Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

On The Change Agenda, Matters Arising - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Change Agenda, Matters Arising (331 Views)

APC Change Agenda Is Scam - MFM Pastor / Change Agenda: The Bible Warned Against APC, But We Don't Read The Bible. / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Change Agenda, Matters Arising by Gr8amechi: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Now the election has been won, emotions are high, though we thank pres. GEJ for the calm way he has handled the whole issue.
GEJ has succeeded in setting a standard that I feel the APC should not underestimate, the whole world now expect APC to follow suite by allowing the will of the people to prevail, now the big question is would APC be able to attain the same feet??
My advice is Buhari like he said he will be a President to all Nigerian both those that vote for him or against him, I feel for this nation to move forward there is need to form government of national unity.
Don't just read but how do you think the government can win over the heart of everyone
Re: On The Change Agenda, Matters Arising by evanscheck(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2015
There are matters arising in each location of the country, let the will be president attend to them and he wud win the affection of the pple to both himself and his party

(1) (Reply)

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion / Rolex Submariner 116613GLN Mens Swiss Automatic Black Price: $595.00 / FG Summons S’africa’s High Commissioner Over Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.