Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557395 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LKO(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
A last invite has been sent to our email showing exam details,which must also be printed and taken to the test venue.Dragnet is the Admin for the test,should we rather be looking for Dragnet PQ?

I got this new mail this morning. The unfortunate thing is that I wud have no place in my area to print it out. Today is Sunday, all d business centres and cafes in my area usually do not open. I have read d mail it contains my exam details but I can't print it out. Dragnet ought to have sent it much earlier. And my exam is Monday by 11 AM, I wud be leaving Warri to Uniport as early as 5:30AM.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by KillerBeauty(f): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Are we supose to print out this mail they just sent?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Thank God I'm not alone. Didn't receive d mail but got a text msg from dragnet containing my login details. But this one they're saying we shld print the mail...I dunno oo
Goldiam and Theflint1...waht are we to do ??
I'm writing 2mrw, 12pm Chams City Lagos
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Are we supose to print out this mail they just sent?
yes, it was clearly stated in the mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by saqo(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2015
Theflint1:
Haven't received the second e-mail. Any one in the same situation?
I have not either. When is your exam? Mine is on 24th. Do you use yahoomail?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:
Thank God I'm not alone. Didn't receive d mail but got a text msg from dragnet containing my login details. But this one they're saying we shld print the mail...I dunno oo
Hope you have checked your spam folder? If you have and didnt find it, then you may be have to wait to see if they will still send it before the end of the day. If they dont, then I will advice you go with your phone to the test venue and explain your self. Hopefully, that will be enough.

Goodluck to you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by KillerBeauty(f): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2015
hammer2010:
yes, it was clearly stated in the mail
Okay. Are we supose to dress coporate too?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2015
hammer2010:
Hope you have checked your spam folder? If you have and didnt find it, then you may be have to wait to see if they will still send it before the end of the day. If they dont, then I will advice you go with your phone to the test venue and explain your self. Hopefully, that will be enough.

Goodluck to you
Cldnt av gotten a better advice. Thanks man. Goodluck to you too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2015
KillerBeauty:

in the prototype mail posted by Isoni...they mentioned we shld appear smart as there's gonna be a photo capture registration wch will be sent to NIS alongside our profile and test scores. I won't be surprised seeing peeps on suits. God knows I'm soo donning a shirt, jean and timbo !!
Whr and when are u writing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by KillerBeauty(f): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:

in the prototype mail posted by Isoni...they mentioned we shld appear smart as there's gonna be a photo capture registration wch will be sent to NIS alongside our profile and test scores. I won't be surprised seeing peeps on suits. God knows I'm soo donning a shirt, jean and timbo !!
Whr and when are u writing
Okay I wil put on a skirt and shirt then. No wearing of jeans

I will be writing on tuesday in port harcourt, first thing in the morning

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Aiit. Goodluck to you.
Uve got any dragnet material on logical questions ??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by morrygreat: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Same time too, God will see us through
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2015
E-mail msg finally arrives...Shoki aah Shoki !!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2015
LKO:

I got this new mail this morning. The unfortunate thing is that I wud have no place in my area to print it out. Today is Sunday, all d business centres and cafes in my area usually do not open. I have read d mail it contains my exam details but I can't print it out. Dragnet ought to have sent it much earlier. And my exam is Monday by 11 AM, I wud be leaving Warri to Uniport as early as 5:30AM.
We are in the same shoes,seriously looking for a cafe to print it too cos am travelling very early tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Gud morning everyone ...pls I need clarification. My identity card is my national ID which does not contain DOB ...hope it will not be a problem to me tomorrow ...what Do I Do?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

We are in the same shoes,seriously looking for a cafe to print it too cos am travelling very early tomorrow morning
me too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2015
Sabeey5:

Do u av any? Cos to me all round preparation is key. If u av got,be kind to share.
I don't have any Dragnet PQ,anybody that have can share it here,may be helpful.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
sexymama1234:
Gud morning everyone ...pls I need clarification. My identity card is my national ID which does not contain DOB ...hope it will not be a problem to me tomorrow ...what Do I Do?
same thing with me also. am also planning of going along with my permanent voters card. please any one with dragnet past question should please share. the only thing i know about dragnet style of question is from a friend that each question is time and once the time elapse you cant go back to it. dont no if that is true. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:

Aiit. Goodluck to you.
Uve got any dragnet material on logical questions ??
pls dear send to me too.o beg u .chymum3@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2015
abdo123:

same thing with me also. am also planning of going along with my permanent voters card. please any one with dragnet past question should please share. the only thing i know about dragnet style of question is from a friend that each question is time and once the time elapse you cant go back to it. dont no if that is true. thanks
....thnx for answering ...I heard same thing too..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by goldiam(f): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by goldiam(f): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:
mine is 24th chams city lagos
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by goldiam(f): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Theflint1:
Lol...guess I've seen my partner. Where's ur test centre?
chams city lagos 24th
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
goldiam:
mine is 24th chams city lagos
Aii. Goodluck. I've seen d mail aiidy. Seen urs too ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by goldiam(f): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:

Aii. Goodluck. I've seen d mail aiidy. Seen urs too ?
not yet ooo are u using yahoomail and around what time did u get the mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2015
goldiam:
not yet ooo are u using yahoomail and around what time did u get the mail
Yh; yahoomail. Got it arnd 9:20am
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by drKally(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MzCorleone(f): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2015
#Team 20th
Uniport!
Are we ready?!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by morrygreat: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2015
MzCorleone:
#Team 20th
Uniport!
Are we ready?!

Team uniport ply give us feedback tomorrow wish everyone of us success
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
KillerBeauty:

They said dress smart, not necessarily cooporate. A pair of jean and a T-shirt will do for me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Leksean(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Sorry guys,what is this dragnet u people are talking about
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LKO(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Too bad. They ought to have sent it earlier. All cafes in my area usually do not open on sunday. How do I now print out d mail. Sadly, I wud b leaving for Uniport as early as 5AM. Just confused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.