Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557744 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abbaapple: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2015
ABUJA—Indications emerged last night that the immediate past Interior Minister, Mr. Abba Moro, tried but failed to hijack the rescheduled recruitment of 1,600 Nigerians into the Nigerian Immigration Service.

Investigations by Vanguard indicate that Moro, whose ministry supervised Immigrations, Prisons and Civil Defence, had objected to the conduct of the recruitment into NIS by the Presidential Committee raised by former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

Vanguardinvestigation further revealed that Moro tried in vain to stop the presidential committee from recruiting the new hands by raising some legal issues to justify his position, but was overruled by the then Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke.

Moro’s attempt to take charge of the new recruitment exercise followed the death of no fewer than 15 NIS job applicants and the loss of at least N1 billion by those who had to part with N1,000 each as a condition for taking part in the controversial and tragic process.

Documents obtained byVanguardin Abuja yesterday, indicated that the former minister, in a memo dated February 17, and addressed to the Attorney-General of the Federation, objected to allowing the presidential committee to handle the recruitment in conjunction with the Immigrations and Prisons Services Board, IPSB, saying it could be illegal.

The memo, with reference No. MI/HMO/S.373/11/25, signed by Moro and addressed to the HAFG, the former minister claimed that neither the presidential committee nor the IPSB had the expressed power to venture into the recruitment of staff for the NIS.

Findings byVanguardshow that the NIS Controller-General, Mr. David Paradang, who was desirous of getting more fresh hands into the service, fell a victim of the recruitment exercise by making the board to ratify the appointment of the 1,600 staff, following the clearance given by the Attorney-General that the exercise was in order.

Paradang had requested that a total of 4,556 officers and men should be recruited to shore up the NIS operations, but the former Minister of Finance and the Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, overruled him, saying that there was no money to support that large number.

Rather than get the 4,556 staff at once, the minister directed that the number should be spread over three years.

The NIS boss was suspended by President Muhammadu Buhari last week over the controversial exercise and is yet to be recalled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by alimat216(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
abbaapple:
ABUJA—Indications emerged last night that the immediate past Interior Minister, Mr. Abba Moro, tried but failed to hijack the rescheduled recruitment of 1,600 Nigerians into the Nigerian Immigration Service.

Investigations by Vanguard indicate that Moro, whose ministry supervised Immigrations, Prisons and Civil Defence, had objected to the conduct of the recruitment into NIS by the Presidential Committee raised by former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

Vanguardinvestigation further revealed that Moro tried in vain to stop the presidential committee from recruiting the new hands by raising some legal issues to justify his position, but was overruled by the then Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke.

Moro’s attempt to take charge of the new recruitment exercise followed the death of no fewer than 15 NIS job applicants and the loss of at least N1 billion by those who had to part with N1,000 each as a condition for taking part in the controversial and tragic process.

Documents obtained byVanguardin Abuja yesterday, indicated that the former minister, in a memo dated February 17, and addressed to the Attorney-General of the Federation, objected to allowing the presidential committee to handle the recruitment in conjunction with the Immigrations and Prisons Services Board, IPSB, saying it could be illegal.

The memo, with reference No. MI/HMO/S.373/11/25, signed by Moro and addressed to the HAFG, the former minister claimed that neither the presidential committee nor the IPSB had the expressed power to venture into the recruitment of staff for the NIS.

Findings byVanguardshow that the NIS Controller-General, Mr. David Paradang, who was desirous of getting more fresh hands into the service, fell a victim of the recruitment exercise by making the board to ratify the appointment of the 1,600 staff, following the clearance given by the Attorney-General that the exercise was in order.

Paradang had requested that a total of 4,556 officers and men should be recruited to shore up the NIS operations, but the former Minister of Finance and the Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, overruled him, saying that there was no money to support that large number.

Rather than get the 4,556 staff at once, the minister directed that the number should be spread over three years.

The NIS boss was suspended by President Muhammadu Buhari last week over the controversial exercise and is yet to be recalled.
so what will be the fate if moro and co. so also the last year applicants who went through different stages of interviews? are they going to cancel it or start a fresh ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by flamesjay(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Suspension Saga: Immigration Officers Accuse Board, Ministry of Interference:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/suspension-saga-immigration-officers-accuse-board-ministry-of-interference/218499/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Drabeey:

I kept on saying this would happen, but all you thick ears won't listen...
oh my God I'm sad. many people would have left their current jobs for this nonsense. I'm really sad man
My broda... i pity those involved
now am thanking God i wasnt shortlisted
what wud i hav done if i left my small job wey i dey manage.....God help

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

My broda... i pity those involved
now am thanking God i wasnt shortlisted
what wud i hav done if i left my small job wey i dey manage.....God help
now NIS has a new CG so so so so hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
The new CG of nigeria immigration Abeshi
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by luckystical: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
stemichnaa:
The new CG of nigeria immigration Ita Solomon james Enang.

