Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) (37809 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Carrying His Twin Grandchildren / Checkout This Hilarious Advert Of Amaechi Carrying Many Passengers With Bike(Pic / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by dhardline(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its obvious he and Gej have something in common.cause they both are wearing the same strange inner wear.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by KingsleyCEO: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm strongly of the view that this Amaechi guy would have be better off as an Okija priest...
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by belladonna7: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
After he carry the cross finish

In the night Ogboni secret society meeting

Quote me i don't care
...yur damn right
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by OdionOdion: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Amaechi should prepare to carry real cross not this plastic one because APC has a lot of surprises waiting for him and Okorocha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by rfnextar(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
That cross cannot even make up to 1% of his sins
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Ymodulus: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
creepsyme:
Oh my dear, there u go again. 2Timothy 3:16. pls am sorry.
Let me ask was the devil also inspired by God ? wink wink wink
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Temysteve(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Amaechi one of the men of the moment.
"men'' or man of the moment!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by creepsyme(f): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

I apologised to u dat am sorry and am still sorry, lets not start wat we may no be able to finish. cheers.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by creepsyme(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

I apologised to u dat am sorry and am still sorry, lets not start wat we may no be able to finish.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I wish 70 percent of Nigerians were atheist.

We all believe in something bro, some are just believers of unbelief!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You talk too much
Thanks for the observation, I'll reduce it.
Best regards.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by tushburg(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
Olumba Olumba Obu?
Same thing GEJ was wearing inside in that picture with patience

Oga that is how we dress in the south-south you wear that inside...well I don't expect you to understand any way
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by stillwendy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yes oh...vote for dakuku for rivers state

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by millionboi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
hardywaltz:
Gov Amaechi the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima took out time today to perform stations of the cross in Government House Chapel.
chai Amechi don lose fans 4Rivers....Even dis 1ce. Fellowin him appear 2ve bein hired
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Ymodulus: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
creepsyme:
I apologised to u dat am sorry and am still sorry, lets not start wat we may no be able to finish.
Am sorry too. We friends now right?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by ebugreat: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Happy Good Friday.....

God bless Nigeria....

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by tushburg(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
dhardline:
Its obvious he and Gej have something in common.cause they both are wearing the same strange inner wear.

Lols...Yes oga cos they are from the south and that's how you dress...dos when wan dress like dat here is ur expo
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by creepsyme(f): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

Am sorry too. We friends now right?
sure!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

+1000 Likes
tongue eeyahh it ain't possible, NIgerians are very religious..
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by rayconsult(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Glory 2 JESUS.......,
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
This man acts hyper..abi him no hyper while growing up?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Nickymezor(f): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=BabaNath post=32314189]The Lion of Port Harcourt that tamed Mama Piss. Baddest[/quote grin grin grin....no be small taming ooo
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by lastbornabbey(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
one of d main men of our generation
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by cocokiller1(f): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingBish:

Please help me rate this individual's brain
000.0%

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Xandulyn(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
moderatorr1:
Olumba Olumba Obu?

That's an inner vest. Just like the singlets, this one is sewn specially for these kind of outfit for the Riverine man.
You may opt to only use a regular singlet, but this other one gives more fittings. And remember this inner vest don't get tucked in.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by eddycolo(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2015
moderatorr1:
Olumba Olumba Obu?

Thats normal traditional men's underwear in south south. it goes with traditional attires.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by isalegan2: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Xandulyn:

That's an inner vest. Just like the singlets, this one is sewn specially for these kind of outfit for the Riverine man.
You may opt to only use a regular singlet, but this other one gives more fittings. And remember this inner vest don't get tucked in.

So it's always supposed to show under your clothes? Is it always white or can it be different colours to match your outerwear?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by DjQris(m): 2:03am On Apr 04, 2015
gov. Amechi d actor!!!! #action!!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by delishpot: 3:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Its well!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by deholister(m): 5:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Jesus don forgive u all ur sins..... U are now a changed man
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by femi4: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Sorry, you ll join us soon
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by ibrokola(m): 5:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:
We love and appreciate God too much to be that senseless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.