to get richer and the poor to struggle and attend the height of an average citizen.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by demmah08: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
is it my server or is https://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/# actually down?? like lost in thin air??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
demmah08:
is it my server or is https://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/# actually down?? like lost in thin air??
its not opening again.i don't understand either.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by misterzeeno: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2015
My sister saw her name among the list, but didnt get a text or invite or anything giving information about the next step to take,and right now d site isn't opening, and rumour has it that people are already in camp.. what should she do?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
misterzeeno:
My sister saw her name among the list, but didnt get a text or invite or anything giving information about the next step to take,and right now d site isn't opening, and rumour has it that people are already in camp.. what should she do?

I dey laff oh! Even when she didn't get text, she should have gone to the venue na...na wa for people oh. God bless am finish she come dey romance devil...o bia!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
lionphil:

I dey laff oh! Even when she didn't get text, she should have gone to the venue na...na wa for people oh. God bless am finish she come dey romance devil...o bia!
lolz @ come dey romance devil.Dont think any thing can be done.Godwin sha
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Roseey0(f): 5:24am On Jul 22, 2015
misterzeeno:
If she is sure, she should go to Abuja. Documentation is still open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.