My Sista were u hear dat one, the korrect info is Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi – Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service; Senator Ita Enang is the Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate) not the CGI

Source - http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-names-sgf-chief-of-staff-others/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by flamesjay(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari Appoints Chief
Of Staff, SGF, Others: www.channelstv.com/2015/08/27/breaking-buhari-appoints-chief-of-staff-sgf-others/

Parradang gone; and Abeshi is now the new CGI (not acting)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
luckystical:

My Sista were u hear dat one, the korrect info is Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi – Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service; Senator Ita Enang is the Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate) not the CGI sorry dear his Senior Special Assistant (SSA
Source - http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-names-sgf-chief-of-staff-others/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by unuane1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Markjane2:
Hello,

This is to inform the general public Male or Female who are healthy and 100%
serious in donating their kidney should urgently contact GENERAL MEDICAL
CENTER. As we have a lot of patients who are hear for kidney transplant,
Are you
seeking for an opportunity to donate your kidney for money due to financial?
break down and we shall offer you $300,000.00 USD for your Kidney. Our?
hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment,
they also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a
living and healthy donor. If you are interested in donating your kidney please
don’t hesitate to contact us via :

Email: Generalmedicalcenter@hotmail.com

Phone: +2349050303095

Please Note: Please be sincere and truthful we are not kid, this is about saving
lives of others.

Best Regards.

GMC
I think you're sick upstairs. pls take this to health section.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Uokhaboy: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
unuane1:
I think you're sick upstairs. pls take this to health section.

To support you unuane1, that person is not just sick upstairs but is a living dead.
I hope the fool and the loved ones have donated his/her and their kidneys for the money before suggesting this on a job thread.
How callous.!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Markjane2:
Hello,

Are you

Please Note: Please be sincere and truthful we are not kid, this is about saving
lives of others.

Best Regards.

GMC
GMC have you donated yours?your family members own?total lost of skin on you.fool.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Markjane2:
Hello,

Are you

lives of others.

Best Regards.

GMC
GMC have you donated yours?your family members own?total lost of skin on.fool.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Tomjazzy2: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
The poster knew there are many unemployed and perhaps, desperate peepz on this section, hence the decision to post that thrash here.

He/she however failed to realize that many Nairalanders who visit the jobs/vacancy section are educated smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
My brothers and sisters,CHANGE is here.just reading how police wish to conduct their recruitment alone gives me the joy.Am guessing we won't be doing applications on line again.and if it's 10,000 then not more then 500 should be shortlisted from a particular state.No more consultants and the rest to conduct recruitment what so ever.I pray this change has come to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by alimat216(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
WHAT IS THE LATEST?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by flamesjay(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2015
I dey fear make dis man no start fresh recruitment again, thesame way he suspend CG and appoint new CG oga oooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jimikata(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2015
This is a stale news, as it already addressed by the circular issued on the 20th of last month from immigration headquarters to state commands to disperse the recruited staffs with immediate effect.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by owoyemi100: 3:15am On Sep 06, 2015
I learn some have received. Sms after this suspension to commence training.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by huxxain(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2015
owoyemi100:
I learn some have received. Sms after this suspension to commence training.

Where did u get this info please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by owoyemi100: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2015
From a reliable source Bach A start training sep1 remain b
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Philipsdael(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
owoyemi100:
From a reliable source Bach A start training sep1 remain b
LWKMD.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by owoyemi100: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2015
U mean?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by adesan790: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
YOUTHS ARISE! YOUTHS ARISE!!

IS BUHARI’S CHANGE AGENDA, A CURSE TO YOUTHS IN NIGERIA?

PRESIDENT’S CLAIM TO CREATE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS IS A SCAM.

BUHARI SHOULD STOP DECEIVING NIGERIAN YOUTHS WITH PROMISES OF EMPLOYMENT.

***Why is The President not Ratifying Appointments recently made into the Nigerian Immigration Service?

In 2014, Abba Moro, the then minister of interior, killed several desperate Nigerian youths who were seeking employment (which has come to be known as a federal government job/recruitment scam) into the Nigeria Immigration Service. The said Abba Moro and his cohorts are still roaming Nigerian roads without being investigated. In order to correct the wrongs of the Abba Moro youth killing exercise, President Goodluck Jonathan set up a presidential committee to assist the Nigeria Immigration Service to conduct the recruitment and appoint qualified Nigerians into the service.

