Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (553608 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Roseey0(f): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2015
There are other means to share this; You dont plan to protest and let it out in public.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Calyb(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2015
You must have protest permit before embarking on any protest. Else let's seee
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by flamesjay(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
i learnt there was protest today.pls any info with the outcome
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by fayose4real(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
jt2damoney:
i learnt there was protest today.pls any info with the outcome
The outcome was dat NASS promised 2 look into the matter, & get back 2 them within d next 2 weeks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by adesan790: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Protest Succesful...

Matter to be handled, hopefully by

Honourable Femi Gbajabiamila (House Majority Leader) and
Honourable Leo Ogor (House Minority Leader) and
Honourable Aminu Shehu Shagari (Member)
House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee on 2014 NIS Recruitment Stampede,
Federal House of Representative, NASS Complex,
Abuja.

Part of the content of the petition (reframed)!

Sir, we urge you and other honourable members in the house to please investigate this matter with all the verve it deserves, with a bid to getting to its root and consequently order the Ministry of Interior, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board and the Nigeria Immigration Service to immediately .............................……. ……....................................... ……......................... …….......................... ……

Thanks.

NASS to investigate the matter and communicate the concerned appointees within 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2015
fayose4real:
The outcome was dat NASS promised 2 look into the matter, & get back 2 them within d next 2 weeks
thanks for the info
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by owoyemi100: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?
WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS

Awolowo was 37 years, Akintola 36, Ahmadu Bello 36, Balewa 34, Okotie-Eboh 27, & Enahoro 27 and they led the struggle for Nigeria Independence after the death of Macaulay. Only Zik was 42 at the time.

In 1966, the first coup was led by: K Nzeogwu who was 29 years and countered by M Mohammed 28, T Danjuma 28, Babangida 25, Garba 23, Sani Abacha 23, and Yaradua 23, and brought into power Gowon 32, Ojukwu 33, Obasanjo 29, and Buhari 24. Most of the military governors who governed the states under the successive military regimes were under 30 years.

The brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw some Senators, and the House of Representatives, in particular, populated by members under 30.
Under 30's were also not in short supply with appointments - we have examples of MT Mbu who became foreign affairs minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a federal adviser at 27 and so on and so forth.

NOW:
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sleeping in 3 seater chairs in their parents’ homes?

Why is it that this age bracket is today still collecting pocket money from their parents?

Why is it that this age bracket is today still writing JAMB?

Why is it that this age bracket today still sag their trousers?

Why is it that this age bracket is today still searching for jobs, and not yet married?

Why is it that this age bracket is today no longer qualified to even be leaders of youth wings of political parties?

Why is it that this age bracket is today so docile?

Why is this age bracket today incapable of feeding itself?

Why is it that this age bracket is today barred from even aspiring to certain political offices?

Why is it that this age bracket is today incapacitated, unwilling, unable and incapable of asking questions?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Calyb(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Budget preparation begins Nov. The numbers of newly replaced must be reflected in the budget else, forget it. When things are happening, everywhere is quit. Naija. I gat your back
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
And now there is a new minister of interior.There is sign of hope...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by destiro(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
The only people i think can salvage our situation is the house of reps/senate, bicos dat abeshi of a man is hell bent on ignoring us.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2015
destiro:
The only people i think can salvage our situation is the house of reps/senate, bicos dat abeshi of a man is hell bent on ignoring us.
and he too will b disperse very soon
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Una still De here?? na wa o. Abeg make una follow me thank God o. Thru with my documentation in Fed. min. of tourism n culture. Waiting for posting now. Starting work soon o. I no fit wait for immigration again o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by buccunmie(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Anitame:
Una still De here?? na wa o. Abeg make una follow me thank God o. Thru with my documentation in Fed. min. of tourism n culture. Waiting for posting now. Starting work soon o. I no fit wait for immigration again o
wow! congratulations dear. how did u go about it......lets talk pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by omisakint: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
buccunmie:

