Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (558814 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
iphie25:

SMH...no be only eye go clear for u...ur mouth too go clear. SMH
watch it miss.....y the hate naw? who you be sef wey you dey run mouth like okra, face front jor and enjoy ur induction while it last sa......

last bullet: please dont quote or mention me if u got nothing good to say

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Djbaka(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
I believe anyone on this thread with good sense of logical reasoning should be able to decipher who is real and who is not, which info is real and which info is not.

Considering the drama that has unfolded, making the right judgment should not be difficult.

My advice: Use your head!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by huxxain(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Abeg talk sense na. You people don't know what I am going through. I worked with a para-military service (conpass 05) then I got d appointment with NIS (conpass 08). Now my Commander with is now putting pressure on me to resign while I didn't even have APL with NIS.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by drKally(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
laniyi07:
watch it miss.....y the hate naw? who you be sef wey you dey run mouth like okra, face front jor and enjoy ur induction while it last sa......

last bullet: please dont quote or mention me if u got nothing good to say

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by buccunmie(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
I taya for una e-fight o........no big deal in answering the questions thrown at u Efosa.......@drkally relax, what will be will be regardless of what happens here. Let us just be positive about the whole thing.

any stupid thing shud insult me, I go just swear for your destiny kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by drKally(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
buccunmie:
I taya for una e-fight o........no big deal in answering the questions thrown at u Efosa.......@drkally relax, what will be will be regardless of what happens here. Let us just be positive about the whole thing.

any stupid thing shud insult me, I go just swear for your destiny kiss
grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
drKally:
grin

Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
drKally:
This right here is why we can't give u guys genuine info, u don't wish us well while we are even tryna watch ur backs....Good riddance.....
I don't need your info..... I already gave info that was gotten from my PM.......dont ask me where my command is......... I am a commisioned officer to be and I know how to get the right info......goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Djbaka(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
laniyi07:
I don't need your info..... I already gave info that was gotten from my PM.......dont ask me where my command is......... I am a commisioned officer and I know how to get the right info......goodluck

What is a 'commissioned' officer looking for in this thread?

Just a question oo, just wanna make sure you used the right word.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by DollyB(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oya people...wat shld we believe o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Djbaka:

What is a 'commissioned officer to be' looking for in this thread?

there u go, corrections made.......but I too know dey worry you sef o lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Djbaka:

to many officers on this thread,i hoped we are on safer side,before someone will claim to be parradang.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Djbaka:

too many officers on this thread,i hoped we are on safer side,before someone will claim to be parradang.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
emmiesky:

Efosa2 I think this is a simple issue that should not be over flogged. To clear all doubt's, just use the format dropped by @ Abimbawealth to do that. Simple, isn't it?
dos it really matter,if his saying the truth or not dos it rmove a pin from any1s body? If he doesn't want to do that will you force him to do it. Just hope for the best that's all. Sometimes people won't do some of this things cus they are been asked to and seriously if it's me the way you people are even giving format of how to ans the question I wont. Who una be self.make una go sidon jor.oya the insults can start coming in,what you peo know how to do best.But sorry I really don't care.Any1 here should know insults is what is best done here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmiesky(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
stemichnaa:
dos it really matter,if his saying the truth or not dos it rmove a pin from any1s body? If he doesn't want to do that will you force him to do it. Just hope for the best that's all. Sometimes people won't do some of this things cus they are been asked to and seriously if it's me the way you people are even giving format of how to ans the question I wont. Who una be self.make una go sidon jor.oya the insults can start coming in,what you peo know how to do best.But sorry I really don't care.Any1 here should know insults is what is best done here.

I haven't got any issues with you. Besides, you who you be sef. Park well jor.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Djbaka(m): 5:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Alhamdu115:
too many officers on this thread,i hoped we are on safer side,before someone will claim to be parradang.

You are safe only if you are able to deduce what information you digest, lest you fall prey of desperation as a result of mis-information.

In my opinion, No information is better than False information.

