Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's (1878 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by hakinze00(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
My 1st wud be Spag and beans,wich a friend cooked
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by hakinze00(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
In benin republic and togo...they eat Rice and Garri 2geda

1 Like

Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by hakinze00(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
In schl ve eaten Rice with Okro

1 Like

Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by prevail23(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
av eaten pap mixed with popcorn

1 Like

Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by phabuloz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Omo na so hunger 1 kill us na so we just boil water mixed garri use am chop with red palm oil

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by hakinze00(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
phabuloz:
Omo na so hunger 1 kill us na so we just boil water mixed garri use am chop with red palm oil
haha no be smol tin
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beans & breadfruit(ukwa)
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Dannidom(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
hakinze00:
In benin republic and togo...they eat Rice and Garri 2geda
wow shocked
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Dannidom(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
hakinze00:
In schl ve eaten Rice with Okro
Gawd!!! shocked shocked thats crazy sh*t undecided
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Dannidom(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
prevail23:
av eaten pap mixed with popcorn
Nice I tell ya cool wink
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Dannidom(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mine cool

That should be Rice and Okro Stew (soup) yea kiss
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Yustash001(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Noddles and garri...
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by prevail23(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dannidom:
Nice I tell ya cool wink
grin
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Godmother(f): 4:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Dannidom:
Mine cool

That should be Rice and Okro Stew (soup) yea kiss

This combo ehn ..... undecided
Imagining it alone is upseting my stomach, let alone eating it.

The strangest food I have ever eaten is beans and eba. I used the beans as soup and it tasted very nice.
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by hakinze00(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2015
In cotonou,they put spag in the middle of deir bread nd put stew on it
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by hakinze00(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2015
In dat same cotonou,they also put mayonnaise in their spaghetti
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by udysweet(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mine sha I dunno if I can classify it as weird combi tho. The 1st I know I do back then was drinking garri and bananas.
Then one wch is still do evn of recent is indomie wch mak wit eggs(the eggs are broken insid not stirred o so it sets at one place) then I eat it wit bread again,lol! This happens wen I'm very hungry and I knw one pack of noodles won hold my tummy knowing the kind of fud it is,I have to use d bread to shocking it by d side,trust me I can go d whole day on dat fud without anytin else,lmao!

1 Like

Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Sweetyie(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
okro and bread or spag
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by hakinze00(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Not much of a funny food bread and water.All most evrybody as done dat
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by seankay(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dry garri and stew shocked grin
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by Godmother(f): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mine is beans and eba. Yummy!
Re: What Is D Funniest Food U Have Eva Eaten and Seen.check Mine And Other People's by gracile(f): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
lipsrsealed bread & egusi, no be me chop am o lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Strongest Alcoholic Beverages In The World That Would Knock You Down / Calabar And Dogmeat / This big snake was killed in my neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.