Adverts were placed, applications were received and processed, summary statistics of these applications were published and invitations were forwarded to candidates who completed the applications to proceed for an aptitude test at various designated centres across Nigeria. Consequently, those passed the test were contacted to proceed to their states of origin to partake in a physical examination, document verification and oral interview. At the end, successful candidates were notified of their appointments into the Immigration Service and were asked to report at different Immigration training institutions, according to the category that is involved, for documentation and collection of appointment letters. Imagine the risk, cost and stress involved for all the candidates from the across the length and breadth of the country. Not minding however, the candidates reported and obeyed all instructions.

In all, two thousands (2,000) Nigerian youths were appointed by the presidential committee: 900 for CONPASS – 03; 700 for CONPASS – 06 and 400 for CONPASS – 08 respectively. All the affected candidates were posted back to their various states of origin (with a posting letter to back it up) for a mandatory three (3) months induction programme. Without delay, the induction programme started and it was a nightmare and a torment on earth for these youths. It was only by God’s grace that many could pull through since they reported on June 1. This is because it was more of physical exercises and military drills. Classroom activities were also involved. There were injuries and illnesses and the immigration instructors were brutal and without mercy. Nevertheless, the appointed candidates were courageous, hoping there was succour at the end of it all. To cap it all up, these valiant, dauntless and gallant youths, who only wanted to serve their father land, were not provided with accommodation, nor transport allowances nor feeding allowances; all these expenses were out of their pockets. Still they bore these huge financial expenses and kept their hope alive. Similarly, accompanying the sacrifices made are those ones who already resigned their previous appointments from other establishments for this offer.

Surprisingly however, President Buhari has suspended the recruitment exercise with the ultimate aim of a cancellation and has even suspended the Immigration boss David Parradang for allegedly conducting illegal recruitment into the service. I am sure it baffles you too because the said recruitment he (Buhari, through the ministry of interior and the CDFIPB) is crying over was the one that was conducted by the presidential committee, which was set up by the former president Goodluck Jonathan and the appointment letters they alleged he (David Parradang) issued were those ones issued to the successful candidates (CONPASS 03 - 900) and (CONPASS 06 - 700) respectively as those on CONPASS 08 were not issued appointed letters at their documentation centre in Kano State.

President Buhari should please reconsider his directives by recalling those affected candidates because how can you explain your intentions to these innocent young people, considering all they have been through (especially the risk involved in travelling all over Nigeria, the financial costs, the hazards and the near death experiences) that they were made to pass through since the month of February this year. After all, Nigerian youths were those involved in the recruitment no matter who conducted the exercise and no matter the intentions. Imagine the psychological trauma many of them will be passing through at the moment. Imagine what those who already told everyone about job; those who went to the podium in Churches and Mosques to share the testimonies and thanksgiving of their success etc. Now you are telling them the job is no longer available. Each time I think about it, I keep feeling sad because somebody somewhere is insensitive to the plight of innocent job seekers in the country. I cannot comprehend this blatant disregard for the dignity of these great minds and I cannot see any justification for this injustice and bias that is been perpetrated against our youths.

The Questions are:

1. Why did they not put their house in order before allowing the recruitment exercise to take place?

2. Why did they deceive innocent youths by short-listing them for appointment and sending them on a mandatory 3 months induction into the service, allowing them to spend their monies, lose their petty jobs, went through harrowing experiences of death when they knew all along that the recruitment was a federal government scam?

3. Why impose an indefinite suspension without any directive to the affected persons on a recruitment process they were made to believe in and which was conducted by a legitimate government, we gave our mandate in 2011?

4. Why is President Buhari, who has promised to sustain and not invalidate any policy of the past administration that supports employment creation for the youths, not happy with the process as recently claimed by Abba Moro, when it is obvious to him that the process was put in place by President Goodluck Jonathan to employ Nigerians through a fair process?

5. Does this whole blame game by the ministry of interior, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board and the Nigeria Immigration Service as to who conducted what and who was not carried along in the process not constituting gruesome, callous and an outright disregard/insensitivity to the sufferings and the pains of the affected persons who have been caught in these web of power tussle and leadership impunity/failure?

6. Is this not a blatant disregard to the free flowing tears and sorrow of our youths and more insult to the fresh injuries of the 2014 Abba Moro-Youth-killing recruitment exercise?