wow! congratulations dear. how did u go about it......lets talk pls

They go just scam you. Carry 112 money away. You better relax
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by alimat216(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pals what is the truth about this post found on Facebook page?? 9,077 NIS OFFICERS IN TROUBLE, FOUND WORKING WITH A FAKE CERTIFICATE With immediate effect 9,077 NIS Officers has been suspended for an act that is punishable by three years imprisonment, This Officers were found working under the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) with a fake qualification certificate. The effected Commands are as list below: 2,430 found in Enugu State Command, 700 found in Abuja Command, 1,710 found in Kaduna Command, 953 found in Imo State Command, 3,284 found in Abia State Command. Mr Kure .M. Abeshi, the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service today made it known that he is disappointed in such development, following the recent issues facing the NIS, I am so disappointed in the Recruiting and Screening Department and I must take proper action necessary”, furthermore, he said, I was made the CG on a platform of Change, and change must come. I will pardon these officers on the side of imprisonment for the sake of change but would never work under any of the Federal Service again and never in the history of the NIS would such act be pardon. Also I sound this as a warning to all the general public and applicants who are interesting in applying for the upcoming Recruitment never to indulge in such act, for any person found under such act would face the punishment. We are still waiting for the Federal Government to approve our request for a fresh recruitment on this platform of change; there are a lot of empty positions in all this effected Commands, currently replacements for some position will commerce while we still awaits the Federal Government for approval of our general recruitment proposal. Also regarding the issue of those 2015 applicants who were recruited and later suspended on the issue of fake recruiting process is still under the committee and such applicant might be called back to resume work soonest, says the spokesman and Deputy Comptroller of Immigration, Ekpedeme King. King said with the appointment of Mr. Martin Kure Abeshi as the new Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service (CGI) the organisation would record unprecedented achievements in the coming months and years and would consolidate its efforts and usher in innovative ideas for better service. “Since his appointment, not a few Nigerians have been wondering how the new CGI would redeem the image of the Service through his policies and how he intends to implement them,” King said. He said that under Abeshi the Nigerian Immigration Service has set out its plans King said following reports that expatriate businessmen at times board airplanes to Nigeria without prior approval for their visas under the visa-on-arrival programme designated to promote investment in Nigeria, owing to their misunderstanding of the visa procedure in NIS website, the CGI has directed the managers of the website www.immmgration.gov.ng , Messrs NewWorks Ltd. to take another look at the field that outlines requirements for visa facility with a view to urgently remove or review any section that is ambiguous and ensure clarity in procedures before the end of October, 2015, adding that as a matter of fact, the CGI has instructed that the website must be updated regularly. On the issue of administration of the Nigerian Passport, he said the CGI encouraged the three days’ time frame for application and collection of passport. And also urge all Nigerian home and aboard to renew their passports. On Immigration Act 2015, the CGI has directed the Legal Unit of the NIS to make copies of the recently promulgated Immigration Act 2015 available to all formations. “In addition to the directive, he has also instructed the Human Resources Directorate, the Legal Unit and Public Relations Unit to ensure training programmes are organised for the four training schools before the end of 2015 and a conference in Abuja for stakeholders and senior Immigration officers by the first quarter of 2016,” King said.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2015
alimat216:
Pals what is the truth about this post found on Facebook page??
9,077 NIS OFFICERS IN TROUBLE, FOUND
WORKING WITH A FAKE CERTIFICATE
With immediate effect 9,077 NIS Officers has
been suspended for an act that is punishable by
three years imprisonment, This Officers were
found working under the Nigeria Immigration
Service (NIS) with a fake qualification certificate.
The effected Commands are as list below:
2,430 found in Enugu State Command, 700 found
in Abuja Command, 1,710 found in Kaduna
Command, 953 found in Imo State Command,
3,284 found in Abia State Command.
Mr Kure .M. Abeshi, the Comptroller General of
the Nigeria Immigration Service today made it
known that he is disappointed in such
development, following the recent issues facing
the NIS, I am so disappointed in the Recruiting
and Screening Department and I must take proper
action necessary”, furthermore, he said, I was
made the CG on a platform of Change, and
change must come. I will pardon these officers on
the side of imprisonment for the sake of change
but would never work under any of the Federal
Service again and never in the history of the NIS
would such act be pardon. Also I sound this as a
warning to all the general public and applicants
who are interesting in applying for the upcoming
Recruitment never to indulge in such act, for any
person found under such act would face the
punishment.
We are still waiting for the Federal Government to
approve our request for a fresh recruitment on
this platform of change; there are a lot of empty
positions in all this effected Commands, currently
replacements for some position will commerce
while we still awaits the Federal Government for
approval of our general recruitment proposal.
Also regarding the issue of those 2015 applicants
who were recruited and later suspended on the
issue of fake recruiting process is still under the
committee and such applicant might be called
back to resume work soonest, says the
spokesman and Deputy Comptroller of
Immigration, Ekpedeme King.
King said with the appointment of Mr. Martin
Kure Abeshi as the new Comptroller General of
the Nigerian Immigration Service (CGI) the
organisation would record unprecedented
achievements in the coming months and years
and would consolidate its efforts and usher in
innovative ideas for better service.
“Since his appointment, not a few Nigerians have
been wondering how the new CGI would redeem
the image of the Service through his policies and
how he intends to implement them,” King said.
He said that under Abeshi the Nigerian
Immigration Service has set out its plans
King said following reports that expatriate
businessmen at times board airplanes to Nigeria
without prior approval for their visas under the
visa-on-arrival programme designated to promote
investment in Nigeria, owing to their
misunderstanding of the visa procedure in NIS
website, the CGI has directed the managers of the
website www.immmgration.gov.ng , Messrs
NewWorks Ltd. to take another look at the field
that outlines requirements for visa facility with a
view to urgently remove or review any section
that is ambiguous and ensure clarity in
procedures before the end of October, 2015,
adding that as a matter of fact, the CGI has
instructed that the website must be updated
regularly.
On the issue of administration of the Nigerian
Passport, he said the CGI encouraged the three
days’ time frame for application and collection of
passport. And also urge all Nigerian home and
aboard to renew their passports.
On Immigration Act 2015, the CGI has directed
the Legal Unit of the NIS to make copies of the
recently promulgated Immigration Act 2015
available to all formations.
“In addition to the directive, he has also
instructed the Human Resources Directorate, the
Legal Unit and Public Relations Unit to ensure
training programmes are organised for the four
training schools before the end of 2015 and a
conference in Abuja for stakeholders and senior
Immigration officers by the first quarter of 2016,”
King said.
no source
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jimikata(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmanuel88: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
No need for the endless search for jobs.. Work with yours phones and make over $500 in month. A click convince you. http://done4job.com/index.php?ref=9175 copy d link to tell all ur friends
Done4Job.com - Earn from Your Home, Earning website for Students, Job-less people
done4job.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmanuel88: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
No need for the endless search for jobs.. Work with yours phones and make over $500 in month. A click convince you. http://done4job.com/index.php?ref=9175 copy d link to tell all ur friends
Done4Job.com - Earn from Your Home, Earning website for Students, Job-less people
done4job.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=emmanuel88 post=40074968]No need for the endless search for jobs.. Work with yours phones and make over $500 in month. A click convince you. http://done4job.com/index.php?ref=9175 copy d link to tell all ur friends
done4job.com[/qeuotet]

