Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. (7477 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Aegon(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Though deceit, injustice, lies and other vices hold sway in Nigeria but yet still, it is not the devils republic... God still created her and her people...she can still be redeemed through the rightful measures...hence not due for destruction yet...I am not sure that God has finished with us here...let's do the right thing by accepting there's a problem and sincerely solving the problem... thanks
God created the devil too.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Aegon:
God created the devil too.

Of course and gave us authority and dominion over him alongside his antics and crews...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Aegon(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Of course and gave us authority and dominion over him alongside his antics and crews...
And with all the evil in the world i daresay we are doing a pretty good job.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
Aegon:
And with all the evil in the world i daresay we are doing a pretty good job.

It is our crisis of choice...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Assembly Member, Jacob Orban Defects From APC To PDP / Subsidy Removal: Yobe Govt. Distributes Palliatives To 500 Vulnerables / Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.