Definitely, some people calling themselves leaders in this country are not remorseful and sorry for the pains the youths of this country are going through and are hell bent on causing them more sorrows. I therefore call on every well meaning Nigerian out there to speak against this impunity against Nigerian youths {two thousands (2,000) of them). Do not to settle back and watch these youth suffer in silence without anybody to talk for them. I call on all our Governors, Senators, Honourable Representatives of the Nigerian people, Legal Aids Council, Civil Society Groups, Social Activists and Advocacy Groups, The Vibrant Nigerian Media, The National Association of Nigerian Students, The Nigerian Bar Association, The National Human Right Commission and many others who have not been mentioned to please help bring this issues to table with the government. You will do those vulnerable youths out there great humanitarian service if you assist in taking this matter up and bringing it to an adorable end, where everyone will laugh and heave a sumptuous relief.

If you love the Nigerian youth and against any form of impunity against them, please share this gory story of blatant leadership impunity against Nigerian youths with everyone you know in order to create the awareness for our brothers and sisters whom these injustices are being meted out on. As youths, the time has come for us to talk about the many injustices against us by our leaders; we must take our destinies in our own hands; we must tell our government what we want and what they are doing wrongly against; we must have a peaceful say on how our affairs are directed in this country. The selfish wish of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board should not override the destinies of two thousand (2,000) Nigerian youths; we put them there through our collective will and we can call them to order through our joint actions too. It is these people today; who knows, it may be you tomorrow.

#RecallBackOurYouthsIntoTheNIS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adortem: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
I heard that there would be a fresh immigration recruitment and please stop crying over split milk and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
adesan790:

PRESIDENT’S CLAIM TO CREATE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS IS A SCAM.

***Why is The President not Ratifying Appointments recently made into the Nigerian Immigration Service?

In 2014, Abba Moro, the then minister of interior, killed several desperate Nigerian youths who were seeking employment (which has come to be known as a federal government job/recruitment scam) into the Nigeria Immigration Service. The said Abba Moro and his cohorts are still roaming Nigerian roads without being investigated. In order to correct the wrongs of the Abba Moro youth killing exercise, President Goodluck Jonathan set up a presidential committee to assist the Nigeria Immigration Service to conduct the recruitment and appoint qualified Nigerians into the service.

Adverts were placed, applications were received and processed, summary statistics of these applications were published and invitations were forwarded to candidates who completed the applications to proceed for an aptitude test at various designated centres across Nigeria. Consequently, those passed the test were contacted to proceed to their states of origin to partake in a physical examination, document verification and oral interview. At the end, successful candidates were notified of their appointments into the Immigration Service and were asked to report at different Immigration training institutions, according to the category that is involved, for documentation and collection of appointment letters. Imagine the risk, cost and stress involved for all the candidates from the across the length and breadth of the country. Not minding however, the candidates reported and obeyed all instructions.

In all, two thousands (2,000) Nigerian youths were appointed by the presidential committee: 900 for CONPASS – 03; 700 for CONPASS – 06 and 400 for CONPASS – 08 respectively. All the affected candidates were posted back to their various states of origin (with a posting letter to back it up) for a mandatory three (3) months induction programme. Without delay, the induction programme started and it was a nightmare and a torment on earth for these youths. It was only by God’s grace that many could pull through since they reported on June 1. This is because it was more of physical exercises and military drills. Classroom activities were also involved. There were injuries and illnesses and the immigration instructors were brutal and without mercy. Nevertheless, the appointed candidates were courageous, hoping there was succour at the end of it all. To cap it all up, these valiant, dauntless and gallant youths, who only wanted to serve their father land, were not provided with accommodation, nor transport allowances nor feeding allowances; all these expenses were out of their pockets. Still they bore these huge financial expenses and kept their hope alive. Similarly, accompanying the sacrifices made are those ones who already resigned their previous appointments from other establishments for this offer.

Surprisingly however, President Buhari has suspended the recruitment exercise with the ultimate aim of a cancellation and has even suspended the Immigration boss David Parradang for allegedly conducting illegal recruitment into the service. I am sure it baffles you too because the said recruitment he (Buhari, through the ministry of interior and the CDFIPB) is crying over was the one that was conducted by the presidential committee, which was set up by the former president Goodluck Jonathan and the appointment letters they alleged he (David Parradang) issued were those ones issued to the successful candidates (CONPASS 03 - 900) and (CONPASS 06 - 700) respectively as those on CONPASS 08 were not issued appointed letters at their documentation centre in Kano State.