I pray we all achieve what we desire.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by esherizdan(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
stemichnaa:

God bless u my broda.Na by force
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2015
stemichnaa:

She has spoken well, abeg we no need insults again...*coming from one that has a history of such* I'm referring to myself oh! grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by B3sty(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harry036: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Can something meaningful be said here rather than exchanging words and insulting pipo who are trying to feed us with info.if you ask me the least age here should be above 20 why sound like you are less.please efosa whats the latest update
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
@harry036... Thank you so much, indeed appreciate!!! I don’t want insult …All Conpass 8 APL will b out by this month August 2015 with replacement too, but all depends PMB….Let keeps our faith alive . God Bless Nigeria Youth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Awon weree.......!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Induction would be concluded this month of August. Camp Training shall commence immediately 'plus-including' REPLACEMENT for NIS, NSCDC and FFS. There is no point exchanging e-insults on one another because that won't help us in any way. If someone post any info on this thread that you think is fake doesn't warrant you insulting the person. All I would say here is that our efforts of waiting since 2013 would never be in vain. I make bold to say that Buhari would not make the mistake jonathan made. Before this year runs out we shall be employed in to the para-military.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
oluemmy2:
The Induction would be concluded this month of August. Camp Training shall commence immediately 'plus-including' REPLACEMENT for NIS, NSCDC and FFS. There is no point exchanging e-insults on one another because that won't help us in any way. If someone post any info on this thread that you think is fake doesn't warrant you insulting the person. All I would say here is that our efforts of waiting since 2013 would never be in vain. I make bold to say that Buhari would not make the mistake jonathan made. Before this year runs out we shall be employed in to the para-military.
Bros i hail U...o,So ure here watchinG,Gud 2see U here wit ur Gud Info., Will dere b Anoda CompilinG of Recruitment of REPLACEMENT apart frm d List On Ground we are expectinG

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by teabully(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
iphie25:

Efosa just stop lying..foremost is the fact that you're not even a cadet officer. Ur not in Edo state Command. If u know what's best for u just hibernate immediately and don't talk here again. All ur doing now is to try and rip peeps off of their hard-earned money. Smh undecided
Iphie, wasn't it d same efosa I countered based on d nis recruitment info,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Bros i hail U...o,So ure here watchinG,Gud 2see U here wit ur Gud Info., Will dere b Anoda CompilinG of Recruitment of REPLACEMENT apart frm d List On Ground we are expectinG
my brother I am not sure about that... but anything can happen.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by sakieja(f): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
yes,another list will soon be out,cos pdp and apc agree on 40percent pdp and 60 percent apc dat is why there is no issue of cancelation again.even all conpass 8 APL are ready ,they wil have it very soon.second list wil be out which wil consist about 2750 names.its not necessary you believe me.but its from true and reliable source.no offence pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
sakieja:
yes,another list will soon be out,cos pdp and apc agree on 40percent pdp and 60 percent apc dat is why there is no issue of cancelation again.even all conpass 8 APL are ready ,they wil have it very soon.second list wil be out which wil consist about 2750 names.its not necessary you believe me.but its from true and reliable source.no offence pls.
Tanks bt Am nt doubting Ur Info.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by teabully(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
iphie25:
Also Oga big man there's nothing wrong in displaying ur NIS number...so you can write it here...Nobody hides their number in the service.
But u must be a special kind of recruit to already have ur NIS I'D card! So you went to kano? Pls can you tell us what ITSK really looks like and some of the things that happened while we were there?

NB:pls leave God alone...If you were really God fearing...you won't even utter a single word of insult...Now you think that by calling God people will be bullied into silence and won't question you? Smh! Nigerians and useless sentiments. Oga answer the questions please!
@efosa, u knw I once dragged dis issue with u, some peepz on NL, said I was sayin trash, God so good, neva knew pple lik Iphie, abimbawwealth and co were takin note of u. Pls, desist frm such fraudulent act. *karma is a b***

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by sakieja(f): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Tanks bt Am nt doubting Ur Info.
you are welcome
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by McViva4(f): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin I just can't get enough of this particular thread. OMG
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Yksoul(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Congrats in advance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.