Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557748 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
lionphil:

Thank God say no be juju things... But why d scammers no collect money? Abi what's the essence of scamming? undecided
But did u ever apply or was it only Ur bro that
applied??
[quote][/quote]

i applied for the job but lost interest because i was not short listed for the screaning at Benin.
As for the scammers, they want to establish trust first before demanding for money. Assuming they mentioned money at the begening, i would have ignored them.
It was after i got to the immigration office, that i got to know, it was a scam.
We called the lady-scammer all through this morning and the number was not ringing. Even the officer in charge of human resource unit also called the number but it was not going through. What pains me much was the case of a young lady with her 6 months old flew into abj this money just to get this same appointment latter only to discover that it was a scam.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Onosas:

i applied for the job but lost interest because i was not short listed for the screaning at Benin.
As for the scammers, they want to establish trust first before demanding for money. Assuming they mentioned money at the begening, i would have ignored them.
It was after i got to the immigration office, that i got to know, it was a scam.
We called the lady-scammer all through this morning and the number was not ringing. Even the officer in charge of human resource unit also called the number but it was not going through. What pains me much was the case of a young lady with her 6 months old flew into abj this money just to get this same appointment latter only to discover that it was a scam.
such a person will soon be arrested,thank God custom and Army have arrested the one scamming for Army and custom recruitment.He/she too will soon meet their end.we just need to be very careful.PMB said everyone looking for govt jobs needs to be patient. And from what I heard is that all CGS might be living to even deputy controllers just to create way for employment.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by huxxain(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Let's continue to keep ourselves updated pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
House...@onosas i told you that was a scam.... it is well... let keep our faith alive... APL of conpass 8 will b distributed soon. cheers. God Bless Nigeria Youth
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by huxxain(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
2014 NIS stampede: Buhari urged to investigate unfulfilled promise

•Buhari
Victims of the 2014 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) stampede have urged President Muhammadu Buhari to investigate the unfulfilled jobs promised them by the immediate past administration.

The call is contained in a statement issued by Malam Muhammad Sani, the Coordinator of the NIS Victims in Niger, made available in Minna yesterday.

In the statement, Sani urged Buhari to revamp the Ministry of Internal Affairs and to release appointment letters to the NIS stampede victims.

The statement quoted Sani as alleging that the NIS recently employed new personnel, while victims of the 2014 recruitment exercise were yet to be absorbed into the system as promised.

He said: “We, the affected persons, were on Apirl 15, 2015 screened at the NIS headquarters in Abuja for absorption.

“After a while, we got information that our letters were ready.

“Issuing the said letters that were purportedly ready for over two months has however become insurmountable for the ministry.

“Sir, it will interest you to know that recently, the ministry gave appointment letters to several persons who are not victims of the 2014 stampede and they are currently undergoing induction.

“Meanwhile, relatives of the deceased shown on national television are yet to resume work, while the injured persons are yet to receive letters of appointment.’’

Sani then urged President Buhari to look into the case in fulfilment of his campaign promise to ensure creation of employment for teeming unemployed youths.

“We have been screened and we are desperately waiting to receive our appointment letters.

“We reject the cancellation of our screening that was done earlier and demand that our appointment letters be given to us without further delay,’’ he appealed.

In a reaction, Mr Ezekiel Kaura, the NIS Coordinator in Niger said that the command had on April 15 delegated officers to accompany the stampede victims to its headquarters for screening.

Kaura said: “We have contacted our Head Office on the issue; I urge the affected persons to exercise more patience as plans are underway to bring succour to the victims.’’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
House... I pray that PMB to command them, to discharge APL of conpass 8..is taking too much time. may b i will call my inside to give me update by 2mor. it is well................................Pls House need to Continue praying.
God Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by huxxain(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
It looks like the scammers are sucessful because today about 10 applicants of the recent recruitment were at our command for interview but they were told that there was nothing like that.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
House... they should know is a scam, why because APL of conpass 8 has not been distributed to the various state command. indeed they should always get update.e.g news or phone calls... nothing Good come easy....... God Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2015
efosa2:
House... they should know is a scam, why because APL of conpass 8 has not been distributed to the various state command. indeed they should always get update.e.g news or phone calls... nothing Good come easy....... God Bless Nigeria Youth.

Are you sure ur in Edo state command? undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Jajalastic: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is the replacement still going to take place.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harry036: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Pls any legit info?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Yes of course..... The main Induction exercise will soon end by 30th August 2015, before approching to the camp, then APL of conpass 8 will b out. and the Replacement exercise recruitment will be conduted nation wide.that will b 2nd batch.. cheers up. God Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harry036: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Great info from u esosa thanks man
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harry036: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Wow i thot i saw july.august its cool tho just hope dis dream start getting real
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jimikata(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2015
efosa2:
Yes of course..... The main Induction exercise will soon end by 30th August 2015, before approching to the camp, then APL of conpass 8 will b out. and the Replacement exercise recruitment will be conduted nation wide.that will b 2nd batch.. cheers up. God Bless Nigeria Youth.
can you please share with the house some of the activities /programs that are taking place during this induction phase?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
is normal left and right and some teaching.... indeed is just like NYSC Training . cheers.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harry036: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
@efose how much are u guys getting as allowance?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
nothing oh
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
@harry036.. no allowance oh...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
efosa2:
@harry036.. no allowance oh...

Does that mean u guys feed yourselves? shocked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
yes oh... find out, if am liein
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harry036: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Its cool tho it worth d stress.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jimikata(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
efosa2:
is normal left and right and some teaching.... indeed is just like NYSC Training . cheers.
are you guys coming from ur various homes on a daily basis or you are camped.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
@harry036..from home, after induction befor u can go to the camp...pls forget all these info. let pray for APL of conpass 8 to be out and others. God Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
efosa2:
is it IMMEDIATELY after induction training dat recruitment of REPLACEMENT will start and DoeS dat mean NIS will complete d REPLACEMENT recruitment b4 Camp TRAINING STARTS?,shed more light pls.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
House... The information i got, APL of conpass 8 will soon b out.... and they will conduct a fresh recruitment / replacement exercise.,May b if we are in camp.. you peolple can come in as 2nd batch... NIS/ Government know more about it... God Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Calyb(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
efosa2:
House... The information i got, APL of conpass 8 will soon b out.... and they will conduct a fresh recruitment / replacement exercise.,May b if we are in camp.. you peolple can come in as 2nd batch... NIS/ Government know more about it... God Bless Nigeria Youth.
Thanks for the update, permit me to ask you, what about the automatic jobs promised to the stampede victims? Do you have any info.?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harry036: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thats bad news.fresh recruitment and replacement
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
harry036:
Thats bad news.fresh recruitment and replacement
Read it again OR U didnt see 2ND BATCH
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
house... i just got a information now in Abuja.... the holding a meeting in Abuja.... pls let pray for the out come. God Bless Nigeria Youth
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
they are Holding a meeting.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jimikata(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
efosa2:
they are Holding a meeting.
do feed us on the outcome of the meeting, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.