Stop wasting your time posting this link.They will not pay u bsds its a scam.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by NigeriaB(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
skydude:
My Attention was arrested by a particular write up which prompted my Rationale being to Scrutinise hw Wicked the hearts of men can be.1st of All am not an applicant to this above exercise but truth most be melted to how some graduates with rationale thinkn dish out some comments.
Some people said d whole exercise was messed in Rubble just bcs dey feel they got all the whole qualifications to av been chosen forgtn dat others aswell cud be more qualified dan U,are u saying u are more holy dan d pope or are u saying U are d over all best,am sure u shud not be in d labour market scraping for this Nis Job,and am sure most of dem Jeering are nt first class product, note a particular point we av Rich,middle class ad poor,everybody can't be rich @ d same time if nt nobody wud serve d other, so aswell no matter how fair d recruitment shud av been everybody cnt be absorbed @ d same time,people av been yelling for the cancellation forgetting dat d election dat even brought Buhari into Power was flooded by Malpractices bcs dey got people 2 fight deir cause,dis is pure political Vendetta and d youths of dis present day av been blinded by self greed undermining d fact we shud be our brothers keeper,
Pls what is gud for d goose is good for the gander,even if dey was 2 be cancellation of d whole exercise why not compensate dis people who spent deir hard earn money,who resigned from deir jobs,dis is nt a military regime dis is democracy which stipulates government continual,c dis is getting 2 much I learnt aswell that the SSS cadet dat wey abt passing out just 1 week 2 dat effect PMB d Dictator cancelled it,hw much can we withstand this slap 2 our face on our democracy,let us speak in 1 loud voice ,I luv 2 we all beloved Nigerians, a mouth sealed is a sealed destiny,d change is in our hands,
plse Skydude, I need a teaching job in calaba, help me plse