President Buhari should please reconsider his directives by recalling those affected candidates because how can you explain your intentions to these innocent young people, considering all they have been through (especially the risk involved in travelling all over Nigeria, the financial costs, the hazards and the near death experiences) that they were made to pass through since the month of February this year. After all, Nigerian youths were those involved in the recruitment no matter who conducted the exercise and no matter the intentions. Imagine the psychological trauma many of them will be passing through at the moment. Imagine what those who already told everyone about job; those who went to the podium in Churches and Mosques to share the testimonies and thanksgiving of their success etc. Now you are telling them the job is no longer available. Each time I think about it, I keep feeling sad because somebody somewhere is insensitive to the plight of innocent job seekers in the country. I cannot comprehend this blatant disregard for the dignity of these great minds and I cannot see any justification for this injustice and bias that is been perpetrated against our youths.

The Questions are:

1. Why did they not put their house in order before allowing the recruitment exercise to take place?

2. Why did they deceive innocent youths by short-listing them for appointment and sending them on a mandatory 3 months induction into the service, allowing them to spend their monies, lose their petty jobs, went through harrowing experiences of death when they knew all along that the recruitment was a federal government scam?

3. Why impose an indefinite suspension without any directive to the affected persons on a recruitment process they were made to believe in and which was conducted by a legitimate government, we gave our mandate in 2011?

4. Why is President Buhari, who has promised to sustain and not invalidate any policy of the past administration that supports employment creation for the youths, not happy with the process as recently claimed by Abba Moro, when it is obvious to him that the process was put in place by President Goodluck Jonathan to employ Nigerians through a fair process?

5. Does this whole blame game by the ministry of interior, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board and the Nigeria Immigration Service as to who conducted what and who was not carried along in the process not constituting gruesome, callous and an outright disregard/insensitivity to the sufferings and the pains of the affected persons who have been caught in these web of power tussle and leadership impunity/failure?

6. Is this not a blatant disregard to the free flowing tears and sorrow of our youths and more insult to the fresh injuries of the 2014 Abba Moro-Youth-killing recruitment exercise?

Definitely, some people calling themselves leaders in this country are not remorseful and sorry for the pains the youths of this country are going through and are hell bent on causing them more sorrows. I therefore call on every well meaning Nigerian out there to speak against this impunity against Nigerian youths {two thousands (2,000) of them). Do not to settle back and watch these youth suffer in silence without anybody to talk for them. I call on all our Governors, Senators, Honourable Representatives of the Nigerian people, Legal Aids Council, Civil Society Groups, Social Activists and Advocacy Groups, The Vibrant Nigerian Media, The National Association of Nigerian Students, The Nigerian Bar Association, The National Human Right Commission and many others who have not been mentioned to please help bring this issues to table with the government. You will do those vulnerable youths out there great humanitarian service if you assist in taking this matter up and bringing it to an adorable end, where everyone will laugh and heave a sumptuous relief.

If you love the Nigerian youth and against any form of impunity against them, please share this gory story of blatant leadership impunity against Nigerian youths with everyone you know in order to create the awareness for our brothers and sisters whom these injustices are being meted out on. As youths, the time has come for us to talk about the many injustices against us by our leaders; we must take our destinies in our own hands; we must tell our government what we want and what they are doing wrongly against; we must have a peaceful say on how our affairs are directed in this country. The selfish wish of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board should not override the destinies of two thousand (2,000) Nigerian youths; we put them there through our collective will and we can call them to order through our joint actions too. It is these people today; who knows, it may be you tomorrow.

open a new thread, put this on it and post in politics thread.

people here no send you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
adesan790:

The Questions are:

I feel your pain@2000 youths but you can NOT blame PMB,i clearly remember when the spoke man of APC ALI came out to say that all this last minute rush should stop,he based his talk to the NIS recruitment and he asked PDP to stop it but he'll NO PDP thought it was business as usual.I think PDP should be held responsible,salaries wer not paid and APC told PDP stop this recruitment and finish up with unpaid salary.Same thing was happening in states at the last minute employment became something else.Haba you too check it was all campaign things.I just pray the will of God be done.What ever comes out you people(2000)take it as God's will.Cus in the 1st place how can you be feeding your self?haba it was all wuruwuru

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Adortem:
I heard that there would be a fresh immigration recruitment and please stop crying over split milk and move on.
Frm where did u got d Info. SO DAT MEANS diz will b d 3rd time within 3yrs.Hehehehehehehehehe diz RECRUITMENT IS NT FUNNY @all.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adortem: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Frm where did u got d Info. SO DAT MEANS diz will b d 3rd time within 3yrs.Hehehehehehehehehe diz RECRUITMENT IS NT FUNNY @all.
I tell you bro,the source told me then that they would cancel the recruitment, I thought it was a joke until now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.