Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit (4089 Views)

Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More / 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). / 10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by xynerise: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
1. Pretending to text while actually taking
selfies.

2. Listening to a song on repeat for days so
you can memorize the rap and bust it out at
parties.

3. Sneaking a quick glance through your
significant other’s inbox when they leave their
Facebook logged in.

4.Deep and unabashed nose-picking.

5. “Accidentally” sending your crush a
Snapchat that was “meant for a friend, so
sorry!”

6. Snooping in people’s bathroom cabinets
when you’re over at their place.

7. Ignoring a text for days* and then saying,
“OMG I’m SO sorry, just noticed my reply
didn’t go through!”

8. Pull a plate out of the sink and use it even though it’s a little dirty, because there are no plates left and thought of doing dishes makes your want to vom.

9. Give the inside of your ear a good scratch with your index finger, wipe away the earwax on the couch or something.

10. Take at least 80 selfies without your makeup on to see if you can pull off the "I’m Not Wearing Makeup" But I Still Look Fresh As Hell no-makeup selfie.
11. Fart and be genuinely astounded with how potent and stinky the smells coming out of your body can be sometimes.

12. Furiously chew on your cuticles and then eat them like cannibal.

13. Let out an “Ahhh,” after taking a particularly satisfying poop. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by okoloikenna(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't think any of these will make APC Win lagos state
like if ur a JKite or share if ur an AMBODite let's have a feel of d vote

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by sourbutsweet(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Letting out "Ahhh" after pooping or farting embarassed
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by elantraceey(f): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm so guilty of number 7 grin

But I've changed.
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can't relate.
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Tallesty1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

But I've changed.
Shit!!!

Now I'll have to go back to check number 7
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by wenger2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by elantraceey(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Shit!!!

Now I'll have to go back to check number 7

oh yea , that's the logic tongue
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Guilty of none.
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can relate with 2 and 8!
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by falconey(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Guilty of none.

seconded!!!

Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
I swear I don't do any of these . . . .
Meh, I'm just kidding. I do em.
See? Op, I just admitted. In ya face bro. grin
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by KrazyBone: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Guilty of all except number 8.

Who does that?
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

seconded!!!

cool cool cool
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
KrazyBone:
Guilty of all except number 8.

Who does that?
Ronald4lif grin grin
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by ronald4lif(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ronald..4lif grin grin

Yes boss. I do that when feeling lazy and I just rinse the plate and dish food and choplate. cheesy
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by demmy0325(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Romanciella(f): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
guilty
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes boss. I do that when feeling lazy and I just rinse the plate and dish food and choplate. cheesy
Hahahahahaaa

Lazy bone. tongue
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by dre11(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
10, 7, 5 are mostly done by girls.....

Their are few are guilty off......
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by dre11(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

But I've changed.

Seems the samething did happen yesterday
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by mirexxx(f): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
I do none! cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
wanking and coming on NL to diss wankers grin
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by peeparty(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Taking cash from mum or dad purse and pretends it not stealing
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
12 is my weakness
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
You e-diots should stop saying no 1, 2, 5,9 is what I do and just quote the darned thing angry . You keep making me go back and forth all the time needlessly.

FriedPlantain

1 Like

Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by xynerise: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
I do none! cheesy tongue cheesy
If I hear grin
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Put hand inside the boxer,and smell it..

1 Like

Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Dotwillis1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol @ no 3... Dhat No 5 mehn, it sucks especially when itz the crush yhu talking 'bout
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by mirexxx(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
xynerise:

If I hear grin
grin grin tongue
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by mirexxx(f): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yomieluv:
Put hand inside the boxer,and smell it..
shocked who does that??
guys oooooo
gross! sad
Re: Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit by Jamesdman(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can so relate to 2,8,11 and 13.
especially 13. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lolong, A Man-eating Beast Feared By Locals Captured / nil / Economic Importance Of Silica Gel (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.