I have second class upper in Biological sciences;
CGPA 4 point and above: completed NYSC.
I have passion for teaching!
plse, I need a teaching job either in primary or
secondary school..I can effectively teach Biology,
chemistry, physics, mathematics and all d
science related subjects in d primary school..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by adesan790: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2015
THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE (NIS) MIGHT EMPLOY 25,000 NEW PERSONNEL IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS IF THE COMMENT OF THE COMPTROLLER-GENERAL OF THE NIS, MARTINS ABESHI IS ANYTHING TO GO BY.

According to Abeshi, the NIS requires about 5,000 personnel annually for the next five years to meet its manpower capacity. The NIS boss stated this today, November 26, in Abuja when the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, visited his office as part of his familiarisation tour of parastatals under his ministry, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

Abeshi promised the new minister that he will ensure professionalism in the NIS in line with international best practices and President Muhammadu Buhari’s Change Agenda.

He disclosed that the Nigeria Immigration Service generated N19. 4 billion between January and October 2015, stating that N9, 788, 969,705 was generated from passports/operations, while N9, 676, 474, 587 was generated from the Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Alien’s Card (CERPAC) within the period.

He also informed the minister that the CERPAC production centres had been increased to cover all states of the federation and the Onne Free Trade Zone in Rivers.

He however noted that in spite of the revenue generated, the service was facing a lot of challenges which included poor funding, needed for capital projects. He said: “Over the years, the NIS has been contending with poor funding, especially for capital projects for construction of border control plazas/automation of control posts. Lack of modern communication equipment and security gadgets such as sensors and alarm systems and surveillance cameras to cover the flanks through which irregular migration occurs, is also a major challenge.’’

Speaking earlier, the minister had stated that the familiarisation tour was part of efforts by the federal government to reposition the NIS and other parastatals under the ministry. He described the NIS as very strategic to internal security and encouraged officers and men to be more professional and diligent in the discharge of their duty.

Dambazau opined that adequate border security is required to check the proliferation of small arms and light weapons and the prevention of people with ulterior motives entering Nigeria.

Source: https://www.naij.com/649575-nigeria-immigration-needs-25000-new-personnel-nis-boss.html

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
waiting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Adet5:
waiting
For?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
abimbawealth:
For?
New advertisement into NIS
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adet5:

New advertisement into NIS
Ohk
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.