Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557376 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Kentrizy: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dharmmylola:
Please Stevereal7, the links r nt download on my fone. Can u please send d past question to me from ur system or fone to my mail. damilolaajayi49@yahoo.com thanks and God bless
plZ also send the past questions to my mail kentrizy@gmail.com thankx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Dharmmylola(f): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kentrizy:
mine is 2 pm oh but am scared my I.d is a slip from nimc.
same with me too but i av PVC.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Dharmmylola(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
pls send me the past question at tycareer2009@gmail.com
please sens to damilolaajayi49@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Dharmmylola(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Microbiologist:
You are correct... especially the English answers. But thanks to those that put the answers together... it's not easy, and they made it clear from the beginning of the page that most of their answers may not be correct and that we should all try to consult more on the answers. Kudos to them...most of their current affairs answers are perfect. As for Maths, it's going to be just ten questions and simple maths...so even if I didn't go through all the past questions... on that day, anyone u know, u know. Anyone you don't know, you don't know. May God help us all
Please @holanireti send to damilolaajayi49@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
please anyone with g-mat questions and answers shud please help share with me @ peeluv01@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:

Deres nothing to be scared abt joor...Even dragnet knows dis is nt kpmg and won't set questions of the same standard, that's even if they'll be d one to set d questions. I'm suspecting that logical reasoning part shaa
Tis well sha...God dey
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Theflint1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
First thing tomorrow I'm calling these guys, no patient doggy with Immigration. UNIPORT 24th in the house.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
NO CALCULATORS?? ?? Just wondering what the MATHEMATICS will look like... Last time I checked, DRAGNET Maths no be joke.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Hostermipo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
stepo707:
Am one of those kickstarting 2moro.accreditation is by 8am and test starts 9am.
Who is with me for cham city same time?
please I need a serious help, I just saw the latest
mail they sent , the one containing the login
details that we are asked to print, but the problem
is that I am staying with someone in ibafo and all
the cafes have closed, and am having my test
8.am tomorrow, and I will be setting out very,
please can you or anybody be of help by helping
me to print it and I will get in touch with you at
the centre

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hostermipo:
the centre
Wld av offered to help but my test is 1pm 2mrw
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
goldiam:
mr david paradang
No,that's their present Controller General
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Hostermipo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
mcshegs:

Wld av offered to help but my test is 1pm 2mrw
okay thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stepo707: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hostermipo:
the centre
Also got mine late.printed mine in church this morning.well what you can do is to print at the center tommorrow morning.am pretty sure you will meet up before 9am by then most cafes have happened shop by 8am
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Tombrook0: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls me sef need dragnet past question ooooo, pls help me oooooo mail Na emmanuel.udoh0@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
goldiam:
which first as far as i am concerned he is still the current controller General
As far as u're concerned....if u don't read a question and get to understand what u're reading....You'll have urself to blame.
The first man to ever sit as the comptroller general is what the OP asked! And Paradang isn't the first comptroller general....
I hope this simple mistake will be corrected when u go in for ur exams!... Dig out the answer for urselves!... Goodluck to all the shortlisted...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by goldenHelen(f): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2015
pls send d past qtn to me, godenhelen@gmail.com, it's godenhelen nth golden pls type careful. Tanx sir
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by wandevincent(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Berylpharm:
guys!!! let's be patient,I think those dat av received d lastest msg from dragnet are those writing der test tomorrow,so applicants doing ders on tuesday we surely see d msg subsequently....
am writing on thursday and av seen mine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by wandevincent(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2015
stepo707:
Am one of those kickstarting 2moro.accreditation is by 8am and test starts 9am.
Who is with me for cham city same time?
am for chams city but sincerely I dnt knw anywhere in lagos, av only been to lagos twice in my life time, can u pls just give me a little description, am coming from aba in abia state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by wandevincent(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2015
goldiam:
mine is 24th chams city lagos
ls are u in lagos now?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by myquestion(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Has anyone reached d venue for d Test in Lagos?
Pls respond
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2015
I need help shaparly o.....how do i get to chams city from ojota?

Im coming from Ibadan embarassed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LKO(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2015
On my way to Uniport for d exam. My exam starts by 11AM. I m fast approaching PH. Our bus left Warri at exactly 6:15AM. Success to us all.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Goodluck to the first set kickstarting the exams this mrng...Go ace it guys !! And come back with ur testimonies !!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2015
MsPat:
I need help shaparly o.....how do i get to chams city from ojota?

Im coming from Ibadan embarassed
From Ojota, enter maryland and drop at leventis busstop. Its opposite army cantonment gate. Den ask anyone arnd for chams city.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
mcshegs:

From Ojota, enter maryland and drop at leventis busstop. Its opposite army cantonment gate. Den ask anyone arnd for chams city.
Thanks......like how much is d fare
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2015
MsPat:

Thanks......like how much is d fare
Shldnt be more dan #100
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by goldenHelen(f): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2015
pls sm1 should help me wit d past qtn. godenhelen@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by uwa007: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Just finished my test in lag.....1 advise d current affairs is vast not just abt nigeria n africa...questions like who did a software in google,can't remember d name shaa,d fourt woman to win 1oom race blabla....youngest nobel laurate etc it is well o!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2015
uwa007:
Just finished my test in lag.....1 advise d current affairs is vast not just abt nigeria n africa...questions like who did a software in google,can't remember d name shaa,d fourt woman to win 1oom race blabla....youngest nobel laurate etc it is well o!
Thanks bro...pls can u remember d options for d 100m race question ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2015
uwa007:
thanks for tips. success is yours.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2015
uwa007:
please was each question timed? or just one hour for all questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.