Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,454 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

At Last Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates Buhari, Sayin He Was Paid To Attack Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates Buhari, Sayin He Was Paid To Attack Him (627 Views)

IPOB Members Set IPOB Journalist Up In Rivers State,Brutally Attack Him(pics) / MEND Congratulates Buhari / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates Buhari, Sayin He Was Paid To Attack Him by samueleto(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-qzfivku6Yuw/VRzhDUQAhMI/AAAAAAABpZk/aRPhjE4EcF4/s1600/ffk.jpg[/img]

Fani Kayode has buried every element of shame in him and has congratulated the President elect General Muhammadu Buhari for his victory in the March 28 Presidential election.

While chatting with journalists yesterday, the former APC member who defected to PDP said his attack on Buhari throughout the course of the campaign was not personal but he was only doing what he was paid to do.
“There was absolutely nothing personal as regards this Directorate or myself. I had nothing personal against anybody. I was simply doing my job for which I have no regrets and I wish them well and I sincerely hope that they will take Nigeria to a level that we can all be proud of” .- the ex-Aviation minister said
FFK Congratulates Buhari….
“We start by saying that we commend and we congratulate General Muhammadu Buhari for winning this election. We also wish to commend our President, President Goodluck Jonathan, for having the courage to concede that he has lost the election at the earliest moment and also for being able to stand up and rise above party politics and being able to speak like a statesman”.
Source: http://shoutnaija..com/2015/04/at-last-femi-fani-kayode-ffk.html
Re: At Last Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates Buhari, Sayin He Was Paid To Attack Him by orobs93(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Ffk if I was to be buhari u wunt go unpunished...to he'll with forgiveness...so that you can learn how not to insult people wen you are in power
Re: At Last Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates Buhari, Sayin He Was Paid To Attack Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2015
He's a wise man, if buhari must victimize his opponent he should start with Boko Haram.
Re: At Last Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates Buhari, Sayin He Was Paid To Attack Him by cyril83(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lacomus:
He's a wise man, if buhari must victimize his opponent he should start with Boko Haram.

Wise man my left foot... That fat lips will be enrolled into kirikiri college immediately GMB resumes.

He's a smooth criminal who likes to take cover from incumbent.

(1) (Reply)

Sw Criticizing Se & Ss For Voting Gej / Jigawa Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Photos: Gen. Buhari Arrives Lagos To Campaign For Ambode, Meets Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.