Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... (10600 Views)

Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Farmers Will Not Pay Any Mandatory Protection Fees, Ogbeh Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by help3852: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Very jobless mofo.....

grin

This is Easter, no bashing, hehehe

Let's do like GEJ, letting go everything for the sake of National peace.

But the West or North, should not take us for granted. Saleh …
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by ommo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
Just reminding you that there's no basis for you to cry having lost only once, while I've lost it three times. You should be a good sportsman and extend your hand, not throwing direct insults, - something you don't engage in.

You are a smart GUY. Like your response to atlwireless, very MATURE. The guy is just bitter, leave him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2015
This money is still unclaimed? grin

So no TA0noid is yet to come up with any proof linking GMB to that statement? grin grin

Una don google and research tire? grin grin
o ma se ohhh grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Oklander: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
Keep fooling yourself with your foolish thread...
When your olodo General was running his mouth and making impossible promises..you mofos were carried away..now your eyes are clear..
That is what happens when one talks too much...

Your general must fulfill his promise..a dollar must be equal to dollar! cheesy

You people can lie, show us the quote from him and the source, is it that hard?

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2015
ommo:

You are a smart GUY. Like your response to atlwireless, very MATURE. The guy is just bitter, leave him.
Thanks man. I understand him quite well to know why he's throwing tantrums. 'wireless is not happy about the change that has occurred in the country.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Djicemob: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Chai i haff die grin

Seun i nominate this thread for the funniest thread of the year.Every lowlifer coming to write "i donate 1million"

Never shall wonder end. grin
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Elxandre(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC said it, silly.
Okworocha is a foremost member of APC , and was the one who actually interjected with that "#1=$1" talk. Own up and stop being foolish about this.

Can you imagine a member of the Democratic party in the US interjecting an Hillary Clinton speech with such outrageous comment and Americans finding it funny?

This statement of Okworocha should have been rebuked by APC before the election. But they chose to use it for campaign.
In case you don't know, I know naive people who held unto this promise, and was a key reason they voted APC in. cheesy
We must be accountable to our words.

Suwailad, not like you were even going to give anyone #500k o sad
APC folks and lies.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Elxandre(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Djicemob:
Chai i haff die grin

Seun i nominate this thread for the funniest thread of the year.Every lowlifer coming to write "i donate 1million"

Never shall wonder end. grin

Lol
Fake people!
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by AndroBlaze: 10:41am On May 30, 2015
I can't believe I am just finding this thread, lol!

This thread should not die till either someone claims this money, the vanguard journalist who started this crap is sacked or more beneficially till Igbo men promise to observe a moratorium on making unbelievable promises which only Igbo people are gullible enough to believe...... In short this thread is not dying anytime soon!!

Sai Baba!!
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Anybody won this lottery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